Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kel2010kel2010 Posts: 4
    edited March 2010
    What's the best price seen recently on a TL 2WD Tech w/ 18 in. wheel package?

I'm considering offering $34,000 prior to TTL. Any advice?
  • winston18winston18 Posts: 10
    This would be a good deal w/o the 18 in tires.
    They cost 1k extra. I would skip the tires.
  • kennynmdkennynmd Posts: 424
    I can't say about the price but personally I would get the 18' wheel package for the 1k. It makes the car look totally different. Probably those Michelins on the vehicle itself are probably near 1k alone. The main thing holding me up on this vehicle is the lack of rear fold down seats. I go biking alot and will NOT be willing to put a bike rack on a brand new car and scratch it up.
  • 2010 TL -TECH
    36month
    MSRP: $39,645
    Selling price $33,437 (i think its about 2500 under invoice)
    Total drive offs of $ 973.90 (first month and other fees)
    Monthly $ 407.55 plus tax totaling $ 443.21

Input greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
  • tatseatatsea Posts: 9
    were you offered this price for a Base TL with Tech only or did it include the 18" wheels?
  • Tech only...what do you think?
  • graphicguygraphicguy SW OhioPosts: 7,232
    Do you have a trade-in? What kind of other fees (like doc fees) are involved?
  • hoothoot Posts: 7
    I would like feed back on this offer.

4500 due at signing.
    3 yr 10 k/yr $289.00 includes tax
    or
    2yr, 3 mo 10k $289.00 includes tax
    at the end of 2yr 3 mo lease have option of extending monthly at $289.00

2010 TL basic
    I"m in fl.
    Thanks
    Rich
  • hoothoot Posts: 7
    edited March 2010
    No trade in. All fees included in the $4500.
  • I got the following deal on Long Island

36 months 12K
    $509 per month only 35 payments
    Dealer made the 1st payment
    Total due at signing was $701.50
    Dealer made 1st pmt......(509.00)
    Total out of pocket.........$192.50
  • all fees are in the 965.00 no trade in
    Feisar,

Where did you buy from? Thats one heck of a deal!
    laderaking.....I think some of these lease deals are really good, including yours.

However, since in a lease, the fees aren't refundable at lease turn in, you kind of have to add those to the negotiated price. So, in your case, you negotiated $33, 437. Backing out the $407 first month payment included, you have a difference of $566. Add that to the $33,437, and the price looks like about $34,000 and change. Again, nice deal.

I'd roll with it.
  • Tustin Acura here at SoCal is offering 1.9% + $5000 off MSRP on any TL. They have about 20-25 on the lot and they are having a difficult time moving them. TSXes are selling well. They only have 4 or 5 left on the lot. Go and ask for Wolos.
  • java5java5 Posts: 18
    Bought new 2010 TL-TECH-18"WHEELS- GRIGGIO WITH BLACK INTERIOR
    MSRP- 40645.00+ TINT(295.00)+WHEEL LOCKS(195.00)= 41,135.00
    PAID -34350.00 including destination, window tinting, wheel locks
    DISCOUNT-6785.00
    FINACE -1.9% FOR 60 MONTHS
    LOCATION- HOUSTON, TX
    DEALERSHIP- CAHMPIONS ACURA
  • m6userm6user Posts: 2,992
    I have to compliment you on a very informative "prices paid" post. Wish everyone would provide exactly the info you did.
  • feisarfeisar Posts: 6
    Kenny,

Sorry for the delay in responding, been traveling. Purchased the vehicle from Pohanka Acura in Chantilly VA.
  • mermarmermar Posts: 1
    Anybody getting any deals on a 6mt? I assume I should get the same price as the auto - but there are fewer around so perhaps dealers are not as aggressive in moving them. So far the offer to me is $39,156. (with 18" wheels). Would like the 19's but fear it will hurt the ride.
    I am in the midwest. THANKS!
    Does anyone have any info for the rebates for April??
  • jet18jet18 Posts: 2
    Thank you for your post. I think you got a great deal!
  • winston18winston18 Posts: 10
    In Illinois- 2250 dealer cash + 1.9% financing
  • jac1304jac1304 Posts: 33
    Anyone have bought recently AWD/Tech, looking for how much under invoice with the 2250 off. Seems like lots of inventory on dealer lots.
    Depends on what part of the country you're in. On either coast, it seems that the competition is greater. I'm in OH. I looked in my home state, in KY, in IN and as far away as Chicago.

