Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura RSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• SylviaSylvia Posts: 1,636
    Congrats!! Be sure and click on the H&A banner at the top of the page for various accessories. Enjoy!
  • jasonkjasonk Posts: 1
    just bought a 2003 RSX at the Ann Arbor, MI Acura dealer. 11,000 miles, black, black leather, automatic, paid 17,900. Seemed like a fair price, it's a beauty.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 1,636
    And welcome to the Forums...

Be sure and check the Acura RSX discussions now that you are a proud owner:

Acura RSX - Maintenance, Problems & Solutions

Acura RSX (All years/types)

Best Hot Hatch - SVT, Civic Si, GTI, RSX, Mini, Beetle...
  • types04types04 Posts: 5
    Just bought a 2004 Acura RSX Type S in Arctic Blue Pearl. $22,600 - maybe a little high, but paid extra for the color and the fact I got a great price on my trade in (over a thousand more than another Acura dealership was offering).
  • 2005 Acura RSX info available at acura.com
  • Gary,
    We are purchasing a 2004 RSX automatic, cloth, w/o tint from a San Antonio Dealer who gave us
    cash price of $19,799 +ttl+ sales tax for a drive out price of $21,263.68. We had originally got a price at David McDavid in Plano for the same equipped RSX for $100 above the price we are getting from the dealer in San Antonio. You said that this was a no haggle price you received from David McDavid. My question is: Is your RSX a new 2004 without mileage and not a demonstrator. Evidently your no-haggle price is better than we received from the same dealer.
  • ralkralk Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2005 Acura RSX Type-S, Vivid Blue Metallic for 23,100, before tax and plates. You might be able to get a few more hundred off, but I felt it was a fair price being it is a 2005 model purchased in September 2004.

It is a fun car to drive. I recommend it.

Good luck. Hope this helps people in the market.
  • Hello everyone.. I have been reading the post and love that edmunds has a forum.. (edmunds newbie)

I have talked a dealer down to 19800 + tax for a NEW 2004 rsx manual with leather. Is this a good deal? I see that it is right at invoice, but not sure if the market has changed for the 2004 yet. Thank you in advance for all the advice and help.

charlie
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,810
    It doesn't look like there's much of a manufacturer-to-dealer incentive right now, so that may be as low as you can get. Depends on how much time you want to spend haggling, but my guess is that you won't get much more than $100-200 off that price unless the dealership is stocked full of 2004 models.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host & Future Vehicles Host

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Im going down to the dealer tonight to either get it or walk. he says that im getting it for 19500 plus a docking fee which brings it up to 19800. and Im going to try and get a spoiler thrown in for free.

charlie
  • Well I just bought it. 2004 Acura rsx in Silver with ebony leather. I love it.. ended up paying after everything 20100 which I think is fair.
  • I got my car or should I say my wife's car Yesterday. I bought from the friendly people at Performance Acura in Chapel Hill, NC. Great Price too! Let me tell you now, I didnt know you could get internet quotes from Acura until I read it on hear. Some of the dealerships didnt want to do it. I got pissed b/c they kept sending back generic emails with no reference to the asked for quote.... Like, "we got great deals on selected cars and blah blah blah." I got a couple to respond back, but I really liked the attitude of Performance Acura, and they were about the best deal, beat the last quote by only 20 bucks, but in the end it was the attitude and the personality of the New car manager that won me over. Also The service dept has a great rep. too!
    In the end I walked out with the Car for about 22500 plus tax and usual fees. Great car, lots of performance for the money...and its an Acura/Honda! Dependability, service, and engineering!
    Btw That new RL is Awesome!
  • In northern california. $300 over invoice was the best I could do.
  • Hi,

I am getting a price of 21000 for an auto RSX with leather, no options included. Please advise if this is a good price.

Thanks
  • Some more info might be helpful. I am getting 21000 (includes destination but no taxes, licensing etc.) for 2005 auto RSX(black) with leather... Please share if you got a better deal than this.

Thanks in advance.
  • seems like a good deal.. I got my 2004 for 19500 before tax
  • Hi!!! Everyone I bought my RSX 2 week ago Gettel Sarasota great price $19,127.Vivid Blue Pearl. I paid extra for Tinted glass and spoiler. I love my car....>>>>>>
  • nippononlynippononly SF Bay AreaPosts: 12,687
    congrats! Very good price too, great if you have the leather?...

2013 Civic SI, 2009 Outback Sport 5-spd (stick)

• I bought my 2004 base with leather two months ago when they were offering 2.9% for up to 60 months. I jumped on that offer and ended up paying $18,314, $19,100 after taxes, destination, title/registration, etc. Can anyone beat that? My monthly payments are barely $300.
  • nippononlynippononly SF Bay AreaPosts: 12,687
    best price I have heard yet. Were you able to bargain on the fact that they already had '05s in stock?

2013 Civic SI, 2009 Outback Sport 5-spd (stick)

This discussion has been closed.