Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Pacifica Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited June 2014 in Chrysler
Share your purchase experience here!

Please note the guidelines for this discussion at the top of the page.

Comments

• ms_mayorms_mayor Member Posts: 113
    Question for all you kind folks...

This week, I expect to hear from my dealer about a Pacifica on its way in that meets my specs. We have yet to negotiate the price, since the dealer said he needed to wait on the invoice.

I guess its a good thing I haven't made the deal yet since now there's a $1,000 rebate available.

My question...since I've never done a deal with a rebate before...do I negotiate price first then ask for the rebate, or is the dealer going to assume that part of the rebate is his way of coming down off MSRP?
  • keladewigkeladewig Member Posts: 4
    Paid 31856 for mine, as we're eligible for the employee discount program (known as "Green Sheet"). That saved us about $4500.
  • russklassrussklass Member Posts: 389
    Start at dealer invoice, then take off the rebate.
    We got ours at invoice, and I am "discussing" the rebate with Chrysler, as they stated up front they would not have rebates on the Pacifica.
    Good luck with yours!
    The salesman I have been dealing with just called yesterday to tell me the Pacifica that I was waiting to deal on was just shipped, is due in next week, and he's ready to discuss price.

Before the rebate issue came up, and based posts I've seen, I am determined not to pay over invoice. I'll use the rebate toward my downpayment. I'll let you know how I make out, and hope you get satisfaction on your quest for the $1000.

Thanks for your posts...you've been very helpful!
  • patty64patty64 Member Posts: 22
    russklass - any luck with the retroactive rebate? Have you heard from Chrysler? I just sent out the letter today.
  • pacificaoregonpacificaoregon Member Posts: 38
    I just returned from a week vacation driving from Portland to Reno, up to Lake Tahoe and back to Portland. The Pacifica performed very nicely. However, I was sure ticked off to see Chrysler ads in the local paper offering the $1,000 rebates. There was no reason for me to purchase early. I thought like others that Chrysler was going to make this their flagship vehicle and not offer incentives for awhile. Even the PT cruiser when it first came out didn't have any incentives. I guess that's what poor sales will do though in this economy. I sure wish I had waited now, sure could use the $1,000 and makes me feel like I was misled. Where's the five star customer service?

I'd be real curious on the progress either Russklass or Patty64 are making in trying to get anything from Chrysler. Thanks for your help.

If I don't get anything I'm thinking of sticking lemon stickers all over my car and writing lemon on the windows and parking it right in front of the dealership, which by the way does have available street parking in front of it so I wouldn't be breaking any laws by leaving it there daily.

Sure ruined my vacation and is certainly leaving a bad taste in my mouth regarding the dealership who told me as others that surely no rebates were coming and that Chrysler wants this to be there flagship vehicle along with the upcoming Crossfire and wouldn't settle for any discounting. If anything they should reward the early buyers who have taken the chance on a completely new type of car style especially if they are already lowering the value of my resale by $1,000 probably more in less than a month.

I'll try calling the dealership, incentive lines, customer service and write the letters. I'm curious where Russklass got the address posted on the other board since it isn't any of the ones listed on the Chrysler website for contact information.

Let's hope we see some type of action by Chrysler, but in my opinion we probably won't. Will wait for the day to see a success story posted on the board.

Thanks.

P.S. Saw a whole truckload Cadillac SRX's on the road when driving home. Sure looks similar to the Pacifica with an even higher price tag. Power 3rd row seats would be nice.
    As a follow up I called my dealership's manager and inquired on the rebate. He indicated he had no such knowledge of the rebate being eligible for what he called straight Pacifica purchases. He indicated that his literature was a $1,000 rebate for anyone returning any brand of leased vehicle and then purchasing or leasing a Pacifica. This would be different than just going in and purchasing or even trading a car in and purchasing a Pacifica. Chrysler's website to me is a little unclear as to if you really qualify for the rebate on an outright purchase. If anyone has confirmed for sure it is on straight purchases please let me know. Thanks.
    I stand corrected. I read the little asterisk fine print on the bottom of the website and it appears the dealer manager is incorrect and that the rebate is available to non Chrysler owners of any competitive vehicle also qualify for the incentive. He gave me the dealership's President's name and I think I'll copy him on any correspondence I send to Chrysler national office. This is really poor that the dealerships aren't even up to speed on their own incentives. I'm hardly impressed with my Chrysler purchasing experience, my first, and I've purchased 4 new cars and 2 used cars and have never had a "bad" feeling about the purchase or deal that I received from the dealer or manufacturer. I guess I can just give the lowest ratings possible on the JD Power survey when it comes out and send that on to Chrysler as well.
    I called both the Incentive Eligibility 800 number and the Customer Assistance 800 number and neither operator knew anything about any Pacifica incentive. I directed them to their own website and directed them to the "Summer Sales Drive" page on Pacifica and they were amazed that they haven't been told of this offer. They asked for my zip code and said I wasn't eligible. I asked for further explanation why if it's on the website that I'm not eligible. They couldn't give me an answer. This is the biggest run around I've ever had with a purchase of a product. Surely Chrysler has failed me in their number one motto listed on their website of "A commitment to Excellence, a Commitment to the Customer."
    I had no difficulty whatsoever in obtaining the $1,000 rebate when I went in and negotiated for my Pacifica this past Saturday 6/14. I'm in NJ, and the dealer was up to speed not only on the rebate but the 3.9% financing that is now available on the Pacifica.

