Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• isk79isk79 Posts: 4
    I am looking to get a used TSX. I'm in the seattle area and I've been looking around but I can't seem to find too many of these. Any suggestions on where to check for these? Also, I don't want to spend more than $24000 OTD (I can pay only so much a month :(). Considering that, does it make any difference whether I go for a 2004 TSX or 2005 TSX? What's more in the 2005 model that I shouldn't miss?

Thank you!
  • ishtarishtar Posts: 2
    Weir Canyon Acura
    Anaheim, CA
    Internet Sales Department
    Bought through their Internet Dept. all prices were negotiated and sent
    via email, never spoke with the dealer until time of purchase. In and
    out of the Dealership with 2 1/2 hours which included almost 1 hour
    going over the features of the car (navi use). Excellent service from
    everyone I dealt with. Price quoted is exactly what I paid. Cash down and
    received the 2.9% Acura/Honda Financing for the balance. Would recommend
    this Dealership to anyone contemplating purchasing a vehicle. This is
    the 3rd vehicle I've purchase via the Internet and the best experience.
    Price breakdown 2006 TSX auto w/navi Carbon Grey exterior, Ebony
    interior.
    $27,495.35 price (some portion financed)
    45.00 document prep
    2134.39 tax
    243.00 license
    8.75 tire fee (CA)
    $29,926.49 total price
  • mikewebermikeweber Posts: 21
    About $250 over invoice. Sounds like a good deal to me.
  • ishtarishtar Posts: 2
    mikeweber, it was a good deal. This board with everyone's input saved me $800.00 over the Costco price I was first quoted a month or so ago. I shopped 6 different dealers in Orange County and with all the good info on the forum I knew what price I was looking for. Thanks for all the help.
  • canaanmancanaanman Posts: 21
    Last week I received an email with an offer from a Maryland based dealer with the price of 26,751 for a TSX with Navi. When I called and started to set the car up with my accessories, the internet salesperson backed off stating that the price was sent out in error and it was the price for a non-navi car. I tried to make him honor the price but the sales manager wouldn't. so from 27,400 + TTL which I expected to pay, they want 28,200 + TTL. Anyone have this experience? How did you handle it?
  • mzmelly05mzmelly05 Posts: 1
    I just bought a tsx from David McDavid for 25,900 - without navi. Went through the internet. Hope this helps.
  • That is rediculous canaanman. Yes, 26,751 for that car is better than anything I've seen; but isn't there a law about contracts like this?
    Wow - another good deal. I really must be doing something wrong at these dealerships. I tell them that people are buying at these prices, but they don't believe me.
  • sthavornsthavorn Posts: 31
    Hope to get the same deal thanks for you infos.
  • nynewcarnynewcar Posts: 89
    Hi, which dealership is this? Thanks.
  • adow1adow1 Posts: 9
    Did you negotiate for the protection package, extended warranty, tint, etc? I'm trying to get one through a Dallas/Fort Worth or Houston dealer, and David McDavid seem to be the lowest in price so far.
  • alive2kalive2k Posts: 4
    Please let us know what credit score range did you need to have to qualify for the 2.9% Acura/Honda Financing?
    Thanks
  • Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg pulled this same garbage with me, but on a TL. Was your experience also with Rosenthal?
    I agree - that is a good deal. I'm trying to get $28,350 in SoCal OTD. I noticed when getting the TMV from Edmunds, if you specify white vs. carbon grey, it reports a higher price with white.
  • To qualify for 2.9%, (36 months max), you need a credit score of at least 710, 4 years of credit history and an open credit line.

SH
  • msheetsmsheets Posts: 10
    I live in Richmond and got quotes Piority-Chesapeake, Hall-Newport News, Crown-Richmond, Pohankas-Chantilly, Radley-Bailey Crossroads and Karen Radley-Woodbridge. The internet manager a Karen Radley gave the lowest quote intially and still beat everyone elses. Hassle free and great experience at Karen Radley.

$26,085 plus t.t.l. (without nav and automatic)
  • alive2kalive2k Posts: 4
    Congrats, did the $26085 include destination, what was the OTD price for the deal.
    I haven't completed the deal. I will talk to the salesperson tomorrow and see what we can do. Less the accessories I want, the OTD would be 27,875 for a navi car + TTL.
    How did you guess!! It was them all the way. I am supposed to talk again this weekend to the salesperson. What was your experience? Did you get your price or did you have to meet theirs?
    What is the zip code for the Woodbridge dealer so I can find it on the Acura website. Thanks for the tip.