Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• dweiserdweiser Member Posts: 288
    If it's not an animal rights issue (as it certainly is with some folks), I think leather lasts longer than cloth. Mine is white with latte leather and has heated seats, a nice option in cool or cold weather.
  • rainbowfarmrainbowfarm Member Posts: 59
    Okay, how does the Costco thing work? Their Web site says nothing about it, but I heard a few years ago that the Ottawa store was going to test the car-buying thing.
  • andytruckandytruck Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the input about leather dweiser. Do you think leather seats require extra maintenance and care -special treatments, etc.?

Rainbowfarm - the Costco thing is just something one dealer told me - if you are a member of Costco we offer $500 above invoice. Maybe some arrangement they have with Costco and maybe just a sales pitch and that being member of the human race will get it for same price. Not sure.
  • muranolovermuranolover Member Posts: 2
    I had purchased a Mazda 626 a number of years ago using Costco, which worked very nicely. At the time, the deal from Costco would vary depending on the make, model, and geographic area you were in. For my recent Murano purchase, there was no Costco participating dealer in my area.

I used Nissan's website (http://www.nissanusa.com) to check online inventory to locate dealers that had a vehicle with the options / colors that I was interested in already on their lot. Then, I contacted the dealer via Email through the nissanusa site to begin negotiations (see my posting #98 for final price).

I've owned my Murano for about 2 weeks now, and LOVE it! [ SL AWD Luminous Gold / Cafe Latte leather interior ]

Lastly, for those folks complaining about gas mileage, based on the Murano trip computer, for pure Hwy driving at speed limit (A/C turned off, fan only, windows up, relatively flat terrain), I'm getting around 29 mpg!
  • sunbu95sunbu95 Member Posts: 17
    I visited scenic Akron this weekend and I see the local dealer in the paper advertising 3K off list on new Muranos. I paid 1.5K off list in March in Columbus, but hey I bought in one day with visits to only two dealers. Re leather: mine is probably bullet proof. I had the two muddy dogs in there scratching and bouncing around on the trip back from the kennel. Then I wiped the seats with a sweaty tee shirt today. Leather seats are sexy. I had an old used porsche with cracked leather seats and they still looked great. Jim
  • ohiosuvohiosuv Member Posts: 33
    Murano's can be had for dealer invoice with no negotiation, maybe $500 less if you want to fight the battle. Simply use the PowerShopper feature here at Edmunds.com. And you won't have to wait for more than a week to take delivery.
  • matt101matt101 Member Posts: 3
    Have seen several ads from dealers in southern california at $5,000 off sticker for all in stock. One of the dealers had over 50 in stock.
  • njswamplandsnjswamplands Member Posts: 1,760
    all i see are purchase prices. anything on leases?
  • dweiserdweiser Member Posts: 288
    The only problem I have read about with light colored leather is if anyone with a damp/wet darker colored leather jacket/coat sits on the lighter colored leather seat, it can leave a nasty darker imprint on the seat.
    Can't vouch for validity of story since my passengers have to ride in the very back cargo area or on the roof.
    :)
    here is my next question. I have checked dealer inventories within a 50 mile radius of where I live. The exact color I want is in stock at a couple of dealers 40 miles away. There are also a couple of dealers within 4 miles of my home who do not have the color and options I want. Am I better off going to the dealers with the exact car in stock in hopes of getting a better deal or am I better off working with a dealer near me (in case I need to go back to them for anything) and trying to get them to trade for the car I want from another dealer. Hope this makes sense.
  • njexpressnjexpress Member Posts: 170
    No offense intended for the any delaers except the ones that want to chagre you more for your "favorite" color:
    I have been in the same boat before: TH eminute I mentioned my color, the price would go up. I always negotiated on an "any color is my color" basis and got their best rates first. The next step is 2 find out that they can sell you YOUR color right away. If not, you could either order it from them in case you are prepared to wait(GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING, my friend! they should be able to give you right down to the VIN, if they know for sure that one is in transit. Get the VIN, TRIM AND OPTIONS in writing. We don't want any surprises there.. Personally, This is my method of last resort. I never tried it myself but, I did negotiate in this manner for my buddy. The dealership has proved to be reasonably honest with me) or go to other places and ask them for the same deal.
    If they ask you why you didn't buy from the next door dealer, don't ever mention the color option. Just make up something without damaging his reputation ;0) After all, he gave u a quote thinking that you were going to sign the dotted line... It's not your fault that you didn't buy. You as a buyer deserve to find out the best selling price. Also, this has happened to me personally: Did the any color in th elot strategy successfully and I found that they had my second choice and drove home that night in a new SUV..

