Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Forester Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1113114115116117119»

Comments

• cjay10cjay10 Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    Best Quote I got from a So-Cal Dealer
    Forester Limited
    Popular Package # 2
    Tweeter Kit
    All weather mats
    Splash guards
    Cargo area cover

MSRP : 29632
    Offer : 27150 including destination fee
    On road : 30163

Please let me know if this price looks good or Can I do better.
  • lservelserve Posts: 50
    This is a reasonable deal. Some of this May be regional, but in the Chicago area people are getting another point or two discount from MSRP.
  • We did close the deal OTD at 29,363.

2.5i Limited
    Popular package 2
    Luggage compartment cover
    Splash Guards

2-year complimentary maintenance included for all subaru forester sold in california. I am not sure whether is applies only to state of California.

I also got same deal from Timmons Subaru, they were little late to respond. Recommend Santamonica Subaru & Timmons Subaru they were very much communicative and upfront on the pricing.

Thanks to all the contributors of this thread.
  • what dealer give you that offer ?
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,184

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• fred25fred25 Posts: 81

To Host: would it be possible to make "Subaru Forester Prices Paid and Buying Experience" in bold and relocate to the top position in this forum?

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,035

We can't order the discussions.. the most recent posts rise to the top.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,810

@fred25 said: To Host: would it be possible to make "Subaru Forester Prices Paid and Buying Experience" in bold and relocate to the top position in this forum?

That happens only when there is a new post and you have the topic bookmarked. Since the last post before yours was dated January 13, I'm not surprised it "sunk" a little bit.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• fred25fred25 Posts: 81

Michael@edmunds.com Thank you

Fred

• cowxl4cowxl4 Posts: 12

MSRP: 29.6, sale: 26.5, OTD: 27.9

Thanks!