Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1239240241242243245»

Comments

• biker4biker4 Posts: 746
    No risk at all - the warranty starts when you buy it. I got an 06 TSX that was not sold till late April 07. That's a bargain and the same as the '13 and soon to come '14 model.
  • mjoshimjoshi Posts: 34
    Thank you biker4, that is reassuring.
  • uocanuocan Posts: 2
    Hi All,

I am interested in (certified/new) Acura TSXs (no tech package). Here are a few prices I got from my dealer:

- 2010 at 32K miles for $24000 (+tax & fees)
    - Brand new TSX for $28260 (+tax & fees)

What do you think about these prices? Any recommendations?

Finally, another alternative I am considering is a Mercedes C300 sport at 11K miles (AWD). This car is $27000 (+tax & fees). How does this compare to Acura's?

Thanks in advance for the responses!
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,946
    $4200 for three years newer and 32K less miles.... plus, the full new car warranty?

I think going new here is a no brainer..

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• uocanuocan Posts: 2
    Yeah, I am leaning towards the new one as well. Do you think the price is fair though?

Also does anyone have thoughts about C300/TSX comparison (given above prices)?
  • klin90klin90 Posts: 2
    Could you tell me how much your 2010 Acura TSX V6 was listed for?
    I was looking into a 2010 CPO Acura TSX Manual with the following details:

Acura TSX 2010
    Clean carfax/history
    CPO
    Manual
    19,000 miles
    Black/Black
    $23,995

I'm confused by how much cheaper you negotiated your TSX V6 down to compared to how the manual TSX I was looking at was listed at. What would be a good price to pay for this particular car?
  • klin90klin90 Posts: 2
    I just saw your post igozoomzoom, I see why now!
  • In the NY tri-state area, how much is a good deal for a 2013 Acura TSX base car?
  • uocan,

Did you buy the Brand new TSX for $28260 (+tax & fees) .....also is this considered as a good price?
  • Hi all,

I got a quote for a '13 TSX Base for $27103 plus TTL+dealer docfee. Is this a good price? I think it is about 1700-1800 below invoice.

Seems that Acura has a lot of money on the hoods of the '13s ?

Joel
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    There isn't that much money on them. If you're getting a price that low, it is plus destination and large dealer doc fee, or a mistake.

Even if, still a deal. Go for it.
  • I came down to two deals, California 9% tax:

1. New 2013 tsx wagon w/tech $33,000 otd
    2. Non-cpo (24k miles)2012 tsx wagon w/tech $28,000 otd

The second car I have not seen in person yet. It is 350 miles away from me. I have to fly there to pick it up.

What should I do? 5000 is great saving but have not seen car yet. It is from honda dealership so no cpo.

Also, considering passat tdi. For those that have the tsx, my concern is only the seats. It is not very comfortable.
    Thanks
  • biker4biker4 Posts: 746
    Why would even consider the TSX if its seats are uncomfortable to you? I'd save the $5K and get 12 model.