Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Quest Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,979
    "I'm more of a professional freelance advice giver. "

Professional? Wouldn't that mean you were getting paid? ;)

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• jipsterjipster Posts: 5,345
    Professional? Wouldn't that mean you were getting paid?

Well... of course I accept "donations". You know how that works. :shades:
  • hey jipster thankyou so mutch for understanding and responding to my posting. yes the quest is a nice van My dad is thinking of getting that or the Maranno or nissan roge but I think mor the quest Since the family is so big neads the room. has anyone baught one in the past few munths pleas post your byeing prosese hear and price and moddle of Nissan quest. Ps Jipster The Mpv is a grate van to. TO bad they dont make that anymore. My aunt had one she loved it had it for menny years before It got totalled in a crash on a cold snowy day. Ok that is it thankyou so mutch for reading my posting I will see you in the stories from the sails frunt lines foram. I alwas thaught you wher a car sails Man.
  • kravonkravon Posts: 30
    Or more here at dealers in NC
  • which ones? I'm in the triad, in High point, near greensboro/ Winston who's giving out good deals? I just head about Glenn Nissan in Kentucky giving about 10 grand off Quests, and we're getting a price quote and about to take a ride, so tell me who here in NC is offering a deal!!
  • man that sounds grate to me let me no what dealers to. I am in New York might take a ride out there thanks so mutch for reading.
    Modern Nissan, Sheehy Nissan, East Charlotte, South Charlotte, most of them in the Charlotte area. Im sure its not just Charlotte but all over the state.
  • Received a quote for a 3.5 S for 16,870, with TTL it's 17,756 out the door.

Here in NC. we're buying tomorrow. amazing.
    who was the dealer?
  • Crossroads Nissan in Wake forest.

We bought the Silver $26,780 3.5S for $18,003. OTD. this is with 3%tax. We don't have the car yet, because the airbag light came on while test driving it, so we left it with the technicians and they're driving the car to us (about 90 minutes away) so saturday morning, our new quest at an amazing price will be here!
  • jipsterjipster Posts: 5,345
    The Mpv is a grate van to. TO bad they dont make that anymore.

Yeah... one day the MPV will be back. And when that day comes, I'lls be waiting.

The U.S needs a smaller fuel efficient minivan. The current MPV they sell in Japan is the right size, but fuel economy isn't that great.

The Quest, Oddssey and Sienna are good large minivans, but a lot of people don't need that much space.

I alwas thaught you wher a car sails Man.

Naaah... car sails is too crazy a business for me. :)
  • I just wanted to tell everyone that A LOT of dealers are offering a flat 40% of MSRP on new Frontiers, Armadas, Quests, Xterras and Titans.

No, I am not making this up. There are ads all over the place, from New Jersey to Kentucky to California.

Example: http://www.glennnissan.com/nissan/share/specials.php
  • vrichvrich Posts: 10
    WHat do you guys think of buying Nissan Quest 3.5S with dealer installed leather seats? Does this void the warranty?
    Great deal from Sheehy Nissan in Statesville this week. I was upside down about 3-4k on my SUV trade and they worked with me to get me the deal I wanted on a base model Quest - $20,500 with all taxes and fees. Needed to upsize from the SUV w/ newborn.
  • hogan46hogan46 Posts: 7
    I saw an ad today in the Chicago suburban newspaper NW Herald for Liberty Nissan in Lake County, 920 S. Milwaukee Avenue:

$15,864 Titan 4x4 - Model #31418, Stk. #28930/28931
    $15,626 Quest - Model #10218, Stk.#28932/28933
    $15,690 Xterra 4X4 - Model #04818, Stk.#28699/28698
    $19,294 Pathfinder 4x4 - Model 09618, Stk.#28756/28757

www.libertyautoplaza.com
  • dtownfbdtownfb Posts: 2,915
    It sounds like Nissan is looking to move cars.
  • just bought a 2008 sl with seat package and driver package for 21,589. st petersburg fl
  • that's a great deal...over here in Seattle I've had salespeople saying they'll try to get the SL OTD for under $29K! If I could get it for under $24K OTD were talking, but at $29K I can get get an 08 Odyssey EXL.
  • ahkhan99ahkhan99 Posts: 13
    I got a quote for the S trim with DVD system, Seat package, S Driver's package, floor mats, splash guards and cargo cover for $19,999 plus TTL. How does this sound compared to other quotes people have got?

But I am not crazy about this S trim. Seems like most of the likeable features are in the higher trims. I would prefer a dual climate control feature and a center console.
  • the going rate on SL right now are about 21.5k or lower. i had a sales person in autoway at first told me 21.5 is too lw for them but after he talked to his manager he said they can do it.

but i already bought it from a different dealership so its his loss. it sounds like a lot of sales people does not know about this low price even tmv and edmunds does not have it this low