Best of Luck!
    forgot to address your main concern - got carried away I guess ;0)
    I have had experiences where I bought the car from delear A and relocated within the state to leve close to delarship B. If things are covered under warranty, they never seemed to have any problems fixing it for me. I even found dealership B better in their customer service. It's a very subjective issue and it worked out well for me.
    Cheers!
  • leswlesw Member Posts: 11
    The lease prices quoted to me in NJ are in $431-439 range for 39month/15K.They are for SL AWD with
    SL Premium
    Leather
    Sunroof
    Mats
    If you don't need 15K/year you can deduct $25 from
    these prices. Not a scientific aproach but figure on $14 per 1,000 of the selling (negotiated)price.
  • dbarrusdbarrus Member Posts: 1
    I am in Utah and purchased a Murano SL AWD, prem pkg, leather pkg, sunroof, deflector, cargo mat, carpeted floor mats, spash grd, and freight throught Costco's auto program for $32,205. That Costco deal here equals $1,250 over invoice. The car is "in port" somewhere, so I have a few weeks of sweet anticipation ;-)

After placing the order I discovered Carsdirect.com quote service and got a price of $31, 118.

This is not all it seems, as I had to use a California zip code to get any results (they have no dealers in Utah it seems). The drive might have been worth $1K, but I am wondering if I got a decent deal?

Interestingly enough, I had contacted a Cal dealer because their were supposedly only a few models remaining across the US in the colors I wanted (Copper ext./Cabernet int.) The Costco deal according to that dealer was 7% above invoice, which would be $2199!! It seems people are doing much better than that
    I ended up buying through a broker recommended by my credit union - Autoland. Very pleasant experience. Best offer from a dealer was $500 above invoice. Autoland offered me $400 above invoice plus $1000 more on my trade-in than dealers offered. Would definitely recommend them. I may have been able to do even better, but was fixed on getting a certain model in a certain color (SL 2wd, white) and I made the mistake of telling them that, despite the excellent advice about negotiating for a color offered by "njexpress" - see #129 above.
  • rainbowfarmrainbowfarm Member Posts: 59
    Thanks, Andytruck, for the Costco update. I haven't made it to Ottawa yet (closest Costco in the car plan, if they still are). You said "we"... are you with Costco?

As it turns out, I have about the best price quotes one can get (after tons of research), and my favourite dealer matches whatever I find anywhere else (in Canada).

For leases, you can use the selling price you got, plug that into their calculator (if you find one for $2,000 under MSRP, put a $2k down payment, but compensate for all the little junk you will have to pay: AC tax, tire tax, fuel tax, etc.

The Nissan lease rate is applied, and you have a starting point for lease rate negotiations.

I'm looking at 0 down (and I mean zero, zero, nothing, not a nickel), $580/month incl. taxes, for an SL. About $100 more for an SE.
    Congratulations on the new Mo!!
    I was out test driving the MDX and RX last week - did them back to back. No ofense to the Lexus folks but, It did puff and pant when I drove up the on ramps, slight grades etc.. On the other hand, the MDX felt much better and softer.
    BTW, White Morano is a great choice, Andy. that's my first choice too, If I bought one. Saw one last week and fell in love with it...
    My final short list is down to the MDX, murano and FX. I will drive them back to back this w/e and make a decision.
    Congrats again!!! ;0)
  • gary132gary132 Member Posts: 8
    I asked the salesman about the "tow package", and it is just the hitch. Save yourself some money and have a hitch installed at a Hitch and Trailer store.
  • karklin1karklin1 Member Posts: 10
    I took delivery of my Murano SE loaded Love it they can take their Lexuses Acura's & Infiniti's and shove them.This car is magnificent fast handles like a sports car the trany is like nothing I have seen before smooth quiet unbelievable.I would highly recommend this car.
               Leo-K
  • dklaneckydklanecky Member Posts: 559
    Actually the towing package consists of three parts, the hitch itself, the wiring harness, and a bumper modification that is installed underneath the Murano's bumper, apparently to facilitate a better fit.

