It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Build Your Own 50s-60s Dream Car
1. You can pick any 1950-69 vehicle, car or truck up to 3/4 ton, no busses, tanks, etc.
2. It can be foreign or domestic.
3. You can match any engine to any car, even if it is ridiculous or expensive, BUT IT MUST BE A 50s or 60S POWERPLANT. No modern hot rods in other words. Also all the components you add must be 50s or 60s.
4. You MUST, however, explain to use why you built the Dream Car you built...I mean, other than "because I wanted to". We'd like to know your rational, goal, strategy, prejudices, etc.
5. You can modify the bodies within reason, such as cutting a coupe that was never a convertible, but not welding two cars together, etc. etc, like Monster Garage.
6. Basically, think of the game this way---you are building the car that no manufacturer had the genius to build for you.
Remember, 50s or 60s components throughout, no Monster Garage stuff, jet engines, etc. This is to be a roadable everyday driver.
Cost is no object. You can have all the Mopar Hemi or Ferrari engines you want.
GIVE A REASON GIVE A REASON GIVE A REASON
MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!