Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subaru Legacy GT- Is a turbo coming soon?

124»

Comments

• epp1epp1 Posts: 48
    ...regardless, had a WRX wagon anyway. A sedan just seems wasteful to me if you can get the majority of the performance and way more function out of the wagon.

Shaggin' wagon? I say stabbin' cabin.

Sean
  • legacy191legacy191 Posts: 29
    Going to the Auto show this coming weekend. My dealer says there is a turbo wagon and sedan there. Hope to post some pics very soon..

Tony T
  • adaveyadavey Posts: 30
    is subaru ever going to make another ragtop? hope somebody knows
  • goneskiiangoneskiian Posts: 381
    Is this discussion still alive?

Maybe it could be combined with something else as the turbo's aren't coming they're HERE!

At least I think that's a turbo in my drive way...;-)

adavey - I admit I haven't been paying attention to Subaru's for ver long (the last couple years in particular), but when was the last time Subaru made a ragtop? I don't ever remember seeing one.

Cheers!
    -Ian
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,896
    Let's go ahead and close this discussion - if you want to start a brand new one speculating on the future offering of a ragtop, go right ahead!

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 17,468
    If that's the case with the new Legacy, then great. The only manual seat I've tried that felt good and gave me the leg support I need (to avoid resting my legs against the door and center console like in our previous Forester) was the '02 WRX. That seat felt great and all that did was adjust up and down (no tilt). So if the new Legacy came with something like that, I'd be a happy camper.

'13 Stang GT; '15 Fit; '98 Volvo S70; '14 Town&Country

124»
This discussion has been closed.