I have been told by Nissan dealers and NNA repeatedly over the last 6 months that the towing package is not available on a stock vehicle, it has to be ordered that way so the odds of finding one sitting on the lot with it are very, very slim. (You'd have to have someone who ordered it and then backed out of the deal.)

I have a Murano and have spent more time than I care to talk about trying to find a towing package (aftermarket now of course) and am having a difficult time.

The issue apparently is the electrical connection and how the generally accepted practice of "random probing" the electrical system for the correct wires to tap can cause some serious problems.

The dealers have been warned to keep an eye out for the issues this can cause as they are not covered under warranty by (TSB #NTB03-034).

"BACKGROUND: Using a test light probe and/or wire splicing when attempting the installation of any aftermarket accessory, such as:
    · tow hitches, stereos, SAT radio systems, etc., may cause a SRS Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) to set if any of the SRS wires are probed or spliced.

IF YOU CONFIRM: A 2003 Murano shows the following symptoms: · Air bag light is 'ON,' AND · CONSULT II shows any one or combination of the following DTC codes: - B1151 - CURTAIN MODULE LH [VB-SHORT] - B1146 -CURTAIN MODULE RH [VB-SHORT] - B1152 - CURTAIN MODULE LH [GND-SHORT] - B1147 - CURTAIN MODULE RH [GND-SHORT] ACTION: ·

Inspect the vehicle. Check for an aftermarket accessory installation (tow hitch, etc.) and/or wiring (trailer lights) "spliced" (wired into) the main body harness. See this bulletin for details."
    Thanks for that info, dklanecky. I am sitting down with a salesman tomorrow, and I guess I'll have to get the tow package. I called a local trailer and hitch store and they said that they didn't even have a hitch out for the Murano yet.

The Nissan dealer also said they could have a non Nissan navigation system installed in the car by a local company which also installs their alarm systems. The installed navigation system would actually have a voice activation feature that the factory installed would not have. I'm now wondering whether there would also be electrical problems with this add on system. It may be that to get all the features I want on the car, this "after market" navigation system may be the only way to get it all. Dealer told me that the navigation system would only carry manufacturers warranty, and it would not be under Nissan warranty.

Any opinions?
    I just found out that Nissan doesn't even have a towing package for this car. They advertise a towing package and give it's towing capacity, but do not actually offer one. That really stinks.
    Nissan does offer a towing package on the 2003 Murano but unless the vehicle was ordered with it from the factory (in Japan) and the person who ordered it backed out on the deal, you probably won't find one sitting on a dealers lot.

I think your dealer is just telling you no towing package is available because he can't locate a 2003 vehicle from another dealer that has it installed. Probably the same deal on the factory Nav, it's hard to find one sitting on the lots.

You can get the Hidden Hitch (check their web site) class II towing hitch for $130 but you need to add the Nissan towing harness on to that for another $99. I just did both over the weekend and think it looks pretty good.

I have yet to see a nice installation of an aftermarket NAV system. The factory system is very, very nice, and is integerated into the Bose system along with two trip computers, a tire pressure monitoring system, a gas mileage system, and user adjustable maintenance schedules.

If you go aftermarket Nav, be very careful you know exactly what will be installed, who the manufacturer is, what the warranty period is, who will service it if necessary, and where will they install it?
    Thanks for that info. After reading the message boards here and on nissanmurano.org, I finally figured that out.

I had read that the standard Nissan wiring harness created some problems with the airbag warning light on the Murano, but I've also read that it works just fine. I'm glad to know that there is a solution.

I did see a Murano with a towing package on the lot.

I'll be getting a car SL AWD, fully loaded to get all the stuff I want, if I can find it. Otherwise, I guess I'll be waiting for the 2004's to roll out.
    My dealer found a Murano with all my requested colors and features, but it is in Nebraska and we are in the Dallas Fort Worth, TX area. He says he can sell me the car for $100 over invoice, but says I will have to pay the delivery fee for the car.

