Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease numbers for 2015 Dodge Durango

joe536joe536 Member Posts: 9
edited May 2015 in Dodge
I'm looking lease numbers (MF,residual,miles,term) for a 2015 Dodge Durango. Can an anyone help? I'm from New Jersey if that matters!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    joe536 said:

I'm looking lease numbers (MF,residual,miles,term) for a 2015 Dodge Durango. Can an anyone help? I'm from New Jersey if that matters!

What trim level? 4x2 or 4x4? What lease term and miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• philsminionsphilsminions Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    Just met with a very reputable leasing agency today regarding a 2015 Durango Limited with Rallye package RWD. We were very disappointed with results of the inquiry. Apparently, the Durango is not picked to hold residual value of more than 35% at the four year mark. So a 41k vehicle will only be worth 15k when we trade it in at the 3.5 year mark. The quoted lease price was $469 versus $475 to buy it outright; and that is with all 15k of our equity applied to the new Durango. We can get a 2015 Honda Pilot for $389 and get 5k back in our pocket....we just can't find one to test drive because the new 2016s are coming in as of this week.

Bottom line, American vehicles still don't hold their value like the imports do. Advice was to look at Toyotas, Nissans and Hondas - don't like the Highlander as much; the 2016 Pilot is VERY nice (but also 48k), and we have an appointment to look at a Pathfinder next week. Still love the looks and feel of the Durango, though. Ultimately, I guess you go with what you like the best.

We are in Texas, btw.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Just met with a very reputable leasing agency today regarding a 2015 Durango Limited with Rallye package RWD. We were very disappointed with results of the inquiry. Apparently, the Durango is not picked to hold residual value of more than 35% at the four year mark. So a 41k vehicle will only be worth 15k when we trade it in at the 3.5 year mark. The quoted lease price was $469 versus $475 to buy it outright; and that is with all 15k of our equity applied to the new Durango. We can get a 2015 Honda Pilot for $389 and get 5k back in our pocket....we just can't find one to test drive because the new 2016s are coming in as of this week.

Bottom line, American vehicles still don't hold their value like the imports do. Advice was to look at Toyotas, Nissans and Hondas - don't like the Highlander as much; the 2016 Pilot is VERY nice (but also 48k), and we have an appointment to look at a Pathfinder next week. Still love the looks and feel of the Durango, though. Ultimately, I guess you go with what you like the best.

We are in Texas, btw.

Couple of things..

Very few car companies support 48 month lease terms with advantageous numbers.

Texas taxes the full selling price of leased cars, which tilts the lease vs. buy comparison towards purchasing.

If leasing, keep your equity in your pocket. No need to put $10K-$15K upfront on a lease. If you are looking to make that big of a downpayment, just buy the vehicle (especially in Texas).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• research1stresearch1st Member Posts: 23
    edited September 2015
    Can someone please help me figure what lease numbers should be on a 2015 Dodge Durango SXT Plus AWD w/popular equipment group and 12k miles/year for 39 months with NO money down in WNY???

I believe someone said MF is .00015 and RV is 54% but I have no way to verify this. Tax rate is 8.75%.

MSRP $37185
    Invoice $35618
    Rebates $1250
    Final price $34049???
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Can someone please help me figure what lease numbers should be on a 2015 Dodge Durango SXT Plus AWD w/popular equipment group and 12k miles/year for 39 months with NO money down in WNY???

I believe someone said MF is .00015 and RV is 54% but I have no way to verify this. Tax rate is 8.75%.

MSRP $37185
    Invoice $35618
    Rebates $1250
    Final price $34049???

.00015 MF and 54% residual is correct for 39/12.

If the CAP cost is $34,049, I get $366/mo.+tax

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• LoggieDLoggieD Member Posts: 6
    Can I get the MF & Residual for a 2015 Durango Limited AWD - 36/39 month lease and 10k/12k mileage? I'm in NJ (not sure if that matters). Thanks!

Also, if anyone has any recent "deals" they've gotten in the Northeast, I'd sure love to hear about them! Looks like some dealers in my area are advertising $4-6k off MSRP on the Limited. I have yet to contact any of the dealers yet though.

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    LoggieD said:

Can I get the MF & Residual for a 2015 Durango Limited AWD - 36/39 month lease and 10k/12k mileage? I'm in NJ (not sure if that matters). Thanks!

Also, if anyone has any recent "deals" they've gotten in the Northeast, I'd sure love to hear about them! Looks like some dealers in my area are advertising $4-6k off MSRP on the Limited. I have yet to contact any of the dealers yet though.

Thanks!

39/12 is the sweet spot this month on the Limited AWD - .00020 and 53%. Add 1% for 10K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4