Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus RX 330 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jorgegvbjorgegvb Posts: 15
    You will likely get a better deal on the last day of the month. They are under more pressure to clear inventory at the end of the month. Just make them and offer and be prepared to walk away.
  • ffx1101ffx1101 Posts: 3
    Great advice on the forum! I was reading and saw only a couple posts for the DC, Northern VA, and MD area - I'm in the market for a 2007 RX350 with NAV, AWD, and the Premium Plus package. What should I be paying? I'm reading anything from $500 below invoice to $500 over... to 1% over invoice. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!
  • I'm from East TN, interested in the 07 RX350 FWD (Premium Package,no navigation), 15000 miles/ year, 36 mth lease.
    What are the quotes - MSRP, invoice price, money factor & residual value - currently being offered in this area? Any inputs will help before I start negotiations with the dealership.
    Thanks!
  • Update to my last quote in GA....Got my dealer to come down from $41,500 to $40,100 on the $44,283 MSRP NAV car. Dont think I can get them much lower here in the SouthEast. Any thoughts?
  • I am planning to buy Rx 350 with premium plus package and navigation package can any one tell me best price in upstate new york area . I can go to any dealer in tristate or up to 350 miles from Rochester.
    Thanks
  • lvn098lvn098 Posts: 26
    Hi Drew,

If you can get lower than that, let me know and I'll ask for a refund :-)

Did you get this from Jeff/James at their Roswell store?
    Congratulation on the new car!
  • I have had my RX350 AWD since mid-May and couldn't be any happier with it. They were only offering one upgrade package at that time, but it came with the NAV system that I really wanted. It was impossible to get the Mark Levinson upgrade. If anyone is interested in the details, my original post was #2794. With eveything listed, including NAV/Back up camera, tow package, premium plus package, etc, I paid $41000.00 before TTL.
  • jezzjezz Posts: 6
    I purchased one today for 40,200 had wheel lock, tow prep, 18" wheels, heated seats with rain sensing wipers, premium plus package and nav...Went to 4 dealers all over tristate and most wanted 41,500 to 41,700. msrp on car is 45683
  • would you mind telling which dealer you went to for this offer? thanks!
  • mss443mss443 Posts: 10
    Give a call to the Internet Sales Person DeFeo Lexus in Bound Brook, NJ (in Bridgewater Township). Just tell the person that you had been referred to by one of its RX350 customers. It was one dealership of the several I tried in central and northern NJ that gave me the almost final price as the first quote. Absolutely no pressure whatsoever in selling the car. I paid a little less than $300 over invoice for the premium plus, nav and Rear Seat Entertainment. Be careful.. many area dealers will add about $450-500 as advertising costs and include that as part of the invoice price. DeFeo was the only dealer that did not resort to such gimmics. Have the invoice price from the Edmunds and propose invoice price as the starting price for purpose of negotiation and take it from there. That is what I did in the e-mail. One Lexus dealer in Lawrenceville, NJ insisted that if he sells for less than $1500 over invoice price, he can't stay in business! Good luck and share your experience.
  • lok888lok888 Posts: 1,749
    I am interested in RX350, AWD, Nav., Premium Plus, Heated Seats/Rain Sensor Wipers and 18" wheels. MSRP is $45683.00 One local dealer quoted $41262.00. They said it is $600 over invoice... really?
  • Can you tell me dealer name and sales person you talk with?
    Thanks
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,914
    Reminder....

You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• chuckjrchuckjr Posts: 52
    Does anyone have or know where to find the money factor and residual values for the 07 RX350?

I am in SOcal and wanted to get an idea of the best available price range for a lease.

thanks
    The Lexus site has the payment estimator feature that allows you to figure out the monthly payment whether you are finaning or leasing. But I can't find any numbers about residual values. I am not sure if this helps.
  • I went to Warnock Lexus in Livingston, NJ to get price quote for RX 350 with 18" wheels, heated seats/rain sensing wipers, premium plus, MSRP of $45,683. They guy gave me his best price of $43,200 and he would not bargain for less. So, I walked and now after reading this forum I'm shocked to see people getting this car for $500 over invoice. Any advice of other dealers from the area that could do better than this guy? Would be interesting to see what people are paying in Jersey for this car.
    Your price seems so high. I am also looking for the exact car with those features. I assume you are looking for the navigation too. I have been receiving several quotes. My best quote is $41.2K here in Boston. Others are from $42K to even $44K. One (far away from my area) will make a deal for $41K only for in stock. So how much is $500 over invoice that we are talking about?
  • Yes, it is with NAV, MSPR is $45,683 and invoice is $40,748, so $41.2 is a $452 over invoice. If I can find this price here in NJ I'll take it.
  • This is really great deal, on MSRP $45683 invoice is $40,748, so you got $548 below invoice ($40200). I'm calling them tomorrow to see if this deal still holds. According to your other post, the dealer is from DiFeo Lexus, right?
  • According to Edmunds, invoice price fof '07 RX350 MSRP $45683 is around $38,450, isn't it?
This discussion has been closed.