Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 BMW i3 Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046
    bananaero said:

Hello,

What is the MF and Residual for 2015 i3? Are there any incentives? PA?

Thank you,

.00130 MF and 50% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.
    $7500 lease credit, $1000 option credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• shadow2222shadow2222 Member Posts: 10
    Thanks again.
    Michaell said:

I went to the dealer to make heads/tails of the situation, and forgot to get the cap cost!

However, they were able to get me down to a $395 payment with the same $2,000 due at signing for taxes/fees/first month payment for a 24 month term. 

With thy these seemingly aggressive discounts, it seems to be worth it even with the negative equity. After all, I currently pay $330 per month for a half-the-price Ford Focus. 

I know you can't run the numbers without the cap cost, but I might just end up taking this deal. I'll of course see if I can bring them down even the tiniest amount more.

Keep us posted, and be on the look out for any hidden fees.
    I signed the deal for $390.34 a month. I feel like I got a great deal, and its all due to the tips I have learned on this forum. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

Thanks again.

Michaell said:

I went to the dealer to make heads/tails of the situation, and forgot to get the cap cost!

However, they were able to get me down to a $395 payment with the same $2,000 due at signing for taxes/fees/first month payment for a 24 month term. 

With thy these seemingly aggressive discounts, it seems to be worth it even with the negative equity. After all, I currently pay $330 per month for a half-the-price Ford Focus. 

I know you can't run the numbers without the cap cost, but I might just end up taking this deal. I'll of course see if I can bring them down even the tiniest amount more.

Keep us posted, and be on the look out for any hidden fees.
    I signed the deal for $390.34 a month. I feel like I got a great deal, and its all due to the tips I have learned on this forum. Thank you!
    Congrats - and enjoy the new BMW.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• stp5stp5 Member Posts: 35
    Is it still possible to lease a leftover 2014?

If so, what is the residual for 24 months / 20k miles in Wisconsin? Do they still add a $4875 or $7500 leash cash rebate into the cap cost?
  • vanguard405vanguard405 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2015
    I leased an i3 REX tonight with the help of the information that I found on this website. What do you guys think?

MSRP $50,295
    Negotiated price of $44,000 (12.5% off MSRP)
    $7500 Fed Rebate + $1000 UDE Rebate

30months (so I can get the $2500 CA)
    10K miles, 58% residual, 0.0013 MF
    925 acquisition rolled in

payments came out to be $327 before tax. Once I get the CA $2500 rebate and amortize it over 30months, it will essentially bring my payment down to $273 with 9% CA tax. The key is I didnt pay any down, just my drive off of 1st month, $428 DMV, 80 doc fee, 772 rebate TAX. it's so crummy that the rebates are taxed (just like a discounted/ rebated iphone when signed with contract - anyone know if that is just a CA thing?). I considered MSD to buy down the rates and get even lower payments but I get conflicting information on what happens to the security deposit when the car is totalled.

I'm thinking I shouldve gone with 12K annual miles cause the car is pretty darn fun to drive; always stomping on the accelerator (electricity is cheap to free). Anyone know the residual for Sept at higher levels above 10K annual miles? Is it just deduct 1% per grid 10,12,15K? Was the residuals higher at the beginning of the year? It seemed to the same since May...

Thanks!

stp5 said:

If so, what is the residual for 24 months / 20k miles in Wisconsin? Do they still add a $4875 or $7500 leash cash rebate into the cap cost?

I don't see any more 2014 lease numbers for the i3 ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I leased an i3 REX tonight with the help of the information that I found on this website. What do you guys think?

MSRP $50,295
    Negotiated price of $44,000 (12.5% off MSRP)
    $7500 Fed Rebate + $1000 UDE Rebate

30months (so I can get the $2500 CA)
    10K miles, 58% residual, 0.0013 MF
    925 acquisition rolled in

payments came out to be $327 before tax. Once I get the CA $2500 rebate and amortize it over 30months, it will essentially bring my payment down to $273 with 9% CA tax. The key is I didnt pay any down, just my drive off of 1st month, $428 DMV, 80 doc fee, 772 rebate TAX. it's so crummy that the rebates are taxed (just like a discounted/ rebated iphone when signed with contract - anyone know if that is just a CA thing?). I considered MSD to buy down the rates and get even lower payments but I get conflicting information on what happens to the security deposit when the car is totalled.

