Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Pacifica Accessories & Modifications

1212223242527»

Comments

• Did you need to replace the original headphones for the rear DVD screen after Clarion install?
  • Did you ever get this figured out...I have an 07 with the same problem
  • After reading a lot of post on here I'm really confused. I have a 07 Pacifica tha thas the OEM dvd system installed in it. I bought this car used last year and the headphones have never worked. Getting ready to take it on a long road trip and would really like get this figured out before hand.
    I'm not sure if the jumper harness is installed (didn't know that was a possibilty until after reading these) Is this the only fix for this problem?
    Thanks in advance
  • I have a factory installed dvd system (ordered off ebay and installed it myself) but I can't get the headphones to work. I haven't checked yet to see if the jumper wire harness is installed (can't remember doing it) but after reading the post I would say it's not since it is sold seperatly. Is there another way of getting the headphones to work besides the wire harness
    Thanks
  • dee87dee87 Posts: 1
    did you ever find the double dim dash kit for your car am looking too. i found two guy on car domain who got D.D i message them but they haven't reply asyet
  • Hi.. and sorry if I hang up this thread.. but I need the wiring diagrams of my 04 pacifica.. I need the O2 sensors related.. have a problem with a sensor and the mechanic wants to change the car computer... already changes the sensor that is pointed by the diagnostic computer...and now he says that is the car computer??? But i like to check all the wires that interact with the O2 sensor and if all are ok... then change the car computer...Thanks a lot and sorry again..
    Regards