As a matter of fact, I don't even recall asking specifically about the rebate...it was brought up by the salesman while we discussed my trade and allowance as part of my downpayment.
  • oedipus1608oedipus1608 Member Posts: 76
    I want to lease a Pacifica, however, I have heard that leasing a Pacifica is costly. Is this true?
  • maxmommaxmom Member Posts: 62
    Although I haven't received a call, the projected delivery date for my Pacifica was late this week.

Here's the rub:

When I negotiated my best deal and ordered my car back in early May, there were no incentives and no plan to offer any on the Pacifica for 6-12 months. Now, just before mine arrives, Chrysler has added the $1,000 incentive.

Should I mention it? Should I let it go? Does the incentive come directly from the manufacturer or from the dealer?

My heart says be happy with the good deal which I negotiated. My head says don't leave a $1,000 on the table.

Anyone out there navigating the same waters on a special order?

Any knowledgeable insight will be appreciated.
    My only experience with this would be with Ford. I negotiated my best price similar to what you have done. I then found out that they were offering a college graduate incentive, $500. I asked since I had received a Master's degree within the last 6 months if I qualified. I certainly did based on the program so I saved an additional $500. These incentives are offered by the Manufacturer, not the Dealer. As I read it, it is not "cash back" and you shouldn't have to wait for a check. It should just be deducted from your sales price when you sign the documents. If you haven't signed a contract for purchase yet then I would think that they should honor the $1,000 incentive.

Hope this helps.
    I would definitely ask about that rebate.

You haven't paid or taken delivery yet, so you should certainly qualify as long as delivery occurs before the end of the rebate period.

It shouldn't have any effect on the profit the dealer expects to make...the rebate is coming from corporate.

Good luck!
    Thanks to all who replied to my incentive dilemma question. I also posted it in the "Any questions for a car dealer?" section of Edmunds and from the responses kindly posted by all of you, feel that we will have no problem cashing in as long as our Pacifica arrives on schedule. All the best! maxmom

ms mayor - I haven't heard or maybe I just missed it, did you take delivery? If so, let's hear the specifics, color, etc, . . .
    Thanks for asking about my Pacifica maxmom!

I'm actually waiting on pins and needles to get mine. One was on its way in from Windsor, I negotiated and signed a purchase agreement a week ago. It was delivered to the dealer yesterday and I have to wait until Saturday to get it (scheduling problems...boo hoo!).

I'll post on the 'Owners' board with all the details once I have it!
  • husker616husker616 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a Pacifica for $1000 under invoice. The dealer said something about discounting them as demo cars. I couldn't add on the $1000 loyalty rebate, but still happy that I got it for this price. Sounds like they want to move these things.
  • pssimonpssimon Member Posts: 144
    I had ordered my Pacifica on 5/28. My dealer's comments (also in Southern NJ) was that any "deals" (rebates, financing, etc) that are available on the date I take delivery are available to me. This is why I am hoping my car shows up in June! Dealer doesn't know whether rebates will be extended to July.
    ms mayor -

Can't wait to hear the details. You must have purchased from a very busy dealership! I think my guys will call me to come get mine as soon as it rolls off the truck. Please keep me posted.

pssimon - Mine was ordered on May 8. Tomorrow was the day they gave me for delivery, but I know that is not concrete. As long as they get it here without breaking it, I'll not complain.
  • foxgofoxgo Member Posts: 27
    I just did a test drive of a Pacifica this past weekend (06/14), and then I sat down with the salesperson to talk numbers.

