Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

QX60 2015 vs. 2016: any major changes?

jaffmanjaffman Member Posts: 51
edited July 2015 in INFINITI
what, if any, are the major changes between the 2015 vs. 2016 QX60? is the 2016 roomier? is there new technology?

thank you

Comments

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    I think the rear seat is roomier, and there's new telematics and a new 3.5 engine. For more details, I'd visit the dealer and see what they have. Not too much solid info on the Internet right now.
  • Options
    tec7tec7 Member Posts: 11
    when will 2016 QX60 be available on deal's lot?
  • Options
    southbay1southbay1 Member Posts: 9
    Looking for some feedback on the 2015 QX60 from those with ownership experience. The reviews have been just okay on the QX60 with the exception being Consumer Reports who rated it "much worse than average" (big black circle) as a new or used car. I've also read that the CVT Nissan uses while better than what's in the '13 models is still not very reliable.

The wife and I drove the QX60 and it's sibling the Nissan Pathfinder Platinum and definitely liked the QX60 interior, 3rd row seating, and driving experience better. Does anyone with the '15 QX60 have buyer's remorse? Any gotchas to be aware of from longer-term experience?