Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Rides and Steers Better Than Its Predecessor - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2015 in Hyundai
imageRides and Steers Better Than Its Predecessor - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2015 Hyundai Sonata has an agreeable ride and precise steering, and although neither attribute is earth-shattering, I consider them significant upgrades over the previous Sonata.

Read the full story here

Comments

• misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Thank you, I was wondering about this after reading so many bad things about the suspensions in pretty much every Hyundai/Kia vehicle.
  • rysterryster Member Posts: 571
    I currently own a 2011 Sonata GLS, purchased new 5 years ago and now with 67,000 miles. I test drove a new 2015 Sonata 2.0T Sport last weekend. Honestly, the driving dynamics of the 2015 are not all that much different than my 2011. My intention was to buy that day, but I ultimately walked away from the test drive a non-buyer despite the $5500 discount and 0% financing being offered by the dealer. The new Sonata wasn't different enough for me and I could not see myself spending another 4-5 years driving it every day. It was "nice", but all news cars are "nice" when they only have 15 miles on the odometer.
  • shabadoo25shabadoo25 Member Posts: 232
    I owned both a 2011 Sonata Limited and Turbo. The notion that the 2015 isn't much different is ludicrous. It's quieter, has better steering and less body roll.