Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Accord. Jerking sensation when car moves after an idle...any resolutions?

dem2013dem2013 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2015 in Honda
I just purchased a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6. This is my third accord V6 and I have never noticed a problem like this before. It usually occurs after I've been at an idle such as a red light and then begin to accelerate. The car starts jerking like you would experience with a stick shift and a new driver of a stick shift! It's actually embarrassing sometimes. I make it a point not to have a drink in my hand when I begin to accelerate. It doesn't always do it, but it seems to be happening more and more. I have read other posts and it seems like this is common for this particular year. My question is, before I spend time taking my car in...has Honda come up with a solution yet?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    dem2013dem2013 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, I'll take it in and see what's up. 
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    If Honda cant resolve problem and it continues take car back again. Let Honda document it Again. This will help your case down the road when they start telling you well its not under warranty anymore.

good luck

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE