Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• alsc7alsc7 Posts: 13
    I can confirm that too; MF 0.0068 residual is 60% for 10K; 58% for 12K.

Al
  • Hi cndnbkn/alsc7,

Thanks for the info.

Was quote as follow:

2008 TSX w/o tech for 36 month lease with 10K/year

$591.00 due at signing and $318.00 (tax included) monthly payement.

Tax at 8.25%.

Dealer will not budge anymore but I think this is a great deal and will pick up the car tomorrow.

Thanks guys.
  • kilnkiln Posts: 39
    Can you tell me what the price of the car was?

I was given $26630 and told the lease payments would be $329 (before taxes).

Seems high to me.
  • Just leased a 2008 TSX Auto/Navi with $1,462 due at signing and $339/mo. (tax included) 36 month lease with 10K/year.
    Is this a good deal? :confuse:
  • I received an online quote of $28,405 from a dealership in Northern NJ for a 2008 TSX Auto w/ Navigation. The price includes destination and handling. Other fees haven't been discussed yet. Is this a good price? TIA.
  • nj2pa2ncnj2pa2nc Posts: 813
    if you read previous posts-some were able to get it for a lower price but than again others paid more. what goodies are they including: wheel locks, trunk tray, all-season mats, free oil changes, etc.
  • Ok I was quoted from another dealership today for $28,150 including destination for the 2008 TSX w/ Navigation. Plus:

Tax - $1970.50
    Tire tax - $7.50
    Documentation fee - $156
    Registration - $231
    Some other fee I forgot - $7.70

OTD: $30,522

The only goodie they're throwing in are the all-season mats. I guess it's a little better than the first offer I received.
    did you go back to the first dealer and see if they would beat that price. if not, try. I would ask for a few free oil changes. good luck-love my 06 6spd w. nav Milano red/eb tsx.
  • A dealership in Northern VA quoted me a price of $26,800 +ttl for a 2008 TSX w/o navi. Is this a good deal, considering it's nearly year end and above invoice price by $170? I do get free lifetime oil changes.
  • biker4biker4 Posts: 746
    Without any subsidy from Honda a price around invoice is pretty good. I assume Honda will offer incentives as we get closer to the launch of the new TSX.
  • i got quoted $26,880. i have a lease quote of $325/mo(all inclusive), $500dn, 10kmi, 36mo. does anyone know of a better deal? i think prices will continue to fall.

thanks,
  • Hi,
    I got the following quote for a 2007 acura tsx with navi (new)
    the dealer is throwing in the following add-ons
    1. Rear spoiler
    2. all season mats
    3. trunk tray
    4. wheel locks
    5. mud guards

with DMV and other fees, I'm getting an OTD price of 29300
    is this a good deal?
  • flugelflugel Posts: 34
    What dealership in which city did you get that price? did that include freight or destination charge?

Did they try to double charge you for freight?

Did the figure include document preparation fee? what were the other incidental or hidden fees?

any other concessions made?

thanks,

steve
  • destination and handling fees included ...document preparation fees was around $55 ...no hidden fees...my OTD, including everything was around 29300...

the only catch...this is a 2007 acura...instead of a 2008!!!

but since acura has not changed anything in TSX from 2007 to 2008...the car is almost the same...

is this a good price?
    sounds good even tho you did not write what your sales tax was. the rate here in North Carolina is now 3%. They are trying to make it 6.75% with no trade-in credit (hope it does not pass). the doc. fee in NC is $399.00 and then comes the personal property tax each year.
  • I got quoted $27k for a 2008 w/o NAV. This included destination but not tax and license. Is that too high? I was also looking for a new 2007 TSX since the only difference is passenger seat isn't power and child safety locks. Any hints on a good price. (In California 8.25%)
  • sounds ok...I got quoted 28k for 2008 with navi in california...but then realized without much difference between 2007 and 2008 models...it wasnt worth paying 1K extra..so went in with 2007...taxes vary in california...from 7.75% to 8.25% depends on ur county...
    yeah...California sucks..when it comes to taxes....
  • Where did you get that quoted? I figured NAV adds $2k to the price so maybe I can get down to 26k w/o NAV. I am in northern LA county. :confuse:
  • flugelflugel Posts: 34
    I just bought at dealer in Chantilly, VA.

It was a car with Nav and they reduced doc fee to $100 from $399 and including freight I paid $27,700 plus tags and tax and licensing.

They have alot of existing cars in stock. E-mail privately if you decide to buy and I can fill you in.
  • biker4biker4 Posts: 746
    Was that on a 08 model? That's a really good price if for an 08. They must be really willing to deal if they dropped the doc fee that much - altho the norm for No VA is 299 not 399.

The current round of incentives expire today so look for new ones soon.