Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pacifica Owners: Photo Gallery

2»

Comments

• Pardon me , but I fail to understand why the a/c compressor would be on in January when all you want is heat and no defrost action. In Houston, Tx, in my garaged car, I never use the defrost setting , and I can assure you that my compressor does not come on all the time...................
  • rodutrodut Posts: 343
    Well Miguel M, since at least one year I was hoping to see an expert from Chrysler be involved in these Pacifica discussions. I also own a Honda, and saw a Honda representative being involved in Honda discussions. I think his username was "I_sell_Hondas", or something like that. You should change your Edmunds username from "miguel2" into something like "Chrysler_marketing".

The first very useful thing you could do would be to find out why Pacifica's front suspension rattles/clunks like described in the TSB 02-007-04.
    That TSB applies to Pacificas built before September 28, 2004. My Pac is built in January 2005, so the TSB doesn't apply. Applying the brakes, or steering, doesn't duplicate the sound. Still it rattles at low speed, like all 5 other Pacificas I test drove. My dealership never found another TSB, and never got back to me, because "only god is perfect".

If this job is not appealing to you, I would gladly switch on Chrysler payroll, and help solve the complaints on these web sites, because Chrysler can reach perfection, and doing it would be the best thing to do from a Marketing point of view.
  • I to am getting betwen 12.1 and 13.4 I live in ft lauderdale, Im driving a 04 FWD iner citty and some turnpike. I have 52k on the dash. I am not the original owner and have seen the average go up a bit since its been cool latley and ive had the a/c off. Still I find it dificult to think that with all the other high MPG around that there isnt someting wrong with my vehicle. I dont drive heavy foot and its basicly just me inthe car. Delaer says theres nothing wrong. Could it just be that the car is getting older. :cry:
  • b25nutb25nut Templeton, CAPosts: 193
    Have you checked your air filter? My 04 AWD with 49,000 miles averages 17.2 with mostly city mixed with 10 minutes of freeway time (at 75 mph) a day with the A/C always on. Long tips give me 22.5.
  • tristan1tristan1 Posts: 39
    http://www.angelfire.com/planet/pacifica/my_pac

2004 Pacifica awd

The wheels are Fondmetal 20x8.0 w/ 275/45-20.

What do you guys think of the chrome door paneling? My wife says " it's tacky" but it kinda matches the wheels.

I'll take more pics of the interior with additional the additional wood dash. But I'm debating if I should put more around the video screen.
  • prawiepawprawiepaw Posts: 3
    Well, I like it a LOT!!!
  • davidd5davidd5 Posts: 79
    I really like the chrome mouldings,too. They really stand out on a dark coloured Pac. :)
    Yeah, they do stand out. A few guys asked if it came like that. It's looks awesome on silver too, just check out Pscdoc's silver limited on previous posts.
    http://www.angelfire.com/planet/pacifica/my_pac/
    Here's the rest of it with the additional wood grain. These are better match compare to the previous one I had. I'll add more pics when I add more stuff to the car.
  • b25nutb25nut Templeton, CAPosts: 193
    Thanks for reinforcing the fact for the rest of us that we own one of the top ten best looking vehicles on the road. Great job!
  • waterdrwaterdr Posts: 307
    You still reading these boards? Where did you get the wood grain?
2»
This discussion has been closed.