Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Pac-Man Helps Ron Carter Hyundai Add Fun to the Car-Buying Experience | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2015 in General
imagePac-Man Helps Ron Carter Hyundai Add Fun to the Car-Buying Experience | Edmunds.com

Ron Carter Hyundai added Pac-Man arcade machines to its dealership to entertain customers and cement its reputation as a family-friendly destination.

Read the full story here

Comments

• rysterryster Member Posts: 571
    edited May 2015
    Looks like their complimentary snacks also include hot dogs. That's pretty amazing. The Hyundai dealer I used for 5 years when I had my 2011 Sonata had free wi-fi, a TV, and bus station/airport terminal quality bench seats in the waiting room. Free coffee and water was the extent of their complimentary snacks. At one point they actually took the vending machines out of the waiting area and moved them in to the service center...so you had to go in to the service center to buy a drink or snack. A retro arcade game would have been nice! Heck, being able to change the channel on the TV would have been nice!