Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Pacifica Accessories & Modifications

Comments

• what is OhPacifica?
  • Did you ever get an answer as to how to get an MP3 player to work through the Aux Inputs? The owner's manual just says it can be done and that is it.
  • cadguy1cadguy1 Posts: 5
    Actually, i am looking for monitor(s) to install that will work with the DVD player that came with the car from the factory. i am second owner and for some reason the first owner bought the 2006 Pacifica with a 6 disk DVD player and no monitors. It also has a moon roof which complicates things. So, the best option might be screens in the headrest. What kind and how to do that are my main concerns. i will probably look into Best Buy or some other A/V dealer to install it.
  • rex10rex10 Posts: 24
    I read on another forum that you have to have the MP3 player playing before switching the mode to AUX. The stereo will skip over it if it doesn't detect an incoming signal. Not sure if that works but I read it elsewhere.
  • diydudediydude Posts: 7
    The moonroof doesn't cause any problems. My dealer said I can't have the overhead if I have the sunroof. Yet right in the instructions it states to make sure moonroof cover is closed before cutting headliner. You can have both.
  • Can anyone tell me if and how to install a double din aftermarket dvd naviagion head unit. i have 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring fully loaded minus the u connect and the navigation. I want to add one of the new pioneer nav head units or a kenwood dnx7100 nav unit. How can I accomplish this. Will it fit or will major modifcation need to be done. I went to www.crutchfield.com and it says none of the double din headunits work with the pacifica but the auto installer says they do. I want to do the install myself. I refuse to pay the installer $375 bucks to install a stereo. I have installed many aftermarkt units for friends but this 2007 pacifica is said to have some euro style headunit is this true please help
  • I would like to remove the second row center console. With 3 young kids traveling in the vehicle getting access to the rear seats is pretty difficult. Has anyone performed this or has anyone heard of doing this? Ideas, thoughts?
  • hi
    I have a 2005 Pacifica that does not have the clock. I was able to pick one up, including the bezel, and would like to install it.
    Before tackling getting the existing bezel out-which does not appear to be easy-I am looking to find out if anyone here knows if there are wiring accommodations for the unit? The digital clock on the radio is just too small and down more than I would like it to be.
    Thanks in advance for any and all info.
    Bob
  • I just purchased a 07 pacifica. I am looking for a 07 to 09 cross reference chart for radios that have the correct electronic plugs to work on my pac 07. In a nut shell I want to add the Sirius / ipod input. Like I have in my 09 dodge caravan. the screen folds down and holds 6 cd/dvds. I went to a dealer and got a bowtie guy who didnt know anything. I found this site but I hoping someone had an aftermarket book or something from chrysler so I could find out what I need to do. I dont want to add antother external sirius radio. I want to control it with the controls on the steering wheel and have it display the channel and song. So I know i am not the only one out that looking to do this to other mopar products . Please help if anyone has any info on whom to contact :confuse:
  • I just purchased a pre-owned 2006 Pacifica Touring AWD w/ the RAH deck and 6-disc DVD. Of course, like so many others, it came with no screen, remote or headphones. In the owner's manual packet I found the warranty card for the Koss DCX-HB75 headphones.

I am assuming these are the headphones I need to get to work with the system. I have a screen that I am hard-wiring in to the harness, so the video problem is solved. Question is, if I pick up the remote and these HB75's, will I have a working system? Are these the right headphones? I ask because I've heard of others buying them and find out they don't work.

Thanks in advance!
  • I am trying to find a wiring diagram for a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. My back hatch is not receiving power and I need to find out where the problem is. Can you help me?
  • I have the same setup and need to find a compatible screen, wiring harness and diagram for installation. Do you have the info to get me going? Thanks.
  • my3rdrxmy3rdrx Posts: 167
    I can send them to you but you need to disclose your email address in your profile.
  • Thank you for your response. I need info on a workable video screen, dual earphones and how to wire it all together. My email is steve@drawpatents.com
  • waterdrwaterdr Posts: 307
    Ok...I purchased an after-market trailer hitch for my 2007 AWD Limited. It is a Curt. Fit great, but a bit harder to install then I thought. I needed to move part of the exhaust out of the way.

Anyway, I can't get the spare tire back in due to the hitch. Anyone else run into this and if so, what did you do? I am contemplating taking all the air out and seeing if it will fit back in. I hate to do that, but I don't see if I have any other choice.

The car is equipped with 19" rims. I think a 17" spare would have fit fine.
  • I bought a Certified Pre-owned 05 Pac in Jul 08 with 41,000 miles on it. It is fully loaded with everything except nav computer, including the 235/55/19 tires. The only problems that I am having is it is burning/using oil. About a quart every thousand miles. Any suggestions??

P.S. Just found this forum and it is great. Keep it up. Thanks!
  • KelmeyKelmey Posts: 1
    Holy hell, I'm not the only one with this problem. I have the same vehicle and purcahsed the same Curt hitch. I just spent an hour trying to get the spare tire back on. The instructions are horrible, "lift tire over passenger plate first"...etc. This is not working. I even jacked up the back end a foot and still am unable to get it back on. I believe I have the 19" spare also. It appears the only way to get it back on is to let the air out like you said, but what good does that do? Have you foubd an answer to our problem?
  • All,

I have tried to read the board, but since some of the posts are so old, I thought I'd ask for help. Same story - we have a 2006 Pacifica that we need to add the screen for. It has the player in-dash.

What is the least expensive way to get this done? Is the wiring harness there, or not? Also, does anyone know how to remove the trim piece next to the windshield?

Sorry for all of the newbie questions, and i really appreciate any help.

Mark
  • wjweddwjwedd Posts: 1
    I have the same questions as given in the previous posts for retrofitting the DVD system in my Pacifica which has the existing 6-DVD/changer.

Any help with the same questions as post #819 would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
    -JW
  • Do you have a wiring diagram for a 05 Pacifica? If you do can you please e-mail it to me. I have been trying to find one for months.