Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jwboothjwbooth Posts: 27
    I was wrong - Marketing (Dealer) Incentives were $2,000.

Everything seems to be gone as of now - no special financing, no dealer incentives.

Looks like I really blew it on this one.

Wouldn't they go back to special financing and dealer incentives shortly, with the '10s coming out soon?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,636
    Wait a couple of days... The incentives always disappear at the first of the month, until the new program comes out (which isn't always new).

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• jmcmannisjmcmannis Posts: 39
    Don't fret! I thought the same thing as you. I thought the $2000 incentive ended at the end of May but was thrilled to find out it was still in effect. Edmunds didn't end up showing it back up on their site for a couple weeks, but the salesman confirmed it was still in effect. The financing has been going on for several months. That could mean there's a good chance it will be continued this month. It also could mean it will end. Although I would think Acura would continue it to clear out the 09's before the 2010's come in. The incentive has been $1000 for non-tech and $2000 for tech.
  • acurapriceacuraprice Posts: 64
    I bet they go to 1.9% financing to match BMW and keep the $2,000 cash. Ton's of 09"s still sitting around. Rust on those rotors is getting thicker by the day!
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    According to many here there are no 09's left, which I do not believe.
  • I was in a dealership in Greensboro, NC today and was offered 2.9% for 60 months. :)
  • There are lots of 09's left. What area are you?
    I meant here as in these forums, not here as in the area I Iive. ie Many people here (on these forums) say there are no 09's left, but I disagree.
  • robertw477robertw477 Posts: 179
    There are plenty of 09s out there. The dealers always want the upper hand. The car business stinks right now all brands/cars, Even here in South fla which is a huge car market and great luxury car market. There are much better deals on the the TL now over the TSX. I go for the deal,. but Honda Leasing AHFC has been excellent for me to deal with for many years. Hands down they are the best leasing company anywhere.

Robert
  • graphicguygraphicguy SW OhioPosts: 7,098
    I think it depends on the geographic region as far as stock levels are concerned. There are plenty around me. But, from what we've seen/heard on the East Coast, the '09s are getting a little scarce.
  • jmcmannisjmcmannis Posts: 39
    I think the SH-AWD's are getting a little scarce but the base TL is plentiful. Although it depends on area.
  • cebtebcebteb Posts: 138
    No shortage of SH-AWDs in the metro-Denver area. at least a third of the large current inventory at all three dealers are SH-AWD. There do seem to be few FWD-No Tech units available. I guess with those having the lowest price, they go first in a bad economy.
  • cebtebcebteb Posts: 138
    Looks like in metro-Denver the only posted offers are just the same financing offers (3.9% for 25 to 60 months) they've had for months now. Nothing exciting as many HELOCs can currently borrow at that rate or lower and itemize the interest paid.

Of course, nothing is posted regarding the dealer incentive. Anyone know what the current dealer incentive is or do I have to pay CR for a report to find out?
  • mrjerriosmrjerrios Posts: 4
    I just got back from Acura Southwest in Houston and was offered $34.5K before TTL. Based on what they showed me they have $2000 dealer incentive with 2.9% financing for 60 mos. I didn't go for the hard push yet, but I feel like they can do better. Anyone else in the Houston area get anything better, manager using the talk like they were running short on inventory even though they had least 30 on the lot.
  • graphicguygraphicguy SW OhioPosts: 7,098
    jerrios.....only one way to find out is to make them an offer. What's the worst they can say? No!
  • robertw477robertw477 Posts: 179
    I am getting ready to pick up my TL with Tech in South Florida. I will post everything shortly. I don't want to jinx anything as I had a tough time the other day with a different dealer. It was a sharp deal. 12/36 Only drive off costs are first month and Fla tage/doc fees which are nominal. No matter what I hear from dealers or others, the only way to get a lease is like this with no cap costs or major nonsense. Infiniti has a bank fee of 700. Some go as high as 800. Funny how people in this economy wanted to buy houses with no money down, but get a lease with a huge cap cost as high as 3-5K. The idea of lease is not to go with a big cap cost. Maybe there is this hidden factor. Somebody asks you how much you pay a month on your BMW and you saw 400.00 plus tax but that is after you paid 7K down on the car or something.

Rob

Rob
  • ChasboyChasboy Posts: 186
    Jerrios, graphicguy is right. You have the upper hand. there is always another car!!
    All that sales talk is BS. Make the offer you want to make, and if they don't like it, walk away. Believe me, I get just as excited as you must be about getting the new car, and the TL is one to be excited about. I still get giddy when it's time to go somewhere. :blush:
    They are short on inventory?? who cares about their problems? you want a deal!
    and...the 2010's are going to be coming in soon.
    Good luck kid, I'm pulling for ya!
  • harkyharky Posts: 13
    Hello All

I live in Northern NJ, and seriously considering Acura TL Base Model. I got few quotes from various web-based car buying sites, but like to hear from the actual owners that what will be the decent price for the car? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    Infiniti's bank fee is $595, not $700. Don't believe me look it up on their web site.

2009 G Sedan RWD Journey w/Premium Package subject to availability to well qualified customers who lease through Nissan-Infiniti LT. Subject to Credit Approval. MSRP $37,065 incl. destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $32,497 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee.
  • harkyharky Posts: 13
    Update

Just got a quote from the local dealer- $32,230 (inc. destination + all season mats & trunk tray) for 2009 TL base. Do you think this is a good price or should I wait few more months before 2010 models roll out so that the price may further go down?

Thanks in advance