Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VW Passat TDI

1293031323335»

Comments

• stevedebistevedebi LAPosts: 3,784
    edited May 15

Wow, it has been a long time since anyone posted. We just got my wife a 2014, and this is a great car. It accelerates and handles extremely well, the DSG transmission is really neat, the handling is nimble (and like a much smaller car), the ride is great, and the rear seat room won over the kids immediately. This is a great car. For such a small engine, it really pulls well at every speed we've tried.

• bthesselbthessel Posts: 13

Hope everyone is having better luck than we have. We bought a TDI new a little over a year ago. It has been in the shop 3 times so far and we had to pay for a new battery besides those times. It is in the shop again for the last few days after the dash lit up like a christmas tree with every warning light on. (Did you know the battery is only warrantied for 25k miles?) If I wouldn't lose so much money I would get rid of this car. I had hoped when I bought it that VW had fixed their quality issues but it doesn't appear that way.

• ruking1ruking1 Posts: 14,765

I do not currently have a 14/15 Passat TDI, but it would be on my list, if I was in the market for a TDI.

I would give VW Customer Care a shout out and a shot !!