Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jroc2jroc2 Posts: 3
    Yes, $27,300 included cost and destination. TLL was extra.
  • glenski01glenski01 Posts: 40
    Thanks, appreciate your help & info. I am shooting for around same cost, not there yet, but one way or another will get there I am sure.
  • glenski01glenski01 Posts: 40
    Want to buy by 5/15 if possible so I can move on to Mtn hiking & camping trips instead of car buying!!!!

Found I was wrong on my memory of factory incentives the $1250-1500 was on a V6, the 4 cyl is $750-1000. That in mind, I show:
    TSX Base 30120 MSRP
    $28169.00 INVOICE
    Less750 Incentive
    This would put me at $27419.

I see others rec'd $26,660 to $27,300 the later with a few added things like weather mats.

What can one expect, reasonablly below invoice? I fully realize the 4cyl version is not scarce and this is why some decent discounting is going on.

Thanks alot, I am obsessed with getting this done and overwith!, but do not have to do this exact minute.............
  • long1puttlong1putt Posts: 1
    I am looking at a 2010 4-speed TSX with Tech in Basque Red, Taupe Interior, Full rear spoiler and color-matched mud guards. The dealer sticker in NH is $33,120. The dealership has about a dozen of these cars. Not all in the red exterior but there is still inventory sitting on the lot. With the economy as it is, any thoughts on what I should actually pay for this car? Cash deal, no trade.
  • coucabacoucaba Posts: 1
    I've got a quote for 2010 TSX Base in DC area for 28,800 OTD. Is this a good price on black on black TSX? I talked with four dealers and this was the best offer.
  • tsx2010tsx2010 Posts: 1
    I am getting a deal for the TSX (Non-Tech) for $26,369 (incl. dest fee). Have to travel 200 miles for it though. I am getting a deal nearby for $27,000.

What do you think? Thanks.
  • So for roughly $400 you are going to waste 6+ hours driving in a car + gas/Tolls/aggravation??? Really for $400????
  • tonytp2tonytp2 Posts: 1
    Please let me know the good price from a pre-owned certified Acura TSX with Tech 2010, 8,000 miles in Dallas TX. The listing price is $28,900.

Thank you
    Tony
  • acurax5acurax5 Posts: 2
    Internet quote of $28,764 (inc. destination) on 2010 TSX, Silver/Taupe interior with Tech. Lowest price of 5 local dealership quotes. No hassle, excellent buying experience.
  • kevinc5kevinc5 Posts: 204
    "Local" where in SoCal?
    Thanks
  • capaccionecapaccione Posts: 11
    All
    Bought a Base TSX - buy a costco membership and use the program - i saved 2K and it was painless - no negotiations - In and out in 1/2 hour
    If you don't mind, what was the price?
    Thanks
  • acurax5acurax5 Posts: 2
    Santa Monica Acura
  • veerkumarveerkumar Posts: 3
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy 2010 TSX with tech package, wanted to know if the tech package is really worth 3000$ more?.

I was thinking to get a used 2010 tsx and add tech package on it ( to reduced the cost). is that possible?

I am very new to cars, hope i am not asking silly questions.
    I've test driven both. Quite a difference between them. Don't think a swap is possible. Why not look for a used 2009 tech?
    I am not taking about V6, just 4 cylinder engine.

did you drive v6 or normal engine?. I looked at 2009 tech, they are almost same price as 2010.

What exactly do we get in tech package, could you tell me?
  • capaccionecapaccione Posts: 11
    Kevin

car price was 26.4 - base tsx - ( no techpackage) with destination

then add the tax, registration

they tried to get me for 250 doc fee but I told then to take a hike.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 8,015
    What you get is a DVD based navigation system & a rear backup camera

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2011 Pilot EX-L 4WD, 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium

That looks like a great price. Congratulations. Enjoy the car.
  • I'm returning from Afghanistan in about a month and plan on purchasing a 2010 TSX (not sure about the Tech). Any recommendations on a good dealer within 250 miles of the Gulfport/Biloxi, MS area?

Thanks.
  • biker4biker4 Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    You get a few other things too but it is up to you whether that stuff is worth it. For just the nav portion it certainly is not worth it. You can get a much better portable system for less than $200.

I would wait till the '11s start arriving if you want a deal on a '10 car - other than private sales, you're likely to not find any deals on a used '1-0 on a dealer lot.
  • rockxprockxp Posts: 11
    I am located in NY area and was just given a quote for a 2010 TSX w/o Tech for 27,500. Is this a good deal or should I have gone lower.

At first he started me off at 30,000ish then drop to 28,000 but eventually got it to 27,500. I was swinging for 26,900 but of course he said no.
  • adversary123adversary123 Posts: 1
    edited June 2010
    Do you guys think offering the dealers 29k OTD (Including TTL,everything) is a good offer? I want a black/ebony or grigio/ebony acura tsx WITHOUT Tech. i live in san francisco.

im planning on buying it in september/october of 2010. will i have a much better chance then since i hear teh 2011 models are coming around that time?
    Well, what do you think? Tax and license in California is about 10% of the sales price. That means your sales price would have to be about $26,400 for your numbers to work.
    According to TrueCar.com, invoice on a base TSX is about $28,500. Dealer cost is about $26,900.
    You can try it...see what kind or response you get, but if you're willing to wait your best prices will come after the 2011's hit the lots.
  • I got an offer last year (i.e. 2009) with Tech package for $28,500 + TTX, etc.
    The offer was sent to me around July, 2009. If I were you, I will wait another month.
    Hope it helps.
  • amdi1229amdi1229 Posts: 2
    Just bought a TSX (base) for $27K (incl dest.) in NJ. Was getting $26.4K at a dealer about 250 miles away but the NJ dealer was giving me $500 better on my trade in so it worked out to be the same. Great car. Love the feel.

One question for those that have TSX - I am having a very tough time having my kids put their seat belts on while on their booster seats in the rear (they are 6 and 8 yrs old). The belt slot doesn't come out much from the rear seats so its very difficult for them to buckle themselves so I have to help them. Even when I do it - its not that easy....anyone else have the same problem?

Otherwise car is awesome! Would appreciate any comments...thanks!
    hi amdi1229,

Congrats for ur new car, I cannot answer ur question, but have a question for you though.

Did you look at the tech package b4 buying ur cars?, was it worth 3000$ more? what all will u get in tech package?. I am planning to buy one, but i am totally new to cars and unable to decide on tech package. I would really appreciate your input. Thanks in advance.
  • jchan2jchan2 Posts: 4,956
    But last week I bought:

2007 Acura TSX, without navigation
    Nighthawk Black/Tan leather
    23,800 miles, Certified pre-owned by local Acura dealer here in Nashville, TN

$20,000 plus tax, title, and license, coming out to $21,842.16 after all said and done.

So far, after owning the car about a week and a half, loving it. I tried a '10 TSX 4-cylinder non-Tech and didn't like it as much as the old ones.
  • amdi1229amdi1229 Posts: 2
    yes I did look at the Tech and for a navigation (which honestly was ok - graphics weren't that great) and a rear view camera - not worth $3,000. With the base you get alot of good features - leather seats, sunroof, xenon lights, bluetooth, etc. I personally didn't feel that the additional price justified buying the tech....