Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus RX 330 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• rats13rats13 Posts: 42
    We got an 05 at Santa Monica Lexus. The bluetooth phone is pretty cool.
  • Can anybody out there help with prices on a RX330 in the Atlanta area. I am dealing with two different dealers and one says there are "3" levels of options and the other says "4"?? Bottom line they are quoting about $36,600 for the lowest level FWD with some options. Is that good?
  • We are contemplating whether to go buy a 05 AWD RX330 now or wait till the end of the month (Nov 29/30). Are we apt to get a lower price and/or more negotiable interest rate on our buy at the end of the month. We are buying, not leasing. I know there is the old tale of the end of the month, but is it really true pertaining to Lexus?
  • Just purchased 2005 FWD RX330 with Premium Plus Pkg, Navigation, 18" wheel and Preferred Accessory Pkg (MSRP $42,608) for $41,290 out the door. Riverside(ca) dealer give me for 41,000 out the door, but I have to wait for 2 to 3 week. so I when to Mission Viejo(ca) dealer and pay it for $290 more, which is around 100 to 200 above invoice price.
  • I am getting a quote for RX330 05 + Navigation + Mark Levinson for $900 over invoice. Is this a good price
    Thanks
  • mickylmickyl Posts: 14
    I leased a new 2005 RX330, with basically a premium plus package and navigation, for $625 per month, no initial payment, other than taxes and tags. I felt I got ripped off. By how?
  • I am a first time car buyer. I went to Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys, CA today and was quoted an out the door price of 39,999.95(incl. all taxes and fees) for a 2005 RX330 FWD with premium plus package and 18-inch alloy wheels, 6d cd, cargo mat and wheel locks. Am I being taken for a ride. MSRP was 40,258.

Thank you.
  • I recieved a quote from a Lexus dealer in IL for a 2005 RX330 AWD with the following options:

2005 RX330 AWD
    OPTIONS:
    PT Premium Plus Pkg
    TO Towing Pkg
    Z1 Preferred Accessory Pkg
    NV Navigation System
    DC Radio Equipment, 6-Disc CD Changer in Dish
    HH Heated Front Seat
    FT 18" Wheels

MSRP 44,833 and the saleman quoted me $40,333 (+ all other charges). Is this a good price?
  • You are looking about $1,100to $1,400 over the invoice price. the price that you want should be no more than $39,300 out the door. I got my 2005 RX 330 with all the feature that you included + Navigation ($2000 more) for 41,200 out the door, which is about $200+ over the invoice.

- 2000 navigation
      _________

39,200 is the price that you want

you will get a better deal from the lexus dealer Inter Net Sale Team than the Floor Sale Team.

Good luck!
  • Thank you so much. I am so glad that I waited and continued to research. I will let you know how I make out.
  • Missgene: I bought same vehicle you describe at Mission Viejo Lexus in early Oct 04 for $36140. Did not include tx, ttl.

Subtract CA tx and ttl from your quote and you will see how close the price is to my purchase price.
  • Thank you Buckeye1 for getting back to me.
    We are on the same page.

When I price it out at invoice with options it comes to approx. $35,224.

missgene
  • bstimebstime Posts: 16
    Given the time of year in new England wondering if this is a good deal or not from Lexus Watertown:

Sticker: 42,483
    Price quote: 39,683

I believe this is about 2k over invoice.

'05 RX 330 AWD

no NAV system. standard regional options:

Premium Plus Package with Additional Options

remium Plus Package

Additional Options:
    - Two-level heated front seats (includes rain-sensing variable intermittent wipers and headlamp washers)
    - 18-in alloy wheels (235/55VR18 and full-size spare)
    - Towing prep package
    - In-dash, single feed, six-disc CD auto-changer
    - Preferred Accessory Package (includes cargo mat and wheel locks)
  • jim53jim53 Posts: 109
    Edmunds TMV says I should look to pay around 1K under MSRP with is a ton over Invoice. What is a fair Deal over Invoice/under MSRP?
  • calytcalyt Posts: 2
    Just purchased a '05 RX330 yesterday. Think I received a fair price (I am a 2nd time buyer at the Lexus dealership). I paid $39,963 ($300 over invoice) for the following:

AWD RX330
    Premium Plus Package (PT)
    Navigation System w/ Rear Camera (NV)
    Heated Front Seats (HH)
    6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer (DC)
    Towing Package (TO)
    18" Alloy Wheels (FT)
    Cargo Mat (C1)
    Wheel Locks (WL)

Additionally, I am leasing the car for 48 months with a .00210 money factor and 49% residual, no money down (except license, fees, and 1st month).
  • It would be helpful to know more of your details, such as the number of payments, the money factor, etc.

Look at post #1632. He seems to have gotten a good deal. My guess is that he's paying a shade over $450. Anyway, if you are already in a lease, enjoy the car and try not to second guess yourself unless something can be done about it.
  • gottlsgottls Posts: 21
    galyt great deal in my book, enjoy the ride. Also could you post the name of the dealership, city and state for reference. Glen
  • We got the same package as calyt except FWD rather than AWD, about a month ago, for $100 over invoice in Dallas. We were surprised at how much they were willing to deal - more so than on the 2004's a month earlier.
  • where did you get that deal. Here in massachusetts the dealers are not cooperative in reducing their profit
  • I am interested in the 2005 RX330 and am looking for a dealer in the state of Washington, (near Seattle) who is willing to negotiate a price around $200-$300 over invoice. I was quoted a price of $41,405 not including tx, and license. For a black and ivory RX330, FT, HH, PT, TO, DC, ZZ, C1,Wl and the pro trim package (which was already on the car!). Would love some help here, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.