Since I am in NYS, they are not talking leases anymore (vicarious libility laws in NYS, don't ask!) so they offered me their new deal, which resembles a lease but you hold the title and have a choice of a balloon payment at the end or turning in the vehicle.

When I asked about the $1000 rebate, they told me two things: (a) the $1000 is only for lease loyalty, and since I do not currently own or lease a Chrysler vehicle, it does not apply to me, and (b) the dealership is giving an instant $1000 off their price as an incentive, unrelated to the lease loyalty deal. From the posts above, I think I can probably get another $1000 out of them even though I do not have lease loyalty, but I do not see it in any of the fine print in the newspaper ads or on the website.

I tried to negotiate more, since these posts say that the Pacifica is not selling well and more incentives are to come (I have not seen even one on the road), but they shot that down by saying that they have been selling lots of them, and that it is 39% Mercedes, yadda yadda yadda.

I think that if I lay low for a couple of months (my VW lease is not up until December), prices will continue to drop and incentives will continue to grow (unless Celine Dion offers to cover their losses)!
    I think they're feeding you a line. According to everything I've seen, this incentive is to sell cars. Even Chrysler's website says in the fine print:

Current owners or lessees of any competitive vehicle also qualify for this incentive.

Go back to them with your info in print or find another dealer.

Check out this Edmunds page.

http://apps.edmunds.com/new/2004/chrysler/pacifica/100218686/ince- ntives.html
  • cluelesspacluelesspa Member Posts: 648
    Just spoke with Chrysler 800 number and they said there is no restrictions on the $1000... as I ordered mine, I was hoping it was such. Many rebates are must take from dealer stock.

From the Edmonds listing of rebates it list no restrictions as well.
    =================================
    Rebates $1000 Cash to Customer start: 05/28/2003 end: 06/30/2003 Get Dealer Pricing
    Restrictions None.
    Comments None.
    ==================================

My vehicle I got at Dealer invoice (the next best price I got was 4% over dealer invoice) ... They still get about 3% holdback on dealer invoice since I am ordering mine in and it wont sit on their floor. I also got any parts at dealer cost if bought at the same time. Got the mudflaps and skuf guard and U Connect (because they are not building Pacificas with Uconnect right now)
  • kalathiparambikalathiparambi Member Posts: 18
    ok i just spent $58,000 (CAD) on a loaded pacifica. this is as much as an x5 or r330.
    that third row better be worth it..
  • mrquispmrquisp Member Posts: 13
    I posted this on the general Pacifica board, but wanted to let you know. I paid $1800 below MSRP for a fully-loaded one. The next day, I get a certificate from Chrysler regarding getting a FREE navigation system ($1595 value) when I purchase or lease a Pacifica by July 31st. The dealer was willing to accept the certificate and will be sending a check to me, as opposed to re-writing the purchase contract (the signatures were not even 24hrs old).
  • smulveysmulvey Member Posts: 139
    I am interested in the PAcifica , but it seems like a lot to pay extra for the Chyrsler name and the additional ammenities.

I have a Kia Sedona van and it seats 7 and have front&rear air , plus the other items, including a great 5 star rating for side impact even. It also has been getting about 23-26 MPG even though it is a 4700 lb van!

The money I saved , abourt $ 17,000 , could buy a second KIA which I could donate to a worthy Church group !! WOW.
    Glad you're happy with your purchase. Although I can't speak for every Pacifica owner who's posted here, I can't imagine any of us cross-shopped the Pacifica with a Kia Sedona. In all the comparison articles I've come across, the two aren't even on the same radar screen.

I guess for me, the way I look at it, by purchasing my Pacifica I saved $12,000 since was also interested in the Acura MDX.

It's all relative.
    I think I can speak for everyone here in the Pacifica discussion area by saying we are glad you are happy with your Kia. Everyone should be happy with the car that they chose. With that said, I have to ask why it is important to you to come here to the Pacifica chat area, where there are many happy Pacifica owners, to let us know about your happiness? We like our cars. If it is to try to change our mind about our cars, I doubt it will work. If it is make us think you made a better choice than us, again I doubt it will work.

So... and really, I am not trying to be mean... if you want to praise your Kia, please do so in the Kia area, and let us Pacifica owners stick to our own discussions.

Thanks.... and lets get back to some constructive Pacifica discussions!
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    I couldn't have said it better myself. ;-)
    I guess they are trying to move the NAV units that are sitting on dealer lots. Also I wonder if you can combine that Nav coupon with the $1k rebate and the $500 trade in bonus ? my guess is no as its about equal the NAV coupon is about $1500 the same as the rebate/cash bonus.

just curious if the coupon for the NAV says can not be combined with other rebates or offers ??
  • foxgofoxgo Member Posts: 27
    I have received that NAV voucher recently (although as I said in another post I unfortunately will not be ready to order a Pacifica before the 7/31/03 voucher expiration date).

The fine print at the bottom reads:

"Only one certificate/allowance can be applied to the retail purchaser or lease of an eligible vehicle and only one certificate/allowance per person."

That seems pretty vague to me! My personal opinion is that the dealership will do what it has to do for the deal to work! If I am close to placing an order, and the only way I will place the order is if I get the $1595 NAV + the $500 trade in + the $1000 rebate, they have to decide how badly they want my business!
  • mig1mig1mig1mig1 Member Posts: 6
    Been shopping for the past month or so to replace an 98 ML320 with over 100K on it and on its last legs.

Narrowed the choices down to the Pacifica, XC-90, ML-320, and Pilot.

I just left the Dealer here in Los Angeles, and after test driving a Black FWD loaded with everything BUT Nav, Heated Seats, Full Sized Spare/Chromes, and U Connect, the salesman tells me that he can give me 6K off of MSRP Sticker. Salesman tells me that this particular car has 45 miles on it, and because it's been driven on test drives and the like it can be sold at as a DEMO so it qualifies for such aggressive discounting by the factory. Salesman claims that only a few cars on the lot qualify for this special program. We priced out another comparably equipped car in a different color and it was more than 4K out the door after taxes.

The sticker on the "demo" model was around 36,500, after tax, prep and license, my cost out the door was just over 33K. I came home tonight and in the mail found an offer for a Chrysler Visa Card with a $500.00 value upon purchase or lease of a Pacifica.

My question is.........is this a good deal? This car has gone from NO INCENTIVES to 6K off sticker in less than 30 days. Anyone know why? It's so cheap that it makes me wonder if there's some type of deeper problem that is making the manufacturer want to unload them.

The Pacifica isn't the first choice, that would be the XC-90, but at nearly 10K less comparably equipped, it seems hard to justify going that direction.

Is the FWD car the reason they are trying to move this car? Is the AWD really worth additional expense?

What am I missing here? This literally seems to good to be true. Is it, or can I get an even BETTER deal by holding the line on price and hammering them harder.

I have to make a decision by Friday evening!!!
    H E L P!!!!!
  • boiler1boiler1 Member Posts: 56
    Yes, I think you have a good deal. About three weeks ago I made a similar deal and have had no buyers remorse. I too considered the Pilot, XC90 as well as Lincoln Aviator ($8,000 off MSRP!) and Infinity FX35 but decided on the Pacifica. You will have a well built, feature laden vehicle for less money that will still turn heads.

I think Chrysler just produced too many loaded versions initially with high dollar stickers that spooked their traditional customer. My guess is that as people catch on and recognize the relative value, these deals will be harder to come by. Good luck. :-)
    I would say good deal is Invoice (check on here at Edmunds for dealer invoice) plus any rebates. that should be where you need to start at. anything over that is good. By the way, this is the first UCONNECT that I have heard installed. Was it installed? or put in afterwards by the dealer (did the button for the UConnect mounted in the rear view mirror) or was it a separate cluster mounted to the dash ????
  • b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    Mig1, you've got yourself a great deal. I don't think you'll miss any of the options that you're not getting (chrome wheels would be nice, though, especially with a black Pacifica). Clueless: mig1 said his Pacifica will not come with U-Connect.
    thanks for the clarification (guess I was being abit clueless ..hehehheee) ... actually love the Uconnect in my Pacifica but would have liked it even more if it was the installed option version. guess I have to wait until I trade it on a 2008 Pacifica ;)

I saw the posting and was excited that the Uconnect is finally shipping on Pacificas. there are some benefits to the factory installed vs the dealer installed UConnect...
  • LohengrinLohengrin Member Posts: 84
    I just brought home a Pacifica total price after tax et al, came to $30,820.00, the original MSRP on the sticker was 35,550.00 The only incentive I got was the $6,000 off because of it being a demo...but no one drove it and there's only 37 miles on it when I took it home. I thought I was the slyest person on the planet...but it looks like I'm not the only one. I hope the car is as good as it told to be.
    welcome to the owners group.... if I may ask what was the Dealer Invoice on your vehicle ? you can find it by going here and pricing out the vehicle with the options on it....
    Took the plunge this weekend on the "demo" program. Bought a nearly fully loaded Black Metallic Pacifica with everything EXCEPT Nav, Heated Seats, U Connect and a couple of other "minor" options that I can't remember.

