Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dismal Door Pockets - 2014 Mini Cooper Hardtop Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2015 in MINI
imageDismal Door Pockets - 2014 Mini Cooper Hardtop Long-Term Road Test

The interior storage in the Edmunds.com long-term 2014 Mini Cooper could be better. The door pockets, for example, are too slim to fit even a sunglasses case.

Read the full story here

Comments

• darexdarex Member Posts: 187
    edited July 2015
    Put your wallet into the secret compartment -- it's about all that would fit there anyhow. A bigger question: why are you putting your wallet anyplace but inside your pants' pocket, when you leave the car? I would never, ever, ever leave my wallet or any other valuable in my empty car. That's just, well, to put it bluntly, sheer stupidity.
  • dldavedldave Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2015
    I have that hard case too and it doesn't fit too well in the A3 either.
  • misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    From reading this blog over the years, I have learned that there are actually people who don't carry their wallet with them at all times, and on some occasions they even leave their wallet in the car. This was such an alien concept that it was difficult for me to grasp at first, but over time I have been able to come to terms with it. :P

(Maybe they just have "Costanza wallets"? https://goo.gl/wrZIVq )
  • jfa1177jfa1177 Member Posts: 52
    If I know I'm going to participate in activities such as running or riding my bike I bring only the essentials; 1 CC/Debit Card and my drivers license. Why bring a whole wallet? Its easier to stash or carry along.