Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lincoln Navigator Prices Paid and Buying Experience

SylviaSylvia Posts: 1,636
edited March 20 in Lincoln
Have you recently purchased or do you plan on purchasing a Navigator? What did you pay? How did you negotiate?

Comments

• tutterstutters Posts: 5
    I just purchased a used 03' Nav.It has 14,000 miles.It is the Ultimate and has all the options except the dvd and navigation system.I paid $40,499 and kbb says the retail value is $45,375.I think I got a great deal.I found it on the internet at a dealership that is 45 mins from where I live.I e-mailed their internet salesman and we arrived at a price before I went there.Their asking price was $41,999 and he gave me the internet price of $40,999.The dealship had a coupon for $300 off and he knocked off another $200 when I asked if that was his best price.It was the best car buying experience I have ever had.There was no hidden tricks.We were treated w/ respect.When we signed the final papers there was no hidden fees.I'm trilled w/ my new(to me)Nav. and I got a great price to boot.I hope this can help someone.I know I had a hard time finding info and pricing on used 03' Nav.
  • Tutters, that's a great price on a great vehicle. The list price must have been over 57K 14K miles ago.

Good luck
  • I just purchased my new Nav 4X2 2003 Luxury base model (+ Lojack) for $41K + tax and lic and 0% financing. Was very happy to get below invoice price and 0 % financing to boot. With 36k mile free maintenance and significant $$'s incentive through 9/30/03 makes it very compelling to buy new '03 Nav over any of the competition. Drives and looks fantastic.
  • jim52jim52 Posts: 161
    Where do you live? What was the invoice on the car you bought? I thought I saw that the 4,500 rebate could not be combined with the zero % financing. Is that true?
  • I live in Los Angeles. I didn't use cash back but found dealer that advertised "1 only at this price" with price being $1500 under invoice of $42,900 and got car for $41,400. Rather than take 4k cash back off of that, I took 0%/6 year financing saving me another $2K+ per year.Ive been driving my new Nav all weekend and love it! This was best deal ever on this quality vehicle.
    Thanks. Which model has an invoice of only 42,900? I thought it was higher than that on pretty much every configuration.
    Does anyone know what will happen to the current incentives (rebates and financing) in October?
    Pretty well loaded 2003 Navigator Ultimate 4X4. MSRP = 59,225 and I think Invoice is around 52K (can't quite match the dealers numbers). Deal is 53,382 with 72 month zero % financing.
  • I purchased my 2004 4x2 Ultimate with DVD Navigation for $47,640, the MSRP on the truck was $57,640. I took the 3K rebate over the financing, the dealer (Village Lincoln in Denton, TX) gave an additional 7K discount. Very happy with the deal as it was well below the X-Plan and A-Plan prices. Dealer also gave me 4K for my 94 Dodge Ram which was better than I think I could have gotten for the truck.

Has anyone added the Sirius Satellite Radio system yet? The DVD Navigation is Sirius ready and I am considering adding that feature. What is involved to add this feature?
  • I just paid 49,900 for 4X2 ultimate with nav and rear DVD, plus misc options. Looks like about $10k below MSRP.

This included all rebates including the $500 internet only rebate.

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for all the help I received from this board in lurk mode.
  • Just picked up a new 2004 Lincoln Navigator 4X4 Ultimate (base Ultimate w/no other options) for $10.5K below MSRP. This includes all rebates including the $500 E-Coupon -- We looked at the Nissan Armada, Ford Expedition, Volvo XC90 & the Lexus GX470 --

Purchased just in time to take advantage of the Section 179 tax loophole --
  • My husband and I are considering buying a 2001 Navigator. What is the Section 179 tax loophole? Does that have anything to do with the 6000 lbs and writing the suv off for business purposes? Please advise. Thanks.
  • heyjewelheyjewel Posts: 1,046
    What's the E-coupon?
    Why just-in-time? What's changing with the Sec 179?
  • Melissa39,

Basically, a new law has been put into effect for tax years 2003-2005 where the deductable amount of Section 179 property has been raised to 100K from 25K. What this means is if your business qualifies you can purchase a 50K Navigator and write it off in the first year as opposed to taking the depreciation over 5 years. There are several articles on the internet that explains this new law. Hope this helps.
  • heyjewel --

There was an E-Coupon for an additional $500 off any Lincoln until 1/4 or 1/5 -- The coupon could be found on the Lincoln website
    Do u happen to have a pointer to where it is/was? (I searched the site) Do u have a copy of the coupon? Reason I ask - I bought a Nav in Dec and I don't know if I got that rebate. Thanks.

George
  • You had to register some basic information on the Lincoln website to get the additional $500 coupon -- It e-mailed you back a confirmation number and you then took it to the dealership -- It was truly an additional $500 on top of all other incentives going on -- I'm pretty sure you probably didn't get the rebate -- I can't find the link any longer on the Lincoln website --
  • We just purchased a 2004 Navigator Ultimate with auto running boards and the upgraded wheels. Paid $300 below manufaturer's invoice. Decided to go the three year zero percent financing in lieu of $3,000 rebate. Merlot with gray interior and bench second seat. Love it.
    Hey Great choice! We bought our Merlot/Grey Ultimate on Dec24. I originally wanted parchement and bought the grey sight-unseen and I love it. And what a luxurious color that Merlot, eh?

No auto boards for us got the Nav sys instead.

Enjoy
  • About to purchase 2004 Navigator Ultimate 4x4 for $49,000. Includes all discounts and rebates, including a $1,000 certificate which Ford mailed to me. Power Boards, Navigation, 18x8 Chrome Wheels, Rear Entertainment System. $63,045 MSRP. I am located in Pennsylvania. Now is the time to get your Navigator!
This discussion has been closed.