Since I assume they are trading cars, is this reasonable? If so, what figure is reasonable? He is looking into prices and figures now, and will get back to me.
  • muranohuntermuranohunter Member Posts: 1
    Dear U1dery -- regarding your message #80. I live in MA and am very interested in the precise vehicle you purchased and in the pricing you got in Nashua. I really want to get the best price and am willing to go to any dealer to get it. Can you tell me about your negotiations and how you did so well. Thanks.
  • muranomanmuranoman Member Posts: 6
    Last week I purchased my Murano in Connecticut.
    SL, AWD, Premuim Package, Sunroof

The MSRP before the options was $29,799
    After the options was $33,084

I paid $29,457!
    My dealer told me they made a mistake
    and should have sold it to me for $31,500.
    I told them I was going to lease it at first
    and somebody screwed up the numbers.
    I think I got a pretty good deal.
  • htn123htn123 Member Posts: 15
    Just got mine yesterday afternoon here in Austin, TX. Learned a good lesson while doing it, here is how it went.
    I wanted a silver SL basic with floor mat, mud guard, and cargo protection, cloth, just the basic stuff.
    Got a print out price from carmax_dot_com for $26999, called 2 dealers here and asked them to beat the price. Well, one of them can not, the other said he can beat it and he said it will be $26600. I said I don't want to waist time, once we agreed, I just want to go in, sign and drive out. He said ok.
    Well, when I get there with wife and kids, the price was $26600, but then the guy started tacking on all kind of fees to jack it up above $27000 for the price without TTL...
    I was pissed. Walked out of the dealer. Lesson learned.
    So I called up 2 more dealers here in Austin, TX. And said I wanted FINAL DRIVE OUT of $28400, and see if they beat it.
    One of them come back and said $28300 FINAL DRIVE OUT. I asked him to email AND fax the quote over. He did and I was there at 3:15PM, drive the brand new SL out of there by 4:45PM.
    Nice and quick deal, no haggle, no switch and bait once they give you a hard copy.
    So, bottom line, I am very happy with the new SL. And from now on, will negotiate with the FINAL DRIVE OUT only.
    htn.
  • turbodogturbodog Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a base SL in Autin, also. When you say 'final drive out' price, are you including sales tax & title fee? If so, that's a great deal. Congrats!
  • ghazibghazib Member Posts: 2
    Hello All,

I have been offered by a northern california dealer a $34,000 (before tax/license) price for a 2003 Murano SE AWD, popular package, navigation+traction package, cold package. Does that seem like a reasonable price ? Thanks for any insight.
  • htn123htn123 Member Posts: 15
    turbodog:
     Yes, that included sales tax, title, fees and everything. That's the bottom price. No other fee added. Yep, that's a good deal I got.

ghazib: on Pricing on an SE AWD
     Here is what you do, go to carmax.com, do a new price on Murano in Greensville area.... I know you live CA but when you get a price from a print out to base on, you got a price to start with. you then fax it to your dealer choice and ask them to beat it, if they can't... well, ask them how close can they get it. Well, then you got a number to start from your own area. Make sure you ask for DRIVE OUT PRICE, read my post above about drive out price. You then make a couple more phone calls to other dealers in the area and tell them the price you've just been quoted from the last dealer and ask them to beat it.
     I know it takes a couple of phone calls. It sure beats the heck out of sitting in the dealer show room, their own turf, and haggling with them.
     Well, once you got to a good DRIVE OUT price, tell them to fax or email you the price they quoted. Drive there and just show the note and drive out with the new car. No wasting time at the dealer.
      By the way, the cheapest price for an SE AWD at Greensvill, SC is $31598. Could get them down to $31K then add the tax and fees... That's pretty close to $34K DRIVE OUT price, not $34K before tax and fees.
     Good luck
    Could be a good price, depends on what the MSRP is on the window sticker. Here's the specs on mine ordered in February 2003.

SE AWD Sheer Silver/Charcoal Leather, Popular Pkg,Cold Pkg, Dynamic Control Pkg, Navigation, Towing Pkg, Floor Mats, Splash Guards.

MSRP $38,592
    Invoice $34,624
    Price $35,813 +TTL
    3.4% over invoice
    7.2% off MSRP

As you can see, the invoice on mine is $34,624 and since it's the end of the model year now, you should be able to do better than I did!

