Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• terry92270terry92270 Posts: 1,247
    Check back a few pages in this thread....a few have posted about the great prices they got in NYC.... ;)
  • ysautoysauto Posts: 27
    I am looking for the best price found in the NY area for a 2006 Murano SL AWD?
  • bot an '06 Murano w/tech pkg, + Sirius radio, premium pkg, and no destination chg in May from Garden City Nissan for $31,000. No hassle!
  • neglected to mention in previous posting that it is an '06 SL AWD w/tech pkg, Sirius radio, prem pkg and no destination chg for $31,000. At list, would have been over $38,000!
  • ysautoysauto Posts: 27
    Who was your sales person? if you don't mind.
  • You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Thats incredible - when you say tech package, do you mean the NAV system?
    Maybe the Dynamic Control package.....
  • I'm in Massachusetts and am looking at a 2007 S AWD with the convenience package, carpeted mats, splash guards, cargo area protector and roof crossbars for $27,900. Is this a good price? We haven't even spoke about the trade in yet.
    According to what others are posting here, that price should be for a SL, not S. ;)

Look at the difference in price, MSRP, and the equipment on the SL, and then what the additions to the S would cost you.....
  • Looking back at postings in October, I found 2 people with 2006 (not 2007) S AWD models with same configuration for 28300 & 27900. I couldn't find any SL's for this price, low was around $31000.
  • I'm in Massachusetts and would like the same configuration. At which dealer have you been given this price? Thanks.
  • I got 06 model for the same thing. 30K OTD. car price itself is like 28K. but now i am regrest. if u can try to get the SL model. for little bt more. b/c S doesnot come w/ moon roof and mp3 player. S doen not come w/ anything.
  • Marlboro Nissan. Others (Bancroft, Ira & Ron Bouchard) were just slightly higher. I'd stay away from Glick as they appear to play games.
  • The SL does come with additional features (e.g., rear-view monitor, six speakers, fog lights, etc.), but moonroof requires the sunroof package, and that, in turn, requires the touring package, so the cost is quite substantial. SL, however, may be a better value than an S with convenience package.
    Yes, and fetch more $$ upon trade-in or outright sale. For only very few dollars per month on a lease or monthly payments. Ditto the AWD. ;)
  • Agree, Terry.

Interestingly, the convenience package on the S includes adjustable pedals, which are not standard on the SL but require an expensive package. Crazy packaging. I'm now looking for an SL with mats, splash guards, and maybe cargo container.

Thanks, patsfan33, for the tip on the Marlboro dealer.
    Keep in mind that the dealers seem to have configurations that are not listed on the Nissan website, which is odd to me....

I am on my second Mo, and this last time opted for the SE. The price I paid for it, before tax and license, was no more than the SL I configured and was quoted on by other dealers, yet included more.
  • nonienonie Posts: 1
    Hye, guys.
    I'm just looking for a 07 Murano SL AWD with sunroof package. A dealer offers me $31300 plus ttl. I wonder whether it is a good deal.
    It's around Seattle area.
    Thanks.
    Read the last two pages or so of this forum, for a good idea. ;)

I plucked this one from a few posts back:

#1049 of 1064 Re: Best prices on 2006 loaded Murano [ysauto] by steveo5 Nov 03, 2006 (5:33 am)
    Bookmark | Reply | E-mail Msg
    Replying to: ysauto (Oct 31, 2006 7:51 am)

neglected to mention in previous posting that it is an '06 SL AWD w/tech pkg, Sirius radio, prem pkg and no destination chg for $31,000.