Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• lyqlyq Posts: 5
    Really appreciate your reply. Thanks a lot.
  • oh, and i did not have a trade in.

note, i think they removed the 2250 cash back incentive that was good through 9/7, so you may have a hard time getting the same deal now.
  • i was offered $36,800 (first offer) for a 2010 acura tl awd tech pkg.....i'm thinking this is pretty good?? thoughts anyone?
  • Wow- I paid 37.7K or a couple hundred more for a 2009 last summer.
  • I just purchased a base TL from the wantaugh (NY) acura dealership for $32,000 + tax and tags for 60 months at .9% financing (No bank fees, etc.) The dealership was very professional. I think it was a good deal, anyone do better than me?
  • I just bought one at the wantaugh dealership in NY for 32k with 60 months financing at .9%. Let me know if you do better.

Thanks
  • Just took delivery of my TL Sept 8th. Paid $33,500 +860 + tax + fees for this. Got the 0.9% financing too,
  • m6userm6user Posts: 2,992
    Why do people post a good deal and not say what dealer they bought from? Prices vary regionally, please indicate what city and dealer you bought from as it would be very helpful to others.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,567
    Island Acura - I bought my TSX from them last August. Good place to buy from.

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

• m6userm6user Posts: 2,992
    Thanks. Good luck with your wheels!
  • did the 35,950 include destination?
  • did the 35,950 include destination? nevermind, i read the BOLD txt. sry
  • Looking to replace my '04 TL with a new '10 TL -- base model. Anyone bought in So Cal recently? Wondering what prices are being paid by others and if I should just wait and get an '11? Thoughts?
  • kg32kg32 Posts: 7
    Which Trim level are you considering? There is very little difference between the '10 and '11 models. Considering that Acura is offering $2250 in dealer incentives and 0.9% financing on the '10, the price difference should be enough to make buying the '10 model very attractive.
  • Yes, am considering the base model TL or the TSX Tech. Currently have an '04 TL which I love, but would like a bit better gas mileage. Just not sure I will be happy with the TSX, so am looking at both, but leaning toward sticking with the TL.
  • faq1faq1 Posts: 2
    Trying to decide between a TL and G37. Coming from a 550 I'm not sure I want the front wheel drive. Anyway, I was told by two salesmen today that the $2250 is now $3000 for the 2010. The lease rates still suck compared to the G37s but the incentives net the same monthly payment so it's a wash.
    A G37 is not only RWD, but is very BMW-like in it's road feel & handling abilities. Very balanced. Goes around corners almost like it is pivoting on an axis.

I've never driven a tl sh awd, but from whAt I've read, the fwd doesn't hamper it.

Good luck.

What happened to your 550i?

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

• ostrich001ostrich001 Posts: 13
    edited October 2010
    You are absolutely right - the G37 is very much like the 3 series in every way, including the lack of interior space. The TL SH-AWD is a huge improvement with its handling when comparing to the base TL - it is wonderful. After test driving both the G37X and the TL SH-AWD, I decided to go with the TL SH-AWD because its handling is comparable to the G37X (yes, it's like it's truly on rails esp. when cornering!!!), there is more interior space, and it is also less bland than the exterior styling of the G sedan. Yes, I love that bold and polarizing TL SH-AWD design :-)
    Good point. The interior space on the Acura trumps the Infiniti. The G37 is smaller, def not as small as a 3er (IMO)

• I have a 2010 TL SH-AWD and what I can say at this point it is to stay away from it. The car has been in the shop for over 45 days because a noise coming from the right and left pillards, where the front seat belts are. It appears it is an structural problem and after having a factory rep in town they decided not to do anything about it. The service manager told me that they started having more cars coming in with the same problem and they do not have a clue have to fix it, they were using mine as a platform for future repairs.

My advice is to buy something else until Acura addresses this if they do because this could affect the integrity of the car in case of an accident plus the noise it is so annoying that you will not enjoy your ride at all. The metallic noise will be on your left ear at all times.
  • I have the 2009 and it has beed bullet proof for 14 months-knock on wood.
  • ChasboyChasboy Posts: 186
    So has mine Billy. It's a great car and it does corner like it's on rails.
  • I will be buying one this weekend....I think I got a great price..

2010 TL SH-AWD TECH
    $35500 + Tax & Reg. Doc Fee

Will post dealer info once fully consumated
    That's terrible. Not something I'd expect from Acura. The only noise my 2010 TSX makes is the key ring jiggling. Good luck to you. Keep us informed.

• Thats an incredible price for that trim level-I paid around 37.5K a year ago from the same dealer affiliated company.DCH I think is somehow affiliated with Greenwich. Be careful this is not a bait and switch.
  • Well yes, I was suspect of this...cause the car only has 1 mile on it. So I had a relative that lives in NY check it out, plus they faxed me a purchase order with the particulars, VIN#, etc. And, I asked that they take a photo of the Odometer reading..which they did. Plus all of the reviews I've found about DCH online are stellar.

In any case, I do have a local deal in place for $37,500....so if I get there and things change then I will walk and buy the one locally.
  • pavppavp Posts: 13
    Hey Jazz,

Can you post the dealer very eager for your info really looking for one. Will be the next customer to the dealer :)
  • pavppavp Posts: 13
    Hi,

Can you please tell who the dealer is ?

thanks
  • I just picked up my new 2010 TL SH-AWD with Tech today for $36,386 + TTL. This was from Sussman Acura in Jenkintown, PA. They only have one or two SH-AWD with Tech left. I also got a quote for $36,750 + TTL at Montgomeryville Acura in Montgomeryville, PA and they still had a good amount of 2010s. I just wanted to post because this forum was a great help to me.
    Congrats on your new TL! Enjoy.