Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Impreza and Impreza WRX STI Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kanjiikanjii Posts: 99
    I'm here in CA and received a call from my dealer that my order is in. 2012 5dr hatchback, 5 speed manual Sport Premium in black/grey. At first, from one dealer I got $21575 out the door. Took that quote to another, this dealer will go $100 less, plus if I go to the car show at Moscone Center in San Francisco and register at the Subaru area, I can get $250 rebate. I did that too during Thanksgiving weekend. So, overall, if everything goes at plan...I am looking at $21225 otd.
  • Just got my new Impreza with the automatic transmission and weather package. I had been emailing my Saint Louis dealer for a couple months about them as I waited for them to come in. He originally offered a good deal for the pre-order, but I wanted to wait and see it in person first. When they came in last week, I worked with them and got it for $20,400 plus a $100 dealership fee. I think the invoice is right at like $20,000 for this car with the weather package. I drove it a few hours for Christmas and have been driving it around the city since. Love it so much. All of the reviews are backed up. It's a great car.
  • techdudetechdude Posts: 87
    edited December 2011
    Received a quote for 2012 Impreza Premium 5-Door with CVT auto transmission with following options:

all weather pkg
    spoiler
    side moldings
    fog lights
    splash guards
    hood protector
    tailpipe cover

for $21000 before tax and registration fees

I've been going back and forth with the Ford Focus, which is offering me xplan pricing and 1500 cash back.
  • I've been quoted $20,945 for a Sport Premium with CVT. So far, that's the lowest price I can find in my State.
  • Lowest price I've been quoted in my town on a Sport Premium with CVT is $20,945. I can't seem to find anyone who will beat that price. May purchase tomorrow.
  • Just priced a sports premium auto $23000 OTD. He went down $250 under invoice,but I think this was also included destination charge. I live in NOVA, is there anyone out there got better pricing?
    Thanks!
  • Fred,where did you get this quote?
  • A dealer in MN.
  • Just put a deposit down on a Sport Premium CVT. Price was $20500 which includes destination. Which dealer did you buy from if I may ask?
  • hatchbacklovehatchbacklove Posts: 4
    edited January 2012
    Hi, just got the quote for 2012 Impreza Sports Limited Hatch for $22,177, but the dealer want 299 doc fee and non negotiable. Other dealer I got $22,677, only $75 for doc fee. both are include destination and before tax, reg etc... which one should I keep negotiating? What is a good deal on Sports Limited now? it's New York area, no option or packages. Thanks for any opinion and info ;)
  • Sounds pretty good invoice seems to be around 22450.00
  • sibby2sibby2 Posts: 1
    Is this a good deal?

2012 sports premium hatch stick

$20,300 plus $150 reg etc plus $150 doc plus 9.8% tax. Seattle area. Thanks for any advice!
  • The invoice seems to be 20,333.00 with PZEV if your state dont need it.It would be 300.00 cheaper.

I would shoot for atleast 300.00 under invoice but each state area is different.
  • suberrificsuberrific Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    I ordered a SportPremium 5dr manual on 1/9/11 and initally got a higher quote but after bringing an online quote from a dealer 72 miles away they were willing to match the invoice @ $20,086 plus tax..i think they even added in 3 accessories for free! Bay area, Ca

I recommend going to Zag.com and checking out internet pricing there..guaranteed lowest pricing for your area.
  • I bought a 2012 Sport Limited Hatch with PZEV, Remote Start, Popular Package, and Side Moldings. MSRP was 24,861 and price paid was $22,295 plus TTL plus $161 doc. fee. I was about $1000 under invoice.

Dealer was Grand Subaru in Chicagoland. Deal took no haggling at all and seemed too good to be true. All other dealers were about $800 higher and said that this price was impossible. But even though I was skeptical I went to purchase car anyways and everything went off without a hitch.
  • prouloproulo Posts: 26
    I bought a Subaru Impreza Premium Sedan with PZEV, CVT, All-Weather and Body Side Molding. MSRP 21,594 and Price paid was 20015 and received All weather mats tossed in at the end. All handled online, spent less than an hour signing forms when I picked it up yesterday. Title and Doc fees 265. Manchester Subaru in NH.
  • frsafrsa Posts: 4
    In SF Bayarea , looking for 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i(base Trim ) CVT Automatic w/ no other options.(not even carpet if it's cost extra)

-What's the best price I can find in next two weeks?
    -I just want the lowest price trim (base ) do CA have to force buyer to buy the "PZEV" model ?
    -One thing I can't confirm when I do my research is (2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i(base Trim ) CVT Automatic ) don't even come with Aux jack ? is this true ? I don't need ipod/iphone port, ALL I need is an AUX input jack for my Android phone.

thanks all?
  • frsafrsa Posts: 4
    In SF Bayarea , looking for 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i(base Trim ) CVT Automatic w/ no other options.(not even carpet if it's cost extra)

-What's the best price I can find in next two weeks?
    -I just want the lowest price trim (base ) do CA have to force buyer to buy the "PZEV" model ?
    -One thing I can't confirm when I do my research is (2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i(base Trim ) CVT Automatic ) don't even come with Aux jack ? is this true ? I don't need ipod/iphone port, ALL I need is an AUX input jack for my Android phone.

thanks all?
  • I got one today 2012 subaru Impreza 2.0i base Trim CVT sedan for 18224 in Seattle area.
  • vito68vito68 Posts: 2
    I used the Consumer Reports car buying service and they came up with a target price of $22,650 for a new Impreza Premium with a list of options. My local dealer matched this offer immediately and I thought I was OK. But an online offer came from another Subaru dealer for $21,375! It seems almost too good to be true. Should I be concerned or just go with the lower price? The lower price is for a car that would have to be ordered from Subaru since the exact car, color and options I want apparently are not available at any dealer within 200 miles right now.