Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus RX 330 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• alext1alext1 Posts: 1
    Could you share the name of the dealer in Central NJ please.

Thanks.
  • dannyledannyle Posts: 43
    Hi

I got an offer for a 2006 330RX AWD. I am in Boston, MA. This offer is from Lexus of Watertown.

Option:
    Premium plus
    Heat Seat
    6-Disc CD Changer

I got an offer for 38680

Is this a good price ?
  • rachellrachell Posts: 2
    We just had a very unpleasant buying experience with Sterling McCall Lexus in Houston,TX recently. They are arrogant and do not care about customer's satisfaction! Avoid them! I have a co-worker who also has bad experience dealing with them so he ended up buying his car at West side Lexus. Go to North side Lexus or West side Lexus if you live in Houston area and are planning to buy a lexus car!
  • patelkpatelk Posts: 4
    No Joking
    They are trying to get rid of the 2006 now because of the new change in the 2007 engine.
    I just bought a 2006 RX330 FWD - premium plus with NAVIGATION system, 18 inch wheels, 6 CD changer in Southern California (MSRP $44193) from Lexus MissionViejo for $ 37582.

Called multiple other dealer internet departments that would match the price of 37582 like Oxnard and Riverside.
    Bev Hills selling for 38152.
    hope this helps
  • abyebyeabyebye Posts: 1
    :surprise: WOW! That's a great price.
    When did you buy it? And what was the invoice price of your vehicle?
    TIA
  • rachellrachell Posts: 2
    The sales people at Sterling McCall Lexus will lie to your face and will not stand behind their words, PERIOD. This is my first and also will be last purchase from them!
  • patelkpatelk Posts: 4
    I just bought it on 3/15/06
    Invoice was $39082. They are selling for $1500 below invoice. If you get it without the navigation system it is even LOWER! Call Mission Viejo is Southern California, get a qoute via email and Oxnard and Riverside will match that price if they have that car in stock. Beverly Hills will go down to $1000 below invoice.
    Good Luck
  • Hmmm it seems like I had the same problem with STerling Mccall Lexus hahha well one I was only 18 when I bought my IS300 but not with them though ... walk in waited 45 mins to get a salesman test drove the car went in the office and try to negotiate the idoit thought I stupid and brought out the ole famous 4 square deal. never took me seriously so Wat did I do? left and went to Lexus of Clear Lake and got myself a sweet ride for college. hahah Pearl White IS300 with BUNS warmer and everything .... REcently bought a RX330 from Clear Lake for $37,500 sticker 42,830... Sweet deals are made at Lexus of Clear Lake in Houston.. but unfortunately I dont live there anymore... Sad and Gray in Seattle. :cry:
  • mnsheamnshea Posts: 10
    I'm looking for a 2006 RX330, would you mind sharing the name of your dealership in Brooklyn?
  • rwschillrwschill Posts: 7
    I have been driving my 2007 RX350 for about 2 weeks now. The car looks the same as the 2006 except for the 3.5 motor, intergrated sat. radio (sat button already on dash) (receiver backordered) and a new Generation 5 navigation system. The dealer in Las Vegas has a lot of them coming in or already on the lot or rather in the building. It looked like between $1K price increase and a little smaller discount on the 2007 it cost about $3K more than a 2006.
  • koponenkoponen Posts: 2
    I just bought a 2006 RX330 and want to put 20" wheels and tires on it (stock is 18"). Does anyone know if there are any issues in doing so? Everyone I ask says it is ok, that there will be a little stiffer ride but that's about it. Thanks!
  • mcrestonmcreston Posts: 6
    what did you pay for yours before tax? also what options other than nav did you get? Look forward to picking one up in the next month or so. Dealers in dallas aren't as anxious to make any near invoice deals on the 07's right now because they are trying to clear the 06's
  • Just checking to see if anyone had experience purchasing from the only two franchises in the Pittsburgh area....Also, what about leasing under a corporation name? Any advantages and what to expect to pay??

Thanks!
  • rwschillrwschill Posts: 7
    The 2007 is a premium Plus pak,Nav pak,18" wheels, heated seats and wiper sensor, towing prep, cargo mat, and wheel locks. MSRP is $46583 and about $3K off including Sat radio which is backordered. I drove a loaner 330 for about 2 weeks until the car came. You will like the extra power. Otherwise not much change 2006 to 2007. I think in another month or two larger discounts will be offered.
    Good luck.
  • hyiuhyiu Posts: 18
    I think dealer names can be said here, right ?? Just not the sales person's name, right ??

If not, admins, plz modify accordingly, since I don't post too often and not sure about all the rules.

The dealer is Bay Ridge Lexus, Brooklyn, NY.

2007 should be coming very soon... (maybe already here... donno...) they don't have much 2006 model left already.

The salesman is not pushy and is pretty upfront with the prices... told me best he can do is $500 over invoice and I didn't really spend any time negoiating before getting there.... (I asked for the calculator and see its below 90% mark... which should be an ok deal.... I'm not really a bargaining person, so I never expects myself to get the best deal...) :)

but since they didn't have my color/equip combo, they spend 1 wk to look for my car... (I really want NAV...)
    finally, I settled with the sales that I'll also get the rear dvd system (cos that will make their job easier...)
    Retail for that is $1800, I think I got it for $1500... Pretty sure he's making some $$ on it... but I think I get an ok deal, so, didn't hassle too much....

it took them 1 day to locate a car for me after that, and then I need to talk to the finance guy... surprisingly, he's not too pushy either....

closing day, the lady is good at explaining the major functions... and such... the car is preped good...

overall a good experience....

so far, no problems... (only has like 270 mi) on it...
    :)

good luck !!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,652
    Dealership names are fine.... Identifying the salesperson is not..

Thanks,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• guys, i am planning on buying a lexus rx330 awd with the navigation system, prem plus package and 6cd options. could anyone of you please suggest an approximate $$ that would be a good deal? also, could someone please suggest a good lexus dealer in central/north NJ. your help is highly appreciated! thank you so much!
  • pvp3pvp3 Posts: 1
    Since you are in Dallas too, did you negotiate any pricing based on invoice. We are looking to get a RX350 with Nav, hetated seats, etc... We were offered around $1,000 over invoice. Is this a good price.
  • mcrestonmcreston Posts: 6
    didn't have the time or patience to negotiate, some things came up that week and have kind of put off my plans for a few more weeks.

where did you get offered $1000 over invoice (and what was the MSRP and invoice on your setup?)

Look forward to hearing who's moving on these in dallas
  • ranajoranajo Posts: 45
    Leased a new 2006 RX330 AWD w/ Navigation system for 36 months/12K annually for $531 per month. Odometer reading 25 miles.

Money Factor: .1009
    Residual: 57%

Options Included:

- Navigation System w/ Rear View Camera
    - 6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer
    - 18" Alloy Wheels
    - Heated Seats w/Rain Sensing Wipers
    - Premium Package Plus
    - Towing Package
    - Lexus Personalized Settings
    - Preferred Accessory Package

MSRP: $45,753

Capitalized Cost: $40,466
    plus VA tax, tags, acquistion fee $600 and $100 processing fee

Drive out price was first month lease payment of $531 - all other costs were included in the lease payments.

There are very few new 2006 Lexus 330 AWD in the DC metro area with the navi system so I was pleased with the deal that I got. All of the negotiations on pricing etc were done by email with the Internet sales manager. After agreement was reached, we went to the dealership and signed the papers in a smooth, flawless transaction.
This discussion has been closed.