I'm thinking I shouldve gone with 12K annual miles cause the car is pretty darn fun to drive; always stomping on the accelerator (electricity is cheap to free). Anyone know the residual for Sept at higher levels above 10K annual miles? Is it just deduct 1% per grid 10,12,15K? Was the residuals higher at the beginning of the year? It seemed to the same since May...

Thanks!

Subtract 1% to go from 10K to 12K; subtract 3% to go from 10K to 15K.

All rebates are subject to sales tax; it's not just a CA thing.

That seems like a lot of car for not a lot of money. Enjoy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hshadidhshadid Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

stp5 said:

Vanguard405 or Michaell, the negotiated price of $44,000 seems quite good given the MSRP of 50,295. What do you think motivated the dealer to drop $6295. Have you seen any more aggressive offers?

I'm hoping to sign a lease in the next few days, and would love to be under $400 on my payments with 0 down. Looking at a base $53,065 car.

Thanks.
  • vanguard405vanguard405 Member Posts: 2
    I think it's based on the market, timing, and relationship. I just bought a M3 with the same dealer a year ago. I'm not sure if that influenced their decision. I've read individuals getting 15% off but I'm sure that's in fly over states, not Southern CA.
    hshadid said:

Michaell said:

stp5 said:

Vanguard405 or Michaell, the negotiated price of $44,000 seems quite good given the MSRP of 50,295. What do you think motivated the dealer to drop $6295. Have you seen any more aggressive offers?

I'm hoping to sign a lease in the next few days, and would love to be under $400 on my payments with 0 down. Looking at a base $53,065 car.

Thanks.
  • hshadidhshadid Member Posts: 10

I think it's based on the market, timing, and relationship. I just bought a M3 with the same dealer a year ago. I'm not sure if that influenced their decision. I've read individuals getting 15% off but I'm sure that's in fly over states, not Southern CA.

hshadid said:

Michaell said:

stp5 said:

Thanks.
    Thanks @vanguard405. Any chance you'd post a copy of your lease agreement to see if another dealer in my area (Chicago) would match? No worries if not.

Andrew
  • edmundsin33323edmundsin33323 Member Posts: 93
    Wow, sale price of 44,000$ - Thats a great deal.

I have my eye on a similar model but 47k MSRP. missing any mega/giga/wheel options but its a REx model. Not sure how low my dealer will negotiate. Any tips that you felt were helpful in your negotiation process?

thanks
  • i3leaseri3leaser Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2015
    Hi @vanguard405, do you happen to be in Southern California? I'm wondering which dealer you went with. The contours of your deal look exactly like what I'm looking for, but my dealer isn't giving me the number you got, even though the inputs look very similar.

i3 Tera, White, Tech Package, Driver Assist Package, 20" wheels, Harmon Kardon
    36 months / 36,000 miles

MSRP 50,495
    Selling Price 44,700
    Residual % 52%
    Residual Value 26,257.40
    Loan Credit 7,500.00
    Cap Cost 37,200.00
    MF 0.00081
    Monthly Depreciation 303.96
    Monthly Interest 8.86
    Total Monthly Payment 312.82

What the dealer is quoting me: $413 / month + tax ($450 / month with tax)

I'm not including doc and lease fees, but figure if these core numbers are right adding the fees won't make a material difference.

I'm attaching the lease calculation screen. I can see that the cap cost is higher by almost $2000, which might be attributed to fees, but even when I plug in $39,200 my monthly payments only go up to $370 including tax, not the $450 that shows up on the screen.

