Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Are these dealer cost prices?
  • $29,300 - I got quoted. Is it good or shabby?
  • I recently purchased a 2010 Murano SL FWD in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay)

MSPR 30460
    360 Package 1190
    Premium Package 1000
    Splash Guards 125
    Leather Package 1600
    Detination 800
    Sticker 35175

Final Price

Vehicle 31250
    Rebate 500
    Total 30750

I took 0.9% Nissan financing over the an additional $1500 in rebates.

It took longer to fill out the credit app than it did getting the price and reviewing the finance options.

If I wanted to go to a very well equipped SL or LE, they were offering between $500-1000 more off the price.
  • crivcriv Posts: 6
    edited December 2010
    I purchased a used (10k miles) 2010 LE AWD for $30545. It has the NAV and all the options only thing it does not have is the DVD entertainment. Plus it is certified so I have the 84 months/100,000 mile warranty. I financed it at 3.9% through USAA. I think it was a better deal than if I had purchased brand new.
  • sunshine5sunshine5 Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    Does anyone know if there is room for negotiation if we are doing Nissan VPP? Or would the dealer be able to match the VPP price?

We got an offer for 2010 Murano LE AWD with Nav & Mats for $35,000 + Tax/lic (includes Destination). We want to make a fair deal for both the dealer and ourselves. Are they able to go down to $33-34?

Thanks!
  • Hi: Do you have any current updates to the above A, B and C VPP Plans?

Thanks.
  • My current Nissan Murano SL lease is going to expire this March. I had one more payment 455$ + over milage (3500M, value at 475$). I went to local Nissan dealer to check what is best price for 2011 Nissan Murano.

After negotiaton, the offer for Nissan 2011 SL FWD is 33300 + tag + tax + dealer fee.
    The packaing includes:
    360 Package
    Premium Package
    Splash Guards
    Leather Package

Also they will take care of my last lease payment + over milage charge ( around 1000$ value). So actul value of offer for is 32300. Nissan is offering 0% APR now.

I am not sure if this is the best deal, but I just like to know if this is a pretty fair deal here. I am appreicated if anyone can give some comments about this deal? thanks.
  • Our local dealer here in South Eastern PA have a few 2010 SL's left. They all have the 360 package, Leather and Premium package. Some also have roofrack crossbars etc. Edmunds doesn't have prices for 2010s anymore. What do you think would be a good price ? Any help would be appreciated...
  • godeacsgodeacs Posts: 481
    Go to truecar.com; they still have pricing for 2010 Muranos....nationally, regionally and locally as well as what a "good" and 'great" price would be..... :)
  • Dealer told me $34000 drive out... Is that a good price please let me know..
  • jrue24jrue24 Posts: 6
    Hi Carman,

Can you help me with the Money Factor and Residual for March on either the Murano SL or LE. 36 or 39m and 15K miles. I am in the NYC area

Thanks again. Your posts are extremley helpfull.
  • ven7782ven7782 Posts: 8
    edited March 2011
    Guys just visit Amex car buying program and get the best deals. I am getting a 2011 Murano LE 2WD with DUAL HEADREST DVD SYSTEM for around 34K in central NJ area. I am trying to negotiate more.
  • hoovhhoovh Posts: 1
    I plan on buying a 2011 Murano in the New Hampshire / Massachusetts area. I know what I want and what equipment. I also know the dealer invoice. So my question is, how much over invoice is fair right now?
  • godeacsgodeacs Posts: 481
    Go to truecar.com and you will find out! Better than asking here ..... ;)
  • m6userm6user Posts: 2,897
    Just looked at Murano prices at fitzmall.com and their no hassle prices at about $5k below MSRP and I think about $2k below invoice. They are located in the DC/VA area. Have read of many people on these forums buying from them and their internet prices are solid. I haven't personally bought from them though. I see ads in the paper in Chicago area for similar pricing that is close to that so you should be able to get in that ballpark.
  • ven7782ven7782 Posts: 8
    Either the people in this forum are ignorant or they are dealers themselves posting such inflated prices to mislead.
  • mm007mm007 Posts: 6
    I negotiated trading in my 2004 Murano SL (Leather, roof, etc. no nav, 100k miles) for a new 2010 AWD Murano LE with Nav.

MSRP: 41,670
    Price Paid: 35,495
    Trade in: 10,500
    Total: 24,995 + TTL

After agreeing to that deal, when I got to the dealer, Nissan finance had gone to 0% 60 months in lieu of the $750 cash included above. I took that, added a $100 bumper cover and paid $28k OTD w/ 0% for 60 months ($466/mo).

The dealer was Wayzata Nissan in Minnesota
  • 2011 LE FWD (no NAV)

MSRP: $38,650
    Paid: $35,500 + TTL
    extras: cargo cover thrown in
    no trade in
    forwent the $1000 rebate for the 1.9% finance option (unfortunately missed the 0% option by just days)

Dealer in OK.
  • jentheyojentheyo Posts: 1
    Planing on purchasing a SL with Nav AWD for 27000 not including fees and taxes. sticker price is 29990.
    Is this a good price?

Miles 19k

Please advise Thanks.
  • adsinadsin Posts: 2
    Seems like a good price, especially with nav system and such low miles. The vehicle might still be under bumper-to-bumper warranty which is till 36K or 3 years.