Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus RX 330 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I'm sorry whitrx i was unclear, i LIVE in the va area but I actually bought and had mine shipped because they didn't have exactly what I wanted here. However, I think at Charles Barker Lexus in VA Beach I remember seeing a Breakwater Blue on the lot I don't know if it had navigation or not. I don't know how well they negotiate in price since they are the only Lexus dealer in the Hampton Roads area but you could give them a try. Goodluck, sorry I couldn't be of anymore help!
  • whitrx330whitrx330 Posts: 28
    Ahalem,

You are correct. The price, options, packages, invoice and color cost does vary from state to state as well as dealer to dealer. My cost of $500 above the invoice price included the Prem Plus package with Cargo Mat and wheel locks. I can see from this forum the best deals seem to be out west.
    Thank you. My brother lives in the Hampton Roads area so I'm very familiar with that locale. Does your vehicle have Nav? I'm just trying to see if my price of $35,475 with the Prem Plus Package, Cargo Mat and wheel locks is a good deal. Thanks for the reply
  • borg1of2borg1of2 Posts: 73
    Hi Worthyone.

I just sent you an email about my experience and recent purchase in Tampa.
  • No my vehicle doesn't have Nav. I believe the price you were quoted is an excellent deal for our area. Goodluck and let me know what you decide!
  • swamybswamyb Posts: 27
    Paid $43.3k out the door. Price was $39.5k with MSRP 44.3k.

Premium plus, Navi with Rear camera, 18in alloy wheel, Heated seat and rain sensing wiper, cargo mat, wheel lock.

Dealer was Magnussen's Lexus, Fremont, CA.
    My wife loves it.

Swamy
  • If you don't mind, can you send me the name of your salesperson? my e-mail address is stran@houston.rr.com
  • rvsvlexusrvsvlexus Posts: 1
    This is AWD, correct? Did they have the car in stock?
    I purchased a FWD with premplus+navi from them recently and was told it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get the car; same color.
    Thanks.
  • lee_wlee_w Posts: 239
    Listing your email as public rather than posting here will produce a lot less spamm.
  • worthyoneworthyone Posts: 2
    Hello,

Thanks for responding. For some reason I don't have an e-mail from you but would like to hear what you have to say. Please resend e-mail to worthygirl@aol.com. Thanks.
  • swamybswamyb Posts: 27
    Yes. This is AWD. When I first enquired they did'nt have it. The salesperson I worked with, called after two days that they got the shipment and one RX available with the specification I was looking for.

swamy.
  • newgrad1newgrad1 Posts: 1
    Just finalized RX330 with Premium Plus MSRP 41208 giving me at 37400. Is this good deal ?
    Also can someone tell me if newly graduated student gets 750 rebate ? If yes what is needed to get that discount / rebate.

Thanks
  • jman14188jman14188 Posts: 5
    Cruise is standard - its not an option. The laser cruise is not available yet even though it shows as an option. I paid $44,200 out the door and it included Premium plus package, NAV system, 18" wheels, Heated seats(which I doubt you need), Tow Prep package and Preferred accessory package and a 7 year Platinum extended warranty with $0 deductable. Hope this helps. My suggestion is to find the lowest price you can online and make them match it.
  • jman14188jman14188 Posts: 5
    I got the same exact car for $44,200 otd with the 7 year Platinum $0 deduct warranty.
  • Was the platnium warranty from lexus and if so how much was it. If it was from someone else could you please tell me what it covers and for how long.
  • ahalemahalem Posts: 3
    Hi Guys,

I could not buy my RX last week , due to negotiation issues on the trade in value for my old car, so I am switching to new dealer in NJ and to 4x4 instead of 4x2 , would you please help me and let me know if the price: $37,300 sound right to you, the car is :

AWD RX 330 , Black color , premium plus package.
  • slvajonesslvajones Posts: 14
    I'm in the market for 2004 RX330-FWD. Preferably Silver with black interior. The quotes I've been getting are much higher than the prices I've seen here. Is it possible to get this vehicle close to invoice in the state of Florida? Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

silva1246@hotmail.com
  • mrrogersmrrogers Posts: 391
    JM Lexus in Margate, FL claims to be the largest Lexus dealer in the world. You might want to see if he will give you a quote at invoice.
  • shap1shap1 Posts: 77
    I got $500 over invoice at County Line Lexus in North Miami. But I had to select from what was on the lot at the time. You can do the deal overt the phone as I did.
    Thank you. I'll try those two. The dealer in my own area (Orlando) claims to have "no dealer fee", but so far his out the door quote has been the highest. Shap - How long ago did you make your purchase? Did the dealer have much of a selection to choose from?
  • lee_wlee_w Posts: 239
    Dear slvajones, people can find your email under your profile. Best not to post here. You are wide open to spam.
    I got my car on Memorial Day Weekend. They had plenty to choose from. Unfortunately, most had the grey interior and I was looking for the beige since I got the Bamboo exterior.
  • ascvaascva Posts: 1
    ladyofluxury,
    Can you tell me which dealer you went to in VA to get your $900 over invoice deal? Was it an "internet deal" or "face-to-face" deal?
    You just have to be careful about what the dealer defines as "invoice". In my research(in Florida) the "invoice" price varied by as much as $1,000, depending on the source. For your configuration, which is about the same as mine, you should be looking at an invoice in the $34,000ish range (low to mid). And I also did not pay any dealer fees. So, if you can get under that, jump on it ASAP!!!! And I will kick myself for not waiting another month ;).
    Slvajones,

I am in the market for a RX 330 as well. Could you please forward your Dealer contact information my way, so I may reap some of your success?

Thank you
  • bennbbennb Posts: 143
    Really like the idea of having the black RX 330, but have learned my lesson when it comes to dings and other things ... just shows all the dirt and flaws SO easily. Seems like the paint has been chipping a little too easily for some people as well. Anyone wanna respond? I think the Silver is my choice just b/c it won't show as much and I plan on keeping this car longer than I have kept cars in the past.
  • katherine6katherine6 Posts: 61
    and it does show everything, but I can take it to the dealer and have it washed any time without charge, so that helped me make the decision for black. I also got a complete clear front end bra and have had no paint chips. I will get the clear bra on any other vehicel I get. Even though it was expensive, it's worth it to me to not have to think about paint chips, especially here in New England where we have lots of road sand (gravel is more like it) and and rock salt in winter.

I really like the black!

katherine
  • nicolosi1nicolosi1 Posts: 14
    I am looking to purchase from Ray Catena in Oakhurst NJ. The amount of $39445 was that your out the door price or before your TTL? I inquired about the RX330 with premium plus package they gave me a price of $37,900, definitely think they can do better than that. I have dealt with their other dealershipships before and you have to beat them for hours to get the price you want. With all other costs I was looking at $41,000 and change.
    Well hopefully by this weekend I'll be picking up a new RX 330! The dealer is holding the vehicle for me. I'll fill in more details once everything is said and done. To nort & whitrx330 - I sent you an email.
  • bennbbennb Posts: 143
    From an online inquiry:

Offered me $38,877 on an invoice of $36,759 with MSRP of $41,938.

I can do better than this can't I? It's one of only 2 Lexus dealers in the state though. Said the deal only holds until Saturday, but I know they have 3 exactly like this car on the lot. Said they had been running a Prem Plus Pkg special for June for the price and would apply it to the car I'm wanting ... that was the $38,877 offer.

I have a trade-in as well, but didn't mention it yet b/c I wanted to get a feel for what they were giving me off of the MSRP. I can wait ... I'm in no hurry.
This discussion has been closed.