Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• taxlawyertaxlawyer Posts: 29
    Thanks for your help.

I guess there was a misunderstanding.

This new 06' TSX HAS Navi.

So I guess the price is OK then, right?

By the way, was the price you paid including TTL?

Thanks.
  • ewellsieewellsie Posts: 15
    2007 TSX w/ Navi
    Royal Blue Pearl/Glacier Blue with ebony interior

Negotiated Price: 28,800
    Terms: 36/mo + 12,000/yr
    Residual: 60%
    MF: .00127
    Money down: $750
    Monthly Payment: $439

Had a trade-in to deal with, but I did the best I could and came out very well.
  • Yes, the price of 29800 for 2007 TSX with navi, window tint and wheel lock includes TT &L. that was my drive out prices..nothing extra...
  • rujorujo Posts: 132
    I've posted the details of a lease I signed today on the Lease Questions forum . . . but figured I'd at least note the selling price here.

$26,400 plus tax and title (this seems to be a fairly "normal" price lately)
    wheel locks and splash guards included
    no "extra fees" to jack up the price - just a $55 doc fee

Easy no-haggle transaction. Hope this info helps someone else get their TSX at the price they want - I've really appreciated all the valuable info on these forums!
  • richbf2richbf2 Posts: 72
    TSX 07 silver auto
    w/o nav. 27.8k
    sales man gave to thousand off + tax, title...
    D.O price is 27k.

* I told him that i would take the car today for a driveout price of 25k max. He was getting a bit edgy :mad: but my reason was it was just a dressup Honda. That's all. Plus this is the last year.
    What do you guys think? :confuse: Is 25k drive out a good price? Let me know
  • I HAD NAVIGATION AND WINDOW TINT IN 29800 DRIVE OUT...AND YEAH WHEEL LOCKS TOO..BLK EXT AND BLK INT. NOTHING EXTRA....
  • deltmideltmi Posts: 6
    I don't blame the dealer for being a bit "edgy" because you're not giving him any room for profit. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to get a Brand New 2007 TSX for $25k but it ain't going to happen... at least not in California. OTD price of $27k is just about invoice + dest. + TTL here in California. Unless Houston has really low sales tax, I don't think you'll find any dealers willing to sell the car for $25k OTD. Just my 2 cents.

P.S. If you do buy one for $25K, I'm flying out to Houston to buy one!
  • Yeah i highly doubt if he would sell the car for 25k. The tax in houston is 6.5 %. As i mentioned i paid 29800 D.O. for 2007 TSX window tint, navi and wheel locks...You cant call it a dressed up Honda...even if you go for honda accord with same options like leather seats, sunroof, moon roof, alloy wheels and 6 CD changer, which is standard in case of Acura, i dont think you would get honda or for that matter any decent car like toyota camry or nisaan ultima for 25k d.o. If he gives you the car for that price at this moment....do let us all know...All the best !!
  • tsx2007tsx2007 Posts: 2
    Just want to see what other people think of the following lease offer:

Sale price 27300+TTL+fees(no nav)+sales tax (connecticut) 6%
    term 24 months
    money factor 0.00127
    residual 19069
    milage 15000

thanks!
    1. Money factor is good.

2. Double-check that residual. I believe it should be 19,269 (67%).

3. Price looks high: 26,400 - 26,700 seems to be pretty widely available.
  • tsx2007tsx2007 Posts: 2
    Rujo,
    Thanks,
    Another dealer just offered 26700.00 everything else is same. i am not sure if i can shave off any more.
  • I just got internet quotes for new 2007 TSX AT non-navi from 3 sf bay area dealers:
    $25,920
    $26,150
    $26,188
    Quotes good until 04/30/2007. One dealer even said they'll match if I can get a better quote. Hoping to get one this weekend.
    Valuable info - exactly what we need! Well done.

I just got internet quotes for new 2007 TSX AT non-navi from 3 sf bay area dealers:
    $25,920
    $26,150
    $26,188
    Quotes good until 04/30/2007. One dealer even said they'll match if I can get a better quote. Hoping to get one this weekend.
  • mf15mf15 Posts: 158
    Been watching the local dealer TSX inventory philly burbs.
    Two weeks ago they had 27 today they have 6. Have read on another site that 07 production is done,perhaps this is true and 08's will be in soon, not that they will change from the 07's, Old Mike
  • Celticdude wrote:

I just got internet quotes for new 2007 TSX AT non-navi from 3 sf bay area dealers:
    $25,920
    $26,150
    $26,188

Can you tell me where these quotes are from? I have quotes from Stevens Creek Acura and Los Gatos Acura at $26,250 and $26,199 respectively.
  • $25,920 - Acura of Serramonte
    $26,150 - Steven's creek Acura
    $26,188 - Sunnyvale Acura

One thing I learned is that they have to have it in stock to be able give you a great price. So, it'll depend on the color and trim you want. Check their inventory at acura.com.
  • absoabso Posts: 3
    07 AT w/Nav, carbon gray with quartz int. Dealer offered the car at invoice. I added on a spoiler and protection package. Price includes installation of spoiler as well.

Out the door incl TTL and dealer fees (no hidden fees), 31870. Am I getting a good price on this, or should I go somewhere else. Got an out the door of 150 less at another dealership, (which is pretty negligible imo) but they are a 2 hour drive for me to get to, and would prefer dealing with the first place due to location.

Suggestions? Take this deal, or should I be pushing for a lower price?
  • acleexacleex Posts: 4
    I got a quote on a 07 Black/Black TSX AT with navi in a MD dealership at about $29,680, incluing wheel locks, and TTT. Keep in mind that there is no spoiler/install and no protection package.

I'm 99% likely to jump on the dealership's offer, but if your TSX offer is at this range minus the spoiler and protection package, I'd say we both have good deals.
  • absoabso Posts: 3
    You got the better deal I think. Minus the options, I'm at 30,950 or so. The guy had no intention of selling below invoice and never blinked at reducing the cost of the options. So I think I got the best deal that I could have at least. What are the taxes like up in MD? Mine came out to close to 1900, which could be making up for a bit of that difference.
  • acleexacleex Posts: 4
    I got mine at 27912 (invoice + 300). Maryland's car sales tax is 3.0%, or about 860 bucks. I am getting black on black with navi, and that is very hard to find from what the dealer said to me. There are no Black on Black non navis in Maryland or Virginia. I also live in Virginia and got the car in MD because the processing fees in VA are ridiculous (250-400) and the tax rate is at 3.17%. Maryland's is capped at 100, and the dealer charged 95.