I checked with a couple of other dealers regarding the free Nav program that others have mentioned here--no one could tell me how you get eligible for the free nav unit, but another dealer told me that the free nav certs that were mailed to some were not good on cars put in the dealer "demo" program.

Can anyone substantiate that. Also the dealer wouldn't give me the 1000 loyalty incentive on the demo car. Has anyone had any luck getting that with a dealer, or straight from Chrysler.

Some initial impressions.......Car feels extremely safe, and is a pleasure to drive. Kids really enjoy the rear seat entertainment system. Overall quality seems just ok. Traded down from Mercedes to this car and the quality of materials even in a car as expensive as this one was (about $35K out the door including extended warranty) seems a bit questionable. The headliner doesn't fit taught against the interior roof line, the plastic door sils keep popping up, and there's no drivers seat rear map pocket for the 2nd row passenger to put books/paper/magazines in. It may not be fair to try and see good gas mileage, but I drove around 60 miles, filled the car up with around 5 gallons......could 12 miles to the gallon be correct? Please tell me that my mileage will improve.

Heading over to the dealer this week to pick up the mats, bumper scuff guard and rear cargo mat that were out of stock but part of the deal.

Not sure I'm in love with this car all the way.....much of it will depend on how attentive Chrysler will be with the minor service issues that I'll be hitting them with this week.

Anyone out there have similar experience?
    Could it be that the headliner and door sill problems you're having are due to the 'demo' status of the car? The fit and finish of mine is excellent; no complaints.

As for gas mileage, I really think you need to give it a little more time. 60 miles is not really enough to make a judgement. Over the course of three full tanks of gas, I am averaging 17.3 mpg over mostly local driving.

Good luck with your purchase...I hope you enjoy it.
    Congratulations on your purchase. I don't think you will be sorry. At about 450 miles on the car, I am getting about 20 on the highway. I expect that to go up some. I, too, have no complaints regarding fit and finish. So far, my only complaint with the entire vehicle is that the front passenger mechanical door lock button does not work. The door still locks with the electronic lock, so it is still secure. Otherwise, I'm a happy camper. I think you will be too!
    I am getting 20 highway and 15.5 on avg for city/back road driving... I would have thought with this more Car Like vehicle it would get better mileage. I got 23 highway and 19 backroads on my Highlander .. so disappointed in the gas mileage on this thing. If it had more HP at this gas mileage maybe would be more acceptable. as far as headliner issues. I think its probably due to the sunroof. I dont have a sunroof and it fits pretty good.

yes the quality is more of the american type of materials. not the same fit and finish as an Acura or Lexus (both of which I have owned) ... like look at the rear hatch and there is a rubber strip glued on to keep the water from running in... it sometimes doesnt stick well.... I guess it is weird no pocket on driver seat. I guess they feel you will use the hooks for plastic grocery bags and it wouldnt be able to with a pocket on the back...

Question what was the Invoice and how much did you end up paying BEFORE Taxes/Title ect. (as that varies from state to state)
    My dealer here is now trying to unload the first four Pacificas they received back in April under a "demo" program as others have mentioned previously. Weekend ad was for $7,000 off MSRP. This definitely puts it around $3,500 under invoice based on a fully loaded type model. Example, Inferno Red fully loaded MSRP $41,400 going for $34,400. These units have been hardly driven, In fact the red one has been up on a ramp in front of the dealership, in the showroom and not even "on the lot" to be able to be test driven. I agree with a previous post that the demo units all probably have very little miles on them. I sure wish we had waited to buy our Pacifica but am thus far extremely happy with its performance and functionality for our family. I too wish it had another seat pocket behind the driver's seat. There are grocery hooks on the passenger side seat with the pocket. I at first thought they had forgotten to assemble my car correctly. LOL. Happy shopping, who knows by the end of summer if the units that they received in April are still on the lots they may be at $10,000 off MSRP. In my estimation its been going up from June at $5,000 off, to $6,000 in July and now this past weekend to $7,000.
  • rcf8000rcf8000 Member Posts: 619
    I looked at a Pacifica right after they first came out, and one of the rear sil plates had popped off. I tried to put it back on, but couldn't. Must be a design or production problem. Needless to say, that didn't enhance my perception of the quality of the car. I'm not sure it had ever been driven at all.
    My dealer told me that they too had a couple of Pacificas that were 7K off MSRP. He said that the other cars in the "demo" plan that were 7K off were in colors that were difficult to move. Seems as thought the greens and reds are not as easy to sell as the Blacks, Browns, Blues, and Silvers.

