Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota 4Runner Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Looking for a Toyota 2006 V8 SE 4Runner for export, can anyone tell me where to get the best deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,623
    It might help... if we knew where you lived? ;)

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I live in United Kingdom
    They don't sell the 4Runner there? Seems like a lot of trouble to go to... What about the Nissan X-trail? I'm pretty sure that is available in the UK...

regards,
    kyfdx

• they do sell the xtrail but woud prefer the four runner left hand drive
    ....if any of our members have experience with exporting a car.. and where they bought it..

But, I wouldn't hold my breath...

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

• Offered the following 2005 Sports Edition for $33450 + 0% 60 month financing w/ following options:

4.7 V8 (standard)
    SR - Moon Roof
    CM- Cargo system double decker
    CF - Floor Mats
    RL - Daytime running lights
    NA- Power Outlet
    DJ- Radio JBL sincle CD, cassette, AM/FM
    GY-Front & Side airbags
    DR-Roof Rails w/crossbars (standard)
    NH- X-REAS shocks (standard)
    RF- Spoiler, rear
    NE - leather wrapped steering wheel (standard)
    17 inch wheels (standard)
    VIP RS3200 Plus Alarm System

Price above does not include $2000 Toyota rebate, as I opted for the 0% financing. Also considering a lease of same with money factor of .0034 and with an acquisition fee of $400. Seems high compared to other messages. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
  • Soldier to Soldier. I recently also got price quotes for a similiar 2005 V8 SE Runner here in the North East, around $29,800. However, this was the lowest price from only two dealers in my area for the V8 2005 SE. I decided to wait and purchase the 2006 V8 SE. I plan on using the various car purchasing web sites to obtain the dealers quotes and the lowest, best price. After having driven almost all of the Army's tracked and wheeled vehicles, I can say, the 4Runner is an exceptional vehicle; for on and off road driving.
  • Ok I made an error, he alctually quoted me 30,800. The 29,080 was after $1750 off.
    Out the door price is like 32,800.

I am thinking that is just too much for me and I am going to wait for the FJ40. I have nothing but time anyway and just hope to be home before Xmas.

Either that or an Xterra.

I am off to check the FJ forum. Would have liked the 4Runner but at least the FJ is based on the 4Runner. :)

"Scouts out"
    SSG Lemire 2/172 MP
  • Just bought a 2005 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4 with Sunroof in MA for $27,200. Keep looking for deals on the 2005's and you will find them. Also the offer was matched on the day of purchase by another dealer. Good luck everyone.
  • U r a hero, pls let me now d dealership name, city and state .
  • Anybody have a guesstimate about when Toyota will offer pricing or finance incentives for 2006 4Runners?? I'm looking to buy a 2006 (because I can't find 2005 with options I want), and I'm willing to wait until some pricing incentives appear. I'm struggling to balance that urge to buy a new car with that competing urge to save a couple thousand bucks. I'm guessing that with fuel prices high, and SUV sales slumping, the incentives should be coming soon after dealers sell the last of the 2005s. What's your guess?
  • Already offering $500 on V8 06's in PacNW.

Red
  • After approximately three months of researching & visiting phony baloney dealers, I purchased an '05 SR5. It was an ad vehicle but it came equipped with a leather interior. The price? How about $23,988.

I thought they gave me a pretty good deal. Although, right before finaliziing the deal thaty tried to tell me that I had to pay for the leather interior option. They finally let it go for their advertised price. What do you gouys think of this deal? Was it worth the wait?

I was initially shopping for the DC Tacoma, but the dealers are really playing hardball with these. So, I opted for a better vehicle, at a better price. :shades:
  • I just leased a 05 V8 SE with a money factor of 0.00024. The V6 money factor is 0.0044 with excellent credit. Burt Toyota, Broadway in Littleton. They are awesome!
  • mike805mike805 Posts: 33
    Does anyone know where we can get the total invoice price that includes Toyota holdback, PIO holdback, Toyota advertising, Regional advertising, and finance charges? In the Gulf states these charges amount to $1500-$2000 and come as a surprise when you go to a dealer for a quote. :confuse:
  • I too am in Colorado. Which dealership was this? I am considering a 4runner, but definitely don't want the same hassles you had.
  • locomolocomo Posts: 29
    Anyone know what the new incentives, starting tomorrow, will be?
    Thanks
  • eekceekc Posts: 1
    I did some research for the price of 2006 4 runner V6 limited. The edumund's invoice price is 35552, MSRP 40035. But the dealer shows me the invoice price is 36304, MSRP 40221 ( I think they add some dealer option). anyone know why there are several hundrends difference in invoice price? Thanks in advance :(
  • locomolocomo Posts: 29
    Answering my own question, $1500 rebate for 2005 V6's, and $3500 off 2005 V8's.