Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2004 Ford F-150

13»

Comments

• s852s852 Posts: 1,051
    This certainly is a low interest board for such a seemingly popular vehicle.

Anyway, the 2004 F-150 is already being heavily discounted in all trim levels, including Lariat, in many areas. Check Carsdirect.com to see what they will sell for in your zipcode area.
  • nvbankernvbanker Posts: 7,285
    is over at the Nissan Titan vs. Ford F-150 thread for some reason.......
  • lennxlennx Posts: 73
    In part this is listed in the future vehicles board and its a now vehicle. THere are F150 groups in the truck section

Also trucks do not seem to garner the same enthusiasm as SUVs do so you can easily go a week with out a post.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,873
    Yup, we'll be moving this discussion over to the Pickups board next week.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• I don't think they would give away money but I refuse to allow the dealership to make as much money off of me as they do the average consumer. I have purchased all of my Fords using the X plan which allows me to get 4% below invoice. The dealership has stated that I can do the same with the 2004 F150. I will never pay MSRP.
  • ANT14ANT14 Posts: 2,687
    I would like to Congratulate the Ford F-150, for winning Truck of the Year award from Detroit News.

"Best truck honors go to the redesigned 2004 Ford F-150 pickup, which continues to stand as the benchmark in the full-size pickup market and raises the bar even higher in terms of interior amenities and quality. "

http://www.detnews.com/2003/autosinsider/0312/17/a01-11508.htm
  • hansiennahansienna Posts: 2,312
    Any doubts just look and sit inside all pickups or look at the center fold pages of February 16, 2004 issue of Newsweek magazine.
  • are bucket seats and console available in the regular cab....or extended cab in anything except Larait?
  • ANT14ANT14 Posts: 2,687
    I believe you can get the bucket seats on other trims as an option, I know Lariat and FX4 certainly... And considering I have a Lariat I remember paying for that option. I'm not sure about the lower trimmed models.

On the Ford website, you can compare the features between trim models, and they lay it out simply for you to see. That's the best way to see what each trim level contains, since there's so many configurations.
13»
This discussion has been closed.