Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Just bought a new 2010 Acura TL with technology package and 18 inch wheels for $34,399. That included destination, wheel locks, and vin etching. Tax, title, etc.. was extra. I also received 1.9% financing as well. The car was purchased from the Chicagoland area. There was a trade involved and I got a fair price according to Kelly Blue Book. I've had the TL for a week and it is one fine ride. It's like you are in the cockpit of a jet. The dealer I went to was terrific unlike some others I visited. Just do your homework before you go in and you'll walk away with a pretty good deal.
  • m6userm6user Posts: 2,897
    What dealership in Chicagoland?
  • McGrath Acura in Morton Grove. They were outstanding. No pressure to buy and were top notch to deal with. It was a great buying experience...
  • mcossimcossi Posts: 11
    Great job, Iowahawk! I was there two weeks ago for a test drive. Gonna call them and see what deal I can get.
    One question - is the $34,399 price of the TL inclusive of the trade-in value or was the number you ended up paying actually even lower after the trade-in value is taken into consideration?
  • dg4dg4 Posts: 18
    iowahawkalum1
    Does $34399 include your trade-in value? Did you pay any additional documentation fee on top of this?
    Any other fees?
  • pghkiddpghkidd Posts: 1
    I just leased my second TL from Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg, Maryland. My salesman is Steve Shager. He, and the dealership have been amazing. I was in a few weeks ago with my 2008 TL. They were correcting an issue, (at no cost), with the body side molding. I was also having issues with my blu-tooth hook up with my cell phone. Steve was more than helpful with helping me fix the issue. In talking with him, I found out Acura had a number of deals going on the TL's. Told him thanks, but my lease is over in November. He planted the seed though, because I came out the next weekend to see what kind of damage I could do leasing a new TL and getting out of my current TL lease. 2 hours later, I was driving out with my new TL with Tech package. I paid $1500 up front, (didn't even cover taxes), and drove out with a 36 month/36,000 lease for $484 a month. Don't know if that is good, but I am very happy. It is the best car I have ever owned. The shovel front grill is actually growing on me, even though I explored the dealer's chrome mesh grill also.

Rosenthal Acura and Steve Shager have given me the best auto shopping experience I have ever gone through.
  • $34,399 included destination, but I paid tax, title, etc... I did have a trade in... I went to three dealers and McGrath offered me the highest amount for my trade in which actually was a good price according to Kelly Blue Book. They offered much more then CarMax. I could have haggled at a few other dealers, to save another hundred, but I was very happy with the no non sense attitude that McGrath had. If you factor in what the other dealers offered then I am ahead in my book.

My 18 inch wheels look sharp and I couldn't be happier with the car. The audio from the car is incredible. The tech package has hundreds of commands. It's just a fun car to drive. The only down side is that with any new car it's probably more expensive to insure then what you traded in.
    Still not clear. Is trade-in included in $34,399? Was actual value paid by you lower than $34,399?
  • graphicguygraphicguy SW OhioPosts: 6,894
    iowa....I think what everyone's asking for are the details of your deal.

-what did you trade in, miles, condition etc? What number did the dealer give you for it?
    -what did the dealer sell you the TL for? What were the doc fees? Any other add-ons?

Those facts will give everyone a bit of insight as to the deal.
  • kru15kru15 Posts: 3
    I just got a price quote for 2010 Acura TL Tech 18inch Black in stock for 34830$ before Tax, Title & Licensing, they will try to through in all weather floor mats, splash gaurds and other stuff, i think also free car washes when ever you like it.
    also 1.9% for 36 months and 2.9% for 48 to 60 months which is usual with all acura deals now.

Is it a good price? :)
    Why won't they extend the 1.9% to 60 months? That deal is good until Monday. I'm being offered a similar deal in Chicago but with 1.9% for 60 months.
    Is it TL tech FWD-with Tech?
  • kru15kru15 Posts: 3
    This is TL with Technology Package and 18-inch wheels
  • rwheilerrwheiler Posts: 15
    Thats about invoice minus the $ 2250 dealer cash.($37,000 - $2250 = 34750)..looks pretty good unless you think they'll sell lower than invoice...let us know
    Who is the sales person at carland? I can also go there and ask for same deal
  • rcoketguyrcoketguy Posts: 13
    Financing incentives are regional. 1.9% for 60 months in only in selected markets. Here in Central Florida it's only 2.9% for 60 months. Which I hope to take advantage of tomorrow.
  • wolfpack07wolfpack07 Posts: 6
    edited April 2010
    Hi All,

Bought New 2010 Acura TL Tech FWD for $33,200 in Southern California. Didn't get any accessories (interior or exterior) for free... neither did I bargain.... So had to pay extra for splash guards, all weather mats and trunk tray.

Price: $33,200
    Taxes: $2900 (8.75%)
    Registration & License: ~ $475
    Extended Warranty (7yr/100K mi): $1550

OTD Price: ~ $38200

Got 1.9% for 60 months. No trade-in, just some down-payment.

Thanks a lot to the guys in this forum. You have been awesome.

PS: I got below accessories at sale price:

Splash Guards - $129 including labor
    All weather mats - $85
    Trunk tray - $90
  • chlomaddadchlomaddad Posts: 2
    edited April 2010
    Been lurking for a while and wanted to give back...my deal:

$37707 cap cost, $595 acq fee, 53% residual, .00177 MF, 36 mo, 15K per, .20 overage fee = $536 per month (not including taxes). $589 per month (inc 10% per month PA lease tax).

Drive off was first month payment plus $150 dealer doc fee.

Trade not factored into above...I took a check.

Love the car so far but bluetooth audio not working when i try streaming pandora from bberry...i'll try again tomorrow.
  • billyperks2billyperks2 Posts: 378
    Let me know if you figured it- Blackberry radio and bluetooth hook up.
    I tried once and it did not work.