Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Shudder at low speed, Mazda ignoring?

manda_oklamanda_okla Member Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in Mazda
I have a Mazda CX-7 I bought new in 2011. 73,000 miles.  

we have been encountering a shutter at low speeds, around 30 to 40 mph. It will shake as is over a rough road for a few seconds and then will go away. It only happens between 30 and 40 mph. We took two Mazda but they told us since there is no indicator light going off that they cannot help us. They wanted to do engine maintenance and a transmission flush (at full cost, not covered under warranty), but we were told over the phone by a transmission place that a transmission flush could make it worse. My husband research this problem and found out it could be the torque converter. It seems like Mazda is blowing us off because my car is still under warranty and they don't want to pay. They want to charge us $600 on top of the transmission checked they already charged us in order to do maintenance that may not even fix it. I am under warranty until April of next year or 100,000 miles. I am only at 73,000 miles.

what should I do?