@i3leaser Your CAP cost isn't $37,200
    It's $39,198. That includes $1005 for $925 acq.fee and $80 doc fee. Plus $372 license/registration and $585 upfront tax on the CAP cost reduction (the rebate and acq./doc fees are taxable)

I also get $412/mo.+tax

$359 monthly depreciation
    $53 monthly finance

Not sure where the $8.86 monthly interest came from, but that's way off.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kenlay29kenlay29 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for the lease rate sheet for the BMW i3 in California for October. Specifically interested in the comparison between the residuals for 30 month 10k and 36 month 10k miles. Also, the MF rates for the top three credit tiers. Thanks!!

MSRP is $50,200 and I was going to pay $5k down, what price should I negotiate down to, for the giga package and how much should my monthly payment be? 
    kenlay29 said:

Looking for the lease rate sheet for the BMW i3 in California for October. Specifically interested in the comparison between the residuals for 30 month 10k and 36 month 10k miles. Also, the MF rates for the top three credit tiers. Thanks!!

MSRP is $50,200 and I was going to pay $5k down, what price should I negotiate down to, for the giga package and how much should my monthly payment be? 

October rates come out in October.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kenlay29kenlay29 Member Posts: 2
    Sorry I meant Sept haha  :)
    kenlay29 said:

kenlay29 said:

Sorry I meant Sept haha  :)

.00130 and 58% (30/10) and 53% (36/10).

$1000 Eco Credit and $7500 lease cash available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dtopgeardtopgear Member Posts: 25
    Something seems off a little on this 24/10,000 lease I'm getting in FL. Money factor should be .0031 Correct? Residual looks right at 63% (i3 Tera, REx). That and they seem to building in a lot of profit on the Tag and Title fee.

MSRP $53,750.00
    RESID $33,862.00
    SALE $47,000.00
    LSE CREDIT $7500.00
    FACTOR $0.00165
    PMT $399.00 + TAX
    CASH DUE $2201.00 (1ST MONTH PAYMENT, TAX, TAG, TITLE)

Thanks
    dtopgear said:

Something seems off a little on this 24/10,000 lease I'm getting in FL. Money factor should be .0031 Correct? Residual looks right at 63% (i3 Tera, REx). That and they seem to building in a lot of profit on the Tag and Title fee.

MSRP $53,750.00
    RESID $33,862.00
    SALE $47,000.00
    LSE CREDIT $7500.00
    FACTOR $0.00165
    PMT $399.00 + TAX
    CASH DUE $2201.00 (1ST MONTH PAYMENT, TAX, TAG, TITLE)

Thanks

.00134 MF and 63% residual for October.
    $7500 lease credit and $1000 option credit.

Looks like they are marking up the money factor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dtopgeardtopgear Member Posts: 25
    Thanks, One question. What is the $1000 option credit?
    dtopgear said:

Thanks, One question. What is the $1000 option credit?

Factory to customer incentive, similar to a rebate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sam_sam_samsam_sam_sam Member Posts: 8
    Hello - Looking to lease a i3 (10K/30Mo) - MSRP 51,495K, Initial Cap Cost: 45K with MF= .00155, Residual - 58%. Total Lease Payment - 240/mo, with Lease Down of 5K. I will get 2.5K back from State.

Is this a good deal? Northern California.

Hello - Looking to lease a i3 (10K/30Mo) - MSRP 51,495K, Initial Cap Cost: 45K with MF= .00155, Residual - 58%. Total Lease Payment - 240/mo, with Lease Down of 5K. I will get 2.5K back from State.

Base MF is .00134, so that is marked up slightly by the dealer.

Is the $5K all going to cap cost reduction? That's not something we recommend; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Is the $5K all going to cap cost reduction? That's not something we recommend; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.
    Yes. I have attached the quote. Where do i negotiate.

Michaell said:

Thank You for your response..

BTW - This is a Tera Interior, Tech & Parking Package, 20” Sport Wheels, HK Sound System. I can get a 24 Month for 154+ tax and $5K at drive off.

Michaell said:

OK, only $3162 of your cash is going to cap reduction; the rest is covering your other up front costs.