It's really pretty pointless for people on this board to compare "out the door" pricing because everyone's sales tax and license fees will be different, unless you live in the same taxing district.

If we stick to MSRP and price paid as a percentage, then it's fair to compare prices from dealer to dealer and deal to deal.
  • ghazibghazib Member Posts: 2
    To dklanecky and htn123: thanks very much for the advice. That's what makes these forums so useful.

Here is what I've come up with:
    SE AWD Sheer Silver/Charcoal Leather, Popular Pkg,Cold Pkg, Dynamic Control Pkg, Navigation, Floor Mats, Splash Guards

Price from carmax.com: $31.6K (w/ popular pck)
    + navigation system: $1.7K (invoice price)
    + traction control: $0.7K
    + cold package: $0.4K
    -----------------------------------
    Total: $34.4K (before TTL)

The $34.4K price thus should be a reasonable price. The offer is $34.0K

So to recap:
    MSRP $38,132
    Invoice (I am not sure)
    Price: $34,000 + TTL

Regards,
  • tucker20tucker20 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I am looking to purchase a SL fwd, premium package, leather package, sunroof, splash guards and floor mats. The dealer gave me a price of $29,943. Is this a fair price? The 04's are coming out very soon.

Thanks for your imput.
  • ummelgroupummelgroup Member Posts: 2
    I had a handful of dealerships competing for my business (loaded SL AWD) in the midwest. I think any price right at, or below invoice pricing is a good deal, right now. You may be able to negotiate some intangibles (oil changes, extended warranty, etc), especially with dealerships wanting to clear out a large stock of 2003's (word is that the 2004's will be arriving in 4-6 weeks).
  • tucker20tucker20 Member Posts: 3
    I called two other nissan dealerships today and one wanted $30,377+TTL. He said that the 04 won't be out until February 2004. The other dealership didn't call back at all. The edmunds invoice price that i have is $29,897.

I live in chicago. What dealership did you use?

Thanks for your help!
  • ummelgroupummelgroup Member Posts: 2
    You wrote: I live in chicago. What dealership did you use?
    --------------------------------------------
    I bought from Dillon Nissan (Lincoln, NE) last week. I was in and out in around 1 hour, cause I knew exactly what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. They have about 10 AWD/SL's on the lot. I wrote my check out for dealer invoice + destination charge. No hassle and no pressure.

AFTER I bought my 2003, they told me that the 2004's would be starting to come in within 4-6 weeks. BEFORE I bought my 2003, they said they didn't know. :) ?
  • fryingbolognafryingbologna Member Posts: 85
    We get the SL and SE in both FWD and AWD this year. Anyone from Canada bought a 2003 Murano SE recently, and if so, how long was the price and what was the financing?
  • mcmoiseimcmoisei Member Posts: 4
    Hello!
    I am on the market for a new car and my first choise was a Murano. Now I have the following problem! I am qualified for the VPP program and I have visited 3 dealers asking for a quote on a fully loaded Murano. And I got 3 different answers and none of them asked for the VPP claim code or anything else. How do I know that I am getting the price I'm supposed to get with the VPP? Are the dealers just saying that they are giving me the VPP price to make me not negotiate any more? And is this the lowest price I can get? On any car?
  • dowamdowam Member Posts: 22
    I have been waiting to see what the prices are like on the Murano now that the 04s are on their way in. One of my local dealers sent me an email that said they are selling all 03 vehicles for $1 over invoice. Should I wait a little while longer to see how low they should go? I remember someone mentioning that they got theirs for 1K under invoice? Any advice would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know how different the AWD version is without the Dynamic Control package (includes traction control)?

