Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jrue24jrue24 Posts: 6
    Hi Carman,

Can you help me with the Money Factor and Residual for March on either the Murano SL or LE. 36 or 39m and 15K miles. I am in the NYC area

Thanks again. Your posts are extremley helpfull.
  • ven7782ven7782 Posts: 8
    edited March 2011
    Guys just visit Amex car buying program and get the best deals. I am getting a 2011 Murano LE 2WD with DUAL HEADREST DVD SYSTEM for around 34K in central NJ area. I am trying to negotiate more.
  • hoovhhoovh Posts: 1
    I plan on buying a 2011 Murano in the New Hampshire / Massachusetts area. I know what I want and what equipment. I also know the dealer invoice. So my question is, how much over invoice is fair right now?
  • godeacsgodeacs Posts: 481
    Go to truecar.com and you will find out! Better than asking here ..... ;)
  • m6userm6user Posts: 2,966
    Just looked at Murano prices at fitzmall.com and their no hassle prices at about $5k below MSRP and I think about $2k below invoice. They are located in the DC/VA area. Have read of many people on these forums buying from them and their internet prices are solid. I haven't personally bought from them though. I see ads in the paper in Chicago area for similar pricing that is close to that so you should be able to get in that ballpark.
  • ven7782ven7782 Posts: 8
    Either the people in this forum are ignorant or they are dealers themselves posting such inflated prices to mislead.
  • mm007mm007 Posts: 6
    I negotiated trading in my 2004 Murano SL (Leather, roof, etc. no nav, 100k miles) for a new 2010 AWD Murano LE with Nav.

MSRP: 41,670
    Price Paid: 35,495
    Trade in: 10,500
    Total: 24,995 + TTL

After agreeing to that deal, when I got to the dealer, Nissan finance had gone to 0% 60 months in lieu of the $750 cash included above. I took that, added a $100 bumper cover and paid $28k OTD w/ 0% for 60 months ($466/mo).

The dealer was Wayzata Nissan in Minnesota
  • 2011 LE FWD (no NAV)

MSRP: $38,650
    Paid: $35,500 + TTL
    extras: cargo cover thrown in
    no trade in
    forwent the $1000 rebate for the 1.9% finance option (unfortunately missed the 0% option by just days)

Dealer in OK.
  • jentheyojentheyo Posts: 1
    Planing on purchasing a SL with Nav AWD for 27000 not including fees and taxes. sticker price is 29990.
    Is this a good price?

Miles 19k

Please advise Thanks.
  • adsinadsin Posts: 2
    Seems like a good price, especially with nav system and such low miles. The vehicle might still be under bumper-to-bumper warranty which is till 36K or 3 years.
  • brand new 2009 murano s awd wth conv pkge $27000 total prce paid. Auburn mass bertera nissan dealer Frank ionelo
  • rodeoguyrodeoguy Posts: 3
    edited April 2011
    MSRP: $31,570.00
    Paid : $24,000.00 Cash
    Traded in 2000 Isuzu Rodeo S 4x4, Kelly BB value $3000.00.
    Suntrup Nissan, Saint Louis, MO
  • adsinadsin Posts: 2
    Was the actual price of the car: $24K or was it $27K and you had trade-in for $3K ?

Did you get any more options on it ?
  • kgolbykgolby Posts: 17
    Trying to negotiate LE FWD w/ Dual DVD, no Nav for $35K. Has anyone had any luck negotiating one at this price?
  • I am waiting back on a price quote for a New 2010 Murano LE w/ NAV... I was wondering if anyone had purchased a 2010 recently and how deep of a discount they recieved or one could expect.

Thanks!
  • kgolbykgolby Posts: 17
    Update: Purchased LE 2WD w/ DVD last week for $35,500 + TTL. Got the $500 rebate plus financed @ 1.9% (not through Nissan but through another bank Nissan works with).

Love my new car.
  • mikesmuranomikesmurano Posts: 118
    Before you buy read the threads on the CVT transmission.

You are buying a ticking time bomb; regardless of what year it is.

Run away! :lemon:
    Don't do it!

The car is crap! Run away! :lemon:
    These cars are garbage.

A class action law suite needs to be initiated!

I cannot believe that folks continue to buy a car model that is riddled with such problems.

Nissan is the most pathetic auto manufacturer ever.

What ever you do: DON'T BUY! DONT' BUY! DON'T BUY!

:lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:
  • szesze Posts: 1
    I have just checked my 2009 Murano S Fwd's trade in value, it's got 32K miles. The trade in vaule is abuot $16000, it's 3k lower than a Toyota Venza 4 cylinder Fwd. why Murano's trade in value is so low compared with Toyod Venza, I though Nissna and Toyota's resale value are about same.
  • iolo72iolo72 Posts: 29
    edited June 2011
    Generally Toyota has better resale value than Nissan. Honda probably is #1 and Totyota's up there. Nissan always lose value faster than the two mentioned. Quality and reliability have something to do with that but IMO I think you do get a bit more in amenities in Nissan for the same amount of money. If resale value was my top priority I would have never bought a Murano. I got one because there was no car out there with what I have in my Murano (quality interior, styling, riding comfort, SL/AWD with pkgs.) for $30.9K at the time.
  • sanishsanish Posts: 66
    For 2012, enhancements include the addition of a new Platinum option package, complete with new 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, available Sapphire Black exterior color and standard navigation system. Murano S models add a new 7-inch monochrome screen.
  • dunbarmdunbarm Posts: 2
    2011 Murano S MSRP $30,235 no options except floor and cargo mats. Paid $25,500+TTL and they gave me what I wanted for my trade-in. This was the closest dealer to me and I got them to match the Truecar.com price a site I found very helpful.
    What dealer and where?
  • dunbarmdunbarm Posts: 2
    Corona Nissan (Los Angeles area), truecar.com indicated that 3 other dealers in the area would match that price.
    Thanks. Looks like you got a good deal. Enjoy.
  • bmw4me2bmw4me2 Posts: 16
    I don't know if this is legitimate or not but Woodfield Nissan is advertising brand new 2011 Murano (model 23111) for $23,995. They say there are only two available at this price, it includes all rebates and you must finance through Nissan Motor Acceptance. The vin # of the two cars is 063812 & 060276.
  • iolo72iolo72 Posts: 29
    edited July 2011
    If this is the one in Schaumburg, IL then I would be curious to know what the catches are. I've had nothing but bad experiences with them. Once I waited in the showroom looking around for 20 mins and not one person asked me if I needed help. But then again, just about all dealerships on Golf Rd. are spoiled and have pretty shoddy service.
  • bmw4me2bmw4me2 Posts: 16
    Yes, it is the one in Schaumburg. I saw the ad in Friday's Chicago Tribune. The only catch I could find in the ad was that you must finance through Nissan Acceptance. It also said all rebates and incentives have been applied to get to this price.
  • jason102jason102 Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Murano 2011, SL with Navigation Package. Dealer throws in floor mat, retractable cargo cover, installed cross bar etc.

MSRP: $39,885 + TTL
    Dealer Invoice: $35,561 + TTL

Drive out: $35,540

Applied Nissan VPP discount. All other dealers says the price is impossible -- obviously a lie. I believe it could be lower if I would negotiated more.

Also trade-in my old Van with my desired price, close to the blue book resale value.