Being careful to note things like doc fees, dealer installed options, etc., seems like $38K gets a deal done, including all fees, but not including tax and license. That's around here, though.

I know I've seen some posts where people have bought under $38K, but we don't know if there was a trade-in (where the dealer can shift profit from the TL to the trade). Or, there's a $300, $400, I've seen as high as $800 doc fees that the dealer tacked onto the deal.
  • juiced89juiced89 Posts: 4
    I have an 07 TL/w Technology Package with 25K miles on a 36K mile lease which is up the 1st of July, I'm looking for the current money factor and residual lease figures for CT. Any info you guys have is greatly appreciate.

Thanks
  • I am looking to purchase a 2007 TL Type S (AT). I found one but I'm not sure if it's a good deal @ $24K. The car has 48K miles & is in excellent condition. Any ideas as to what price I should expect to pay?

Thanks!
  • krnblixxkrnblixx Posts: 2
    Bought a 2010 Acura TL Basic for 31K which included the TTL....
    Open road acura in nj
    thought i got a good deal what you guys think?
  • mcossimcossi Posts: 11
    This sounds like a good deal since you're $1,000 plus under the Edmunds True Market Value. Did they kick back the "Marketing Support"? I saw that it went down from $2,250 to $1,750. Can they change that mid-month?
  • Wait... $31k INCLUDING TTL? This was for a NEW 2010? That would truly be a phenomenal deal for a new vehicle... so your base price (incl. dest.) was mid-high $28k? I see two Open Road Acura dealerships in NJ-- which one did you go to and who was your salesman?
  • jac1304jac1304 Posts: 33
    Purchase price : was 38,299 with Pacific Northwest package. This includes all weather floor mats, wheel locks, truck mat and splash guards. Paid 1,020 dollars for the 7 year 100,000 mile Acura Care Warranty. I live 30 minutes north of seattle and purchased the vehicle in Oregon. They did a dealer trade, salesman took the train up, picked up the car and met me to sign documents and he then took the train back after going over the car.

This was the best buying experience I have ever had.

This price doesn't include washington sales tax, but for those that are buying in Washington check you tax rate at your residence. I didn't realize until looking mine was 8.00 % vs. 9.8% at all the Acura dealerships in the area. 1.8% difference worked out to a savings of 711 dollars.

Additionally, the closest I could get one to give me a quote was 39,000 dollars, (with PNW package). So the saving was roughly 1450 dollars to buy in Oregon.

And on the warranty they originally tried to sell it to me for the 2,045 dollars and the finance person asked why I didn't want to buy it? I said I could get it online for a lot cheaper. Wanted to know if this was an Acura Care product? I said yes and named the dealership. She said I will get back to you, then lowered the price to 1,020 dollars. No games, again best price I could find and whole deal done over the phone.

Any questions, be happy to answer or give information.

I want to thank everyone who posts it has really helped in this buying and research process.
  • sarayalesarayale Posts: 15
    I can get an Acura TL Tech for $34,200. This price includes destination and documentation. It does not include sales tax, motor vehicle fees, and a NJ tire tax. I will also get an extra $1500 deducted off of that price from Acura due to a promotion from Acura because I am coming out of an Acura lease.

In addtion, Acura (not the dealer) will absorb half of the cost of my overeage of the miles and I also got Acura to waive $400 of damage off my lease return. I am ready to take this offer in a day or two. I am in NJ, let me know if this is a good price and I hope this info helps someone.