Thanks
  • clpurnellclpurnell Member Posts: 1,083
    If this is anything like the US makers the price should be clearly listed on the dealers invoice. Ford, GM etc clearly define what is the employee or supplier prices. maybe bowke23 who is a nissan dealer could help you out.
  • superdavidsuperdavid Member Posts: 24
    I just purchased/ordered a Nissan Murano at BayRidge Nissan in Brooklyn, NY yesterday.
    Here is what happened:
    On last Sunday I made a deal with the salesman to purchase a Murano SL w/leather, sunroof, premium package, car package, SWD, carpet, Splash Guard and cargo protector for $30,753; MSRP:$34,951, Invoice:31,900; almost $4,200 off and $1147 off the invoice price.
    But on Monday when I went to the dealer after work to finish up the financing process and paper, the financing manager came up with $540 destination, $250 paper work, $400 Car preparation fees. Plus $3,000 of bogus insurance, etc. to push to the car price to $35,500.
    I was furious and rejected all these extra and almost walked out the dealer.
    But at second thought I really liked the car and my old Accord is almost 9 years old. So, I sat down and agreed to pay the destination, paper work, car preparation fees. But on top of this the dealer forced me to buy the extended warranty otherwise he won't sell the car. After haggling over an hour I agreed to buy the extended warranty for $1300.
    So my total purchase is $31853 +$1300 for the extended warranty, I was very tired that Monday night and We haggled for over an hour till the dealer closed.
    The only good deal I got was the low finance interest rate: 3.97% for 5 years in N.Y.C.
    DID I GOT RIPE OFF BADLY?? This is the first time I buy a car in 9 years, so I didn't know all the tricks. When I bought my good Accord, I paid what the dealer advertised on paper+$500 destination. Maybe time has changed.
    My only consolation is the Murano looks very good in blue (the color I choose) and hopefully the car will be trouble free.
    I will be picking the car this coming Sunday.
    Any comment/reply will be appreciated.
    you do not have to buy a warranty or any other add on. car prep is an imaginary fee you shouldn't pay this also. I would not take possesion of the car and go to another dealer if I were you.
    you are within driving distance to dc. Carmax in dc has no haggle pricing under invoice of murano's if i were you I would drive or fly down and drive my new car back.

here is a car they have for sale that seems similar to what you wanted:

Stock Number: 1997788
    Exterior Color: Midnight Blue
    Interior Color: Cafe Latte

No Haggle Price: $30,998*
    Destination Charges, Dealer Prep: $0
    MSRP: $34,383
    Factory Invoice: $31,415
    Savings from MSRP: $3,385
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Don't forget tonight's member-to-member chat -- Our topic tonight is "Warranties: Are they worth it?"

http://www.edmunds.com/townhall/chat/townhallchat.html

6-7pm PT/9-10pm ET. Drop by for live chat with other members. Hope you can join us!

kirstie_h
    Roving Host & Future Vehicles Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

What does the price above on the carmax deal include? I am currently haggling with dealers in the boston area.

Thanks,
    I get the sam msrp by building the following on nissanusa.com

AWD

Packages and Options

Power Glass Sunroof
       $999

SL Leather Package
       $1299

SL Premium Package
       $1499

Accessories

Cargo Area Protector
       $69

Carpeted Floor Mats
       $79

Splash Guards (4-Piece)
       $99

Base MSRP $29,799.00
     Total Packages, Options, & Accessories $4,044.00
     Destination & Handling $540.00

Total Designed MSRP† $34,383.00

So this would be minus nav vdc and cold pack
    Thank cpurnell for the rundown of options. How much under invoice do you think is a good deal right now? I argued that the vehicle is last years, dealerships are trying to unload 03 inventory before the 04s, there are an abundance of them on the lots in the boston area, and there are some other options coming in the 04s, meaning I would only buy an '03 if the deal was fantastic. I can get 1 dollar over invoice, but should i try to go lower. I know they are desperate to unload these 03s.

Thanks for you help.
    I am not sure but I think there is around 1k in incentive money on the murano. so a good deal would be 500 under a great deal to me would be 750-1k under. carmax is at about 500 under and the no stress environment might be worth the extra 250 or so to some. I must add I do not work for carmax but I think it is good to use their prices as a guide you should always be able to beat them by 2-300 but if wringing the turnip dry isn't your thing they offer a good alternative. It's funny though I think they are great for new cars but not recommend them for used cars because they are always much higher than what you can find elsewhere.
    Good info to know. I am trying to "wring the turnip" as you say. If their initial offer price is a buck over invoice, than I am sure they can go lower than invoice. After all, they should have a surplus from all of the muranos they sold at msrp this year! I will have to check the incentives. That would be great if it was 1K.

I agree about buying new and not used. Thanks for your advice. I will have to haggle a bit more, besides, I am in no rush to buy unless the deal is great. Its nice have the luxury of walking out of a dealership if you dont like the deal at hand.