Better to use that money as MSD to buy down the MF (which, again, is inflated for extra dealer profit). Saves you money on your payment and you get that money back at the end of the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

OK, only $3162 of your cash is going to cap reduction; the rest is covering your other up front costs.

Better to use that money as MSD to buy down the MF (which, again, is inflated for extra dealer profit). Saves you money on your payment and you get that money back at the end of the lease.
    Thank You
  • erichighleyerichighley Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Got a quote yesterday for a i3BEV, also in FL. Not sure why the dealer decided to use his own custom worksheet, rather than the standard BMW lease workup. I know he is bumping the MF up a few ticks, but I feel like a better deal could be had. The "discount" he is showing is actually 3.5%, not 4%, which seems pretty meager.

• dinosmdinosm Member Posts: 16
    Can someone look at the offer that BMW has right now and let me know if is a good deal and if the numbers look good, thanks.
    $269*/month for 24 months
    • Included in payment: $1,000 Option Credit, $7,500 Lease Cash
    2015 BMW i3 Range Extender
    MSRP of $48,545.00. $4,194.00 cash due at signing is based on $3,000.00 down payment, $269.00 first month payment, $925.00 acquisition fee, and $.00 security deposit
    10,000 miles per year and a disposition fee of $350 at lease end. Purchase option at lease end (excluding tax, title, and other government fees) is $30,583.00.
  • dinosmdinosm Member Posts: 16
    dinosm said:

Can someone look at the offer that BMW has right now and let me know if is a good deal and if the numbers look good, thanks.
    MSRP of $48,545.00. $4,194.00 cash due at signing is based on $3,000.00 down payment, $269.00 first month payment, $925.00 acquisition fee, and $.00 security deposit
    10,000 miles per year and a disposition fee of $350 at lease end. Purchase option at lease end (excluding tax, title, and other government fees) is $30,583.00.

Ok what am I missing:
    1. Sticker Price of the car + options $48,545
    2. Times the residual value percentage X 0.63%
    3. Equals the residual value $30,583
    4. Invoice price of car minus incentives (net capitalized cost) (MSRP-$8,500 Dealer Inc-$3000 down payment) $37,045
    5. Minus the residual (from line 3) $(30,583)
    6. Equals the depreciation over 24 months $6,462
    7. Depreciation (line 6) divided by term in months ÷ 24
    8. Equals the monthly depreciation payment $269.24
    9. Net capitalized cost (From line 4) $37,045
    10. Plus the residual (From line 3) $30,583
    11. Equals $67,628
    12. Times the money factor X 0.00125 (3 percent)
    13. Equals money factor (interest) payment portion $84.54
    14. Monthly depreciation payment (from line 8) $269.24
    15. Plus money factor payment portion (from line 12) $85
    16. Equals bottom-line monthly lease payment $353.77
    dinosm said:

dinosm said:

Ok what am I missing:
    1. Sticker Price of the car + options $48,545
    2. Times the residual value percentage X 0.63%
    3. Equals the residual value $30,583
    4. Invoice price of car minus incentives (net capitalized cost) (MSRP-$8,500 Dealer Inc-$3000 down payment) $37,045
    5. Minus the residual (from line 3) $(30,583)
    6. Equals the depreciation over 24 months $6,462
    7. Depreciation (line 6) divided by term in months ÷ 24
    8. Equals the monthly depreciation payment $269.24
    9. Net capitalized cost (From line 4) $37,045
    10. Plus the residual (From line 3) $30,583
    11. Equals $67,628
    12. Times the money factor X 0.00125 (3 percent)
    13. Equals money factor (interest) payment portion $84.54
    14. Monthly depreciation payment (from line 8) $269.24
    15. Plus money factor payment portion (from line 12) $85
    16. Equals bottom-line monthly lease payment $353.77
    The ad doesn't specifically say, but I'm guessing there is a discount from sticker absorbed by the dealer as well, in addition to the lease cash and down payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 135iusn135iusn Member Posts: 40
    I'd add to the list.. max MSD's vs the 3k down payment and see what you come up with on payment.
    135iusn said:

I'd add to the list.. max MSD's vs the 3k down payment and see what you come up with on payment.

