Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subaru Baja Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• Anyone have the inside scoop for the incentives for 2006? The current promotions end 01/03/2006 (they've been extedned once here in Texas).

I read post #38 "for a automatic 2005 Subaru Baja Baja Turbo for $22,795 (Installed options include: FLOOR MATS, ALL WEATHER AUTO-DIMMING MIRROR/COMPASS, BED EXTENDER,
    CARGO NET BED). The Invoice Price $24,195. The MSRP is $26,209. You think I can get it lower than $22,795?" Call me dumb, can you actually get a Baja Turbo equipped that way for under $22,800? That configuration is exactly the way I want mine equipped! I'm hoping my local dealer would be interested in dealing since they have had the same Baja's on the lot now for over two months (sport and Turbo models).

I'd also be interested in knowing what you guys (and gals) thought about the Pros and Cons of normal seats vs leather seating (please give explanations of your replies, please). I will have a dog with me occassionally.

Thanks,

-Accelerator
13»
This discussion has been closed.