The demo model that we purchased had only 63 miles on it, over half of which that we had put on the car in the several test drives we had given the car over the course of the week of purchase.

The headliner that isn't fitting correctly shouldn't be a demo issue, or a sunroof issue. There's a bit of wrinkling over the second row of seats right in front of the rear seat entertainment screen. I will make a note of that with the dealer....I have no idea of what to expect as I have no prior experience with Chrysler. I do know this....that Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, etc wouldn't flinch about fixing a problem like this. That will be my standard as to how I evaluate Chrysler service.

The rear door step sill that keeps popping off is the same story.

I agree with everyone on this board about removing the license plate frames that advertise the dealer. That was the first thing I did when I got the car home.

Is it just me, or am I the only one who thinks its completely LAME to not have a drivers seat rear seat map pocket. If for no other reason to have both rear passenger's seats have the same level of amenities to them. This is exactly the kind of design flaw that makes me nervous about this car.

At least I got the extended warranty. I hope I dont have to use it.
    I don't know, call me odd, but having only one side with a rear seat pocket is no big deal. It's one less spot my kids can hide junk in. I didn't even realize there was only one pocket until after I bought it. I figured as long as each kid had their own seat, their own headset and a cupholder the backseat was well-equipped.
    I had noticed the pocket missing behind the driver seat, but thought nothing of it as well. I, the driver. sure aren't going to be the one using it. For storage, I have what is available on the door. I'm not going to reach all the way around my seat to grab something blindly. I have to side with ms_mayor by also saying no pocket means one less place for my kids to stow trash and junk.

As to fit and finish, I have ZERO complaints about my car. Well, ok, not zero, but really, really close! The front passenger door lock doesn't work. The electrical lock still works so the car isn't perpetually open. They'll fix it in a few weeks so no big deal.

Other than the lock, everything is tight and squeakless, just the way I'd expect.
  • aveghteaveghte Member Posts: 68
    I built a FWD Pacifica with the DVD Entertainment system, upgraded stereo system, leather seats, full-size spare tire and power lift gate and came up with a MSRP of around $34500. When I attempted to estimate lease payments on the Chrysler Financial web site, the residual was displayed as $6400 whether the term of the lease was 36, 39 or 48 months. Is this an error? Does anybody know what residuals are for these vehicles? Since this is a new model year, they may be low, but this is ridiculous! I was getting monthly lease payments of over $800!

Also does anybody think there will be changes for the 2005 model year like a 5 speed transmission that will make it worthwhile to wait a year to purchase this vehicle? I guess the good deals are available now and that it is uncertain what the future will hold, but I would like to see a new model year for Chrysler to work the bugs out before I commit to purchasing or leasing this vehicle.
  • boiler1boiler1 Member Posts: 56
    You should expect to see a residual of 53% of MSRP for a 36 month, 15,000 mile per year lease from Chrysler Financial as long as the car has 500 or fewer miles on the odo. Money factor should be about .0026 (6.25%). Most likely will have an acquisition fee of $550, security deposit of about one months payment and the first payment due at contract signing. If you roll these into the lease the acquisition fee goes up so it's better to just write the check up front.
  • aveghteaveghte Member Posts: 68
    I probably would lease for 36 months or 48 months with 12K miles per year.

By the way, does anybody know who is eligible to receive the $1000 lease loyalty credit? I heard that previous owners of Jeeps or Chrysler vehicles or competitive vehicles are eligible.
  • b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    My guess is that Chrysler did not put a map pocket on the driver's seat because if the seat is in the Easy Entry mode and a pocket was loaded with stuff, you could end up crushing a second row passenger's legs when you turn the key off and the driver's seat slides all the way back. I think they thought of everything.
This discussion has been closed.