I'd always recommend the MSD approach ... down payment monies are at risk if the car is stolen or totaled.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Given the standard BMW ad.. would the payment stay about the same? totally agree - MDS's all the way.
    135iusn said:

Given the standard BMW ad.. would the payment stay about the same? totally agree - MDS's all the way.

No - $3000 down equates to about $84/mo in payment. MSDs won't reduce your payment that much, but the money is returned to you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• shellzjpshellzjp Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Hello All - I've been lurking in this forum for a while but just closed the deal on a 2015 i3 w/o Range Extender in Houston:
    • MSRP $51,495 (Terra, 20" Wheels, Tech, Parking, Harmon/ Kardon)
    • $398/mo for 24 months and 10k miles a year including tax
    • First month's payment plus $300 in fees due at signing
    For what it's worth, there were only two other i3s similarly equipped within a 75 mile radius of Houston; however, there are 20+ fully loaded Range Extenders.

After reviewing all of the documents in detail last night, I did see that the dealer (BMW West) marked up my money factor by 0.8% ($800) but also gave a $6,000 discount, applied tax credits to 0 out Texas's ridiculous whole value tax, and threw in window tint - I guess they still have to make a little money. Of course, they also applied the $7,500 Lease Incentive and $1,000 eco credit. They also bought out my Mazda6 lease (which incidentally was also $398/mo) at the current value (i.e., no negative or positive equity). This lease is with BMW Financial with Tier 1 Credit.

It was a generally painless process and the people were professional. And given that my payments for this $52k BMW are the same as my $32k Mazda, I'm pretty happy.

As an aside, I looked at a totally unrelated vehicle, the 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8, but the dealer wouldn't let me test drive it because he didn't think I could afford it.

So far I'm really enjoying the i3! I love how powerful it is off the line and how practical the hatch is. Last night, I loaded up thirteen pumpkins. The "Arravani Gray" is a little "battleship-looking," but it's growing on me.

Thanks for everything and good luck!

sounds solid, have fun. If I get one I'll need the Rex for sure and you can't argue with same payment out the door.
  • stp5stp5 Member Posts: 35
    shellzjp: The MSRP you listed does not match those options. That's fully loaded minus paint (same as mine) and
    such a 2015 REx lists at $55,345 not $51,495.

Did you have a typo perhaps?
    shellzjp said:

Hello All - I've been lurking in this forum for a while but just closed the deal on a 2015 i3 w/o Range Extender in Houston:

• MSRP $51,495 (Terra, 20" Wheels, Tech, Parking, Harmon/ Kardon)
    • $398/mo for 24 months and 10k miles a year including tax
    • First month's payment plus $300 in fees due at signing
    For what it's worth, there were only two other i3s similarly equipped within a 75 mile radius of Houston; however, there are 20+ fully loaded Range Extenders.

After reviewing all of the documents in detail last night, I did see that the dealer (BMW West) marked up my money factor by 0.8% ($800) but also gave a $6,000 discount, applied tax credits to 0 out Texas's ridiculous whole value tax, and threw in window tint - I guess they still have to make a little money. Of course, they also applied the $7,500 Lease Incentive and $1,000 eco credit. They also bought out my Mazda6 lease (which incidentally was also $398/mo) at the current value (i.e., no negative or positive equity). This lease is with BMW Financial with Tier 1 Credit.

It was a generally painless process and the people were professional. And given that my payments for this $52k BMW are the same as my $32k Mazda, I'm pretty happy.

As an aside, I looked at a totally unrelated vehicle, the 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8, but the dealer wouldn't let me test drive it because he didn't think I could afford it.

So far I'm really enjoying the i3! I love how powerful it is off the line and how practical the hatch is. Last night, I loaded up thirteen pumpkins. The "Arravani Gray" is a little "battleship-looking," but it's growing on me.

Thanks for everything and good luck!

