Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• alexftnalexftn Posts: 1
    Just traded in my 2005 CRV EX AWD (w/55k) for a Murano SL AWD with just the premium package.

According to edmunds, invoice is at around 29,300
    Considering that I doubt I would have sold my car privately at more than 15k + my own hassle, I decided to trade-in instead.

Got the Murano for 14500 + tax+about 200 in fees.
  • jinx1832jinx1832 Posts: 11
    I am considering purchasing the following 2007 demo (3K miles) from a dealer.

Is this a good deal at $24K + TTL?

Summary
    Total MSRP:$36,995.00
    Model
    SL
    Transmission
    CVT
    Drivetrain
    AWD
    Packages and Options

* Touring Package
    * Sunroof Package
    * Premium Package
    * Leather Package

Accessories

* Carpeted Floor Mats
    * Splash Guards
    * Cargo Area Protector
    * Roof-rail Crossbars
    * Sunroof Wind Deflector
  • favrenofavreno Posts: 4
    FDEEEEEJ, I need to know where you got your deal at, as I am looking to buy the same vehicle. Need to know ASAP, as I am looking to buy in next couple of days. Please let me know the dealer name and location!!! It is about $1K cheaper than I have found so far in the twin cities.

Need your help...
  • In My opinion, you got an excellent deal!! Hope you enjoy driving your Murano as much as I enjoy driving mine.
  • xiaoruixiaorui Posts: 5
    I want a murano 09 with tech, premium, leather package and dual moon roof. The edmunds invoice is 33356. A dealer gave me 33500. I forgot to ask that is OTD or not. If it is OTD the price should be very good, right? I am going to buy it in ohio, toledo area. Any suggestions? Thanks
    BTW, I am struggling between Acura RDX and Murao. The price is similar and 32000-33000 can give RDX technology. Which one I should buy? So hard to decide.
    You can't go wrong with either vehicle, although i prefer the Murano based on the interior (more space), and exterior (sporty appearance). I think the Murano can hold its own against the RDX in terms of performance and driving experience. For the price/class, I would go with the Murano, if you can take a step up, nothing beats the MDX.
    Thank you for your advice. I also prefer Muarno. I am a little hesitate to the quality of nissan compared with honda. BTW, what do you think the price? I am planning to negotiate from 31000 plus TTL. what do you think? thanks
    Seems like starting around $2-3K below invoice is reasonable, anything less than $1K below invoice is a good deal. It may be worth waiting until the end of the month or labor day to pull the trigger.
  • Hey Fav - I was able to get this deal from two dealers (+/- ~$100)

Try going through internet pricing department at Luther in Inver Grove Heights or Kline in Maplewood.

They can both get you that deal I think, takes a bit of persistence though
    which one did you buy from? who was the salesperson?
  • Jinx,

What kind of warranty comes with the vehicle? Just the remainder or is it considered new from when you drive it off the lot. What type of financing was available to you. I'm thinking of looking at pretty much the same deal, except the dealer is about $5K higher than what you paid...I laughed at him...I could get an 09 for almost the same.
  • $14,500?????? I take it was a used murano
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,950
    after trade-in..

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

It will be the standard warranty, 3 years 36K miles, as it is a new car (never sold). I am going to plan on getting financing through a local credit union for about 5% (60 months). I highly doubt a dealer will give lower financing unless Nissan is having an promotion.
    got mine at Luther. here are the details.

msrp $36680
    invoice not sure, but i think it is $33,500.
    final price $31,900 (rebate to dealer)

i also got the best price for my trade in, from any other dealer (about $500 more).

also another good note for people. i went to capital one (online) and got financing check from them @ 5.19%. it's a no obligation check that you can use to take the financing part out of the negotiation. in my case, when i went to the dealer, they were able to get me a better rate (4.89%). my thinking is that they try harder to get you a better rate, so they can beat the capital one rate so they can still get the financing done, as they receive a kickback for helping with the financing.
  • lac252lac252 Posts: 1
    actually that's exactly what I paid for my Murano. Got SL with premium pack, leather, tech pack, moon roof with a few accessories. Paid 31,000 plus TTL. Bought it at Courtesy Nissan In Richardson, TX.
  • Try looking at Dobbs Nissan is Memphis, TN. They have MSRP and internet pricing on each Murano. They are coming about $4000 off of MSRP
  • My first post here, so lets get right to it.

I am buying from AutoExchange in Europe, it serves DOD employees and Military types. The prices over here are supposed to be a deal but from what i see it's not!

2009 Murano SL 2WD $26,969 Deep Sapphire/Black Leather

-Ziebart, rust, sound and fabric protection: $469
    -Shipping/handling/stock fee/admin fee: $2,738 (overseas that $$ would be like state tax/licensing etc)
    Premium Pck: $893
    Tech Pck: $1,697
    Tow Pck: $606.50
    Leather Pck: $1,429.50
    Splash Guards: $104
    Moonroof: $1,045
    Floor mats: $93.50

Total: $36,044.50
    Minus Dealer Credit: $539.50

Equals: $35,505 -$25 gas credt = $35,480

What i need help with are the folowing charges; what is "Inland Stock" how can it be stock if i am having this factory built and delivered from Japan through the US and over to Europe? $299.00 charge. It is not coming off a lot in the US. Trust me I will check the built date on the door interior and if after my order date there will be hell to pay!

Thanks for your help and any advice

Robert
  • dealer invontorry is if the car was on a dealer Lot If you are ordering the car should not have that charge. Maby sum ordering fee I dont no to mutch about that just trying to help you out. DO they sell the Maranno there in yorape. What part of Yorape are you in thanks for reading Marco.