Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• vasugvasug Posts: 3
    Hi There, I'm in urgent need of a new car and have been shopping for couple of days. I tried to find any left over 2012 advance but there are only couple and the dealers want almost 40K for it before tt&l. I just received a quote from a Texas dealer for a red 2012 TL with tech, Total out of the door is $38, 087 and they are going to give a $500 gift card. So the final price will be $37587. Is it a good price? Appreciate your response.

$34,330.00
    Window Tint- $298
    Wheel locks and Body Side Moldings $369(you save $35)
    All season mats- $142
    Trunk Tray $121
    Splash Gaurds $227
    Taxes- $2,217.94
    Fees $382.98
    Total $38,087.62
  • mani4mani4 Posts: 4
    Just bought a 2013 TL with tech for OTD of 38600 (ttl included)with all season mats, cargo net and cargo mat from a NJ dealer. Just went with my number after all the research and was out of the dealership within 45 min. Went later in the day and picked the car. Let me know what you guys think about the deal.
    Hey I was able to get the 2012 tech for 35800 OTD with all season mats. Negotiate further . Let me ok now if you need further details.
    Sorry , I did not realized you were looking for advance package.
    Thanks for your response. We did bring home a new 2012 TL Red with Parchment interior for $36,000 OTD inclusive of all taxes, fees, window tint, all season mats, trunk tray and wheel locks. This is the best I was able to get. I'm not sure if did OK on the price or not. We actually have to go to Austin from Dallas to get this car, there are very few 2012 tl with techs left in Dallas area and they want almost 2013 prices. Thank you all for your input.
    U did great...I was also looking for 2012 tech but could not find the color, therefore had to go for 2013 model.
  • Vasug--- I'm currently negotiating to buy a new TL and am getting nowhere near your OTD of $36K. I'm at $38500 in total with none of the extras you got, but this is for a 2013, not 2012. Either way you got a great deal. Was your TL new car or used? Certified used? Please enlighten me, how did you get such a deal and all the extras, especially if a new car???
    Hi trkpls, the one we bought is brand new 2012 with tech, it has 70 miles on it before I test drove it. I didn't get any better quotes than what you got on 2013 and that is why we have to search for the dealer with 2012 models. Hope this helps. Please let me know if I can provide any additional details.
  • Hi everyone,

Are there are stories with monthly prices out there for 2013 2WD TL Techs???
  • I have been quoted 37,257(this includes detination fee of $895) from dealership on Acura TL 2WD ADV.
    Addtions are 299 proc fee, 3% sales tax, minus 750 military discount if financed through Acura at .90 5yrs, and 55.00 license.

Makes OTD price of $37,988

I think the dealer is about $1000 over their invoice for this vehicle that I am seeing on PEN FED. I beleive the true invoice for this vehicle is about 36,000
    What does the forum think of this OTD price? any one have a good invoice source for me to use?
  • Curious if you ever found a dealer that hit your target. I am assuming these prices are for 2012.

Are there any incentives out there other than the $750?

There are not a ton of 2012 TL's out there. I see about 20 in my area...Bay Area, CA.
  • abokhariabokhari Posts: 7
    edited December 2012
    Great price. Is it with 5% state sales tax (VA) or 6% (MD/DC)? I am planning on giving them an offer before the end of the year on a left-over 2012 TL AWD with Tech package.
  • VA only charges 3.17% on cars...

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• car_man! Please post the money factor and residual for 2012 TL AWD Tech for 24 & 36 month leases with 15K miles per year. Thanks.
  • You did very well, indeed; I've been driving the 2012 TL since April's end and am pleased with all aspects of the automobile; especially the drive-by-wire accelerator; control is so much better than any Acura before, too.
    Only 3500 miles since April 2012 and looking forward to the TLX in 2014; these TL's have an ugly blind spot on both sides and require additional help to detect those spots...like a spotter or camera as in the Honda Accord 2013's side-mirror cams. Will hang a stick-on-mirror as a temp measure until I trade this in for a Honda Accord with all the side-camera protections or the TLX that is built on the Accord EL chassis.
  • exaudiexaudi Posts: 4
    which dealer did you get it from? am in the market for one now. AWD with Tech.. Thanks.
  • I received an offer from Radley Acura Virginia for Out The Door (tax,tag,freight license and fee are including) price of $38500 for a 2012 TL SH AWD with tech package. I live in MD.
  • Have negotiated a 2013 TL @$31K..I am wondering if this is a good deal.
    How soon can we see the 2014 TL since I heard a rumor it might be as quick as April?
  • Already a very good price but you can possibly try to get another $500-750 off if you are serious about buying it now. However, 0.9% for 60 months financing offer for 2012 TL expired on Jan 2. I don't know what their regular APR is. If I were you, I would wait for 2013 year-end clearance unless you need a car right now. You can probably get a year-end 2013 at a comparable price (or even less if a redesign is really coming for 2014) and likely at 0.9% for 60 months.
  • bugsnestbugsnest Posts: 10
    edited February 2013
    I realize this is an area for *NEW* cars but I thought I would check with the experts here first. I am looking at a 6 month old Acura TL base model without the Tech options or AWD. Car has 4,500 miles on it. Impeccable shape. Being offered due to relocation.

Would 26K be considered a Great deal or just about average?