Thanks for checking in and sharing your numbers with us. Looks like a solid deal. Enjoy the i3!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• koljan26koljan26 Member Posts: 91

Michaell said:

BTW - This is a Tera Interior, Tech & Parking Package, 20” Sport Wheels, HK Sound System. I can get a 24 Month for 154+ tax and $5K at drive off.

Do you mind sharing the dealer's name?

• gorexgogorexgo Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2015
    Could I get a check on the following deal?:

2015 Rex, all options MSRP: $55,895
    Selling price: 49,295 ($6,600 off MSRP)
    BMW Rebate: $7,500
    BMW Incentive: $1,000

Term: 30 month
    Miles per year: 10,000
    Cash due at signing: $6,500 ($3,000 down + $3,500 MSD which you will get back at the end of your lease) Monthly payments before tax: $368.92 Monthly payment after tax: $404
    Residual: $32,419.10
    Money Factor: .00085

I'm saying that the money factor is marked up. Is there anything else wrong with this deal? I'll get back $2,500 for CA rebate so effectively I think I'm only putting $500 towards CAP.

7 MSD's = .00049
    BMWFS MF= .00130
    Offer MF: .00085 =.00004 markup

.00130-.00049 =.00081 correct Money Factor w/o markup

Thanks for any comments!
    gorexgo said:

Could I get a check on the following deal?:

2015 Rex, all options MSRP: $55,895
    Selling price: 49,295 ($6,600 off MSRP)
    BMW Rebate: $7,500
    BMW Incentive: $1,000

Term: 30 month
    Miles per year: 10,000
    Cash due at signing: $6,500 ($3,000 down + $3,500 MSD which you will get back at the end of your lease) Monthly payments before tax: $368.92 Monthly payment after tax: $404
    Residual: $32,419.10
    Money Factor: .00085

I'm saying that the money factor is marked up. Is there anything else wrong with this deal? I'll get back $2,500 for CA rebate so effectively I think I'm only putting $500 towards CAP.

7 MSD's = .00049
    BMWFS MF= .00130
    Offer MF: .00085 =.00004 markup

.00130-.00049 =.00081 correct Money Factor w/o markup

Thanks for any comments!

The MF for BMW increased this month to .00134 - max MSDs brings it down to .00085, as quoted by the dealer.

If the net cap cost is $40,795, then the base payment (before tax) is $341.43/mo.

I would confirm the net cap cost with the dealer ... I suspect that some fees may be getting rolled in. About $825 total, given the difference in the base payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gorexgogorexgo Member Posts: 8
    Thanks so much for the quick response! This forum has been the best tool in working out terms. Much appreciated! I'll share whatever info I get from this lease in hopes it helps others.
    Michaell, with the above lease for gorexgo, if the term was 24 months vs 30 how would the number play out? I'm seeking loaded rex and want to keep my payment as close to 350.What would the purchase price need to be using the 7500 lease cash, 1000 build out cash, and the 1000 USAA.

Many thanks
    and I'll do 7 msd's and pay taxes, acq fee ect up front.
    135iusn said:

Michaell, with the above lease for gorexgo, if the term was 24 months vs 30 how would the number play out? I'm seeking loaded rex and want to keep my payment as close to 350.What would the purchase price need to be using the 7500 lease cash, 1000 build out cash, and the 1000 USAA.

Many thanks

If I keep the pricing the same, and change the residual to 63% (24/10), the pre-tax payment is $297/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Nice..thanks!
  • supra911supra911 Member Posts: 28
    what's the residual for 12k miles 24/30/36 month lease?
    seems like bmw is pushing 24 months leases.. maybe that's the sweet spot?
    supra911 said:

what's the residual for 12k miles 24/30/36 month lease?
    seems like bmw is pushing 24 months leases.. maybe that's the sweet spot?

62% / 57% / 52%

Yes, 24 months seems to be the sweet spot this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

135iusn said:

Many thanks

If I keep the pricing the same, and change the residual to 63% (24/10), the pre-tax payment is $297/mo.
    ** So the MSD's would be $2100 correct?
This discussion has been closed.