Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Ford Edge Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in Ford
image2015 Ford Edge Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.com conducts a road test of the 2015 Ford Edge, an all-new version of the popular two-row crossover sport-utility vehicle.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    hank39hank39 Member Posts: 144
    I thought I was looking at a Hyundai Santa Fe from the front and a Jeep Cherokee from the back.
  • Options
    agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    Can you defeat the fake engine sounds via the audio system? If you cannot, then it's an instant no sale for me on any car.

I love that Ford rate the power and gas mileage for their turbo engines using 93 octane gas. I've never seen any West of the Rockies, just alleged 91 octane usually watered down with ethanol in NV and CA.
  • Options
    ttw1ttw1 Member Posts: 6
    This recent practice of using questions as subheadings is awful. And turning "Why you should consider this car" into "Why should you consider this car?" is ludicrous. Please stop it.
  • Options
    meteor10meteor10 Member Posts: 59
    I would prefer Nissan Murano if i had a choice. because of the "premium feeling you get"
  • Options
    johnvantinejohnvantine Member Posts: 5
    @ttw1 this is the first I've heard of this practice. Perception is paramount, I suppose.

Reminds me of how Beats add metal to make their headphones weigh more and therefore less "cheap" - http://www.cnet.com/news/the-four-bits-of-metal-that-make-beats-headphones-feel-less-flimsy/