Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Town & Country Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1495051525355»

Comments

• seepicseepic Posts: 7
    Can you please share what rebate it is? I did a search on Edmunds.com couldn't find it. Thanks.
    ·
  • I took advantage of this offer myself but can't find it on the site anymore. It was showing up when you looked at other mini van info.
    ·
  • dbc99dbc99 Posts: 1
    I found this forum useful when shopping & now that I have purchased I wanted to chime in-

Bought new 2013 T&C touring a few days ago.
    Included the tow package & also the Uconnect 730n navigation system.
    I used Penfed's truecar car buying service & paid $27209 before TTL.
    My financing is 0.74% / 48 months when using this service (seems like a very good deal)
    I did trade in another car for $5000 trade value.

Currently truecar shows:
    price estimate: $29427
    'great price' = less than $30251
    'unusually low price' = less than $28899

I think this may have been an early 2013 that had sat on the dealer's lot for many months, which may have led to more discounts, but not certain on that. According to truecar at least it was a good deal. I actually think I could have negotiated a bit more on the price but didn't have the time or energy.
    ·
  • 2013 limited with luxery group, towing group and uconnect

MSRP $44,630

offer $38,212

We would trade our 2010 limited T & C with tow package and uconnect. We owe $17,026

They offered $35,282 before TTL and processing.

Seems like I should be able to get better than that. What do you think?
    ·
  • I purchased a new Chrysler TC Limited Saturday in the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, Preferred Package 29x, Silver with Black/Light Graystone interior. Out the door price, not including T/L was $36,469, MSRP was $43,185. I spent a day last week, on the Chysler web site, looking for dealers within 250 miles of our house, that had a Limited in Silver with the light colored seats. I found one in Missouri and two in Minn.

What do people think, good deal, or should we have waited?

Thanks
    ·
  • Not a lot of posting here, but anyway. Picked up a touring-L with nav (730N), driver convenience and 3rd row dvd.

MSRP 36,115
    Paid 29,500 plus TTL.
    ·
  • bump for current info, looking at buying one of these for my wife and trying to get an idea of the "best" deals out there...seems as tho chrysler isn't doing any purchase incentives as of 3-4-3014

·
  • lata1lata1 Posts: 9
    Looking for Twon and country 2015 lease , trim S ....
    anybody can help me with what is the current MF and RV ? what would a good deal be ?
    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 13,265
    lata1 said:

anybody can help me with what is the current MF and RV ? what would a good deal be ?

What lease term? How many miles per year?

Won't be able to model a payment without knowing the MSRP and sale price.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

·
    I am looking 36 months , 12 k/year

thanks
    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 33,704
    lata1 said:

lata1 said:

I am looking 36 months , 12 k/year

thanks

.00012 MF and 48% residual for 39mo, 12K/yr.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

·
    are these numbers the same for the Touring trim ?
    ·
    lata1 said:

are these numbers the same for the Touring trim ?

Those are last month's numbers..

January: 36 mo, 12K/yr

S: .00013 MF and 51% residual
    Touring: .00021 MF and 53% residual

·
  • ombarr96ombarr96 Posts: 14
    Could you please reply back on the lease rates for a 2015 Town & Country Touring for 36 months/15,000 per year for Texas ZIP 76006? Also, can any advertised dealer discount be applied/combined/stacked with a Chrysler Capital lease or is the dealer discount strictly for a purchase? There is a Chrysler dealer nearby that is discounting $7,000 off all in-stock 2015 Town & Country Touring minivans this weekend. Thank you in advance for the great information.
    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 13,265
    ombarr96 said:

Could you please reply back on the lease rates for a 2015 Town & Country Touring for 36 months/15,000 per year for Texas ZIP 76006? Also, can any advertised dealer discount be applied/combined/stacked with a Chrysler Capital lease or is the dealer discount strictly for a purchase? There is a Chrysler dealer nearby that is discounting $7,000 off all in-stock 2015 Town & Country Touring minivans this weekend. Thank you in advance for the great information.

.00021 and 51%for 36/15.

Can't tell you if the incentives are available for a lease; understanding Chrysler incentives and whether they are stackable or not requires a lot of patience.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

·
  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 18,138
    unfortunately, there is nothing easy about the way they stack. However, the dealer has a very easy and transparent tool to figure it out, and my salesperson and the sales manager had no issue with me watching them click through it. They have a list of all incentives on their computer and as they click one, it will grey out those that don't stack.

Truecar was fairly accurate for me when checking on the incentives, but there were a couple that were certainly confusing. Looking at that in my area, I find $7k off hard to believe. Even after adding conquest cash ($1k) and retail cash ($2k), it comes up with $5700 off a Touring-L with some other options. There is another $1k loyalty cash, but that's obviously not stackable with the conquest cash.

'14 CTS Vsport; '15 Fit LX 6-spd; '98 Volvo S70 base; '14 Town&Country Limited

·
  • brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 3,511
    edited January 16
    Check out the break down of incentives below . Leasing may net you 6k to 7k in (incentives) depending on your area and certain qualifications. USAA member or Realtors incentives.

With all these incentives going on I would call directly to this dealerships internet dept and speak with them to break down what your entitled to BEFORE GOING TO DEALERSHIP. If dealer wont breakdown then go to dealership for details.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2015/Chrysler/Town-and-Country/4dr-Wgn-Touring/Incentives-and-Rebates

Check out Don Davis dodge for a match/ beat price........................ Excellent dealership

2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2013 Accord EXL V-6, 2012 BMW x-5, 2012 ML350

·
    Thanks to all for replying. My situation is I have a 2012 Honda Odyssey LX with 37K at the end of its 36 month lease. I have 1 last payment of $295 due 2/8/2015. My maturity date with Honda Financial is 3/8/2015. I have not had any luck get a similar deal obtaining a 2015 Odyssey LX from the dealership that leased me the 2012 Odyssey LX. My quote for a 2015 Odyssey LX for 36 months/15,000 miles per year with no trade but rolling in all TT&L but only giving them 1st month's payment is approximately $400/month. I believe I can take advantage of the $1,000 Conquest Bonus Cash (since I currently lease a Honda Odyssey) and the $1,000 Leasing Bonus Cash. To me it sound like I can take $9,000 off MSRP when it is all said and done ($7,000 dealer discount + $1,000 Conquest Bonus Cash + $1,000 Leasing Bonus Cash). Sounds simple but it is very difficult to secure this explicitly stated in writing even with an internet sales director. Please advise. Thanks again.
    ·
    One last detail is that my current Honda lease allowed for 36 months/15,000 miles per year thus allowing me a total of 45,000 miles for the entire lease. Thus, I am not over in excess mileage but very under my 45,000 mile allotment at my current mileage of 37,000 miles. Thanks.
    ·
  • brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 3,511
    edited January 16
    ombarr96

Pay off the balance of last months lease. Go to the Dodge/ Chrysler dealership with a big pad and pen. Write down exactly how much in incentives your entitle to. Ask dealer to meet your target price of 500 below dealers invoice plus any incentives that apply to you. Write down all the numbers before leaving including leased numbers. Then go to Honda and do the same thing. Go home that night sit down and figure what vehicle gives you the best deal.

Your best deal might be a leased T&C with all those incentives.

If you were buying vehicles I would say go with the Honda. Better reliability, quality over time with much better resale value.

2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2013 Accord EXL V-6, 2012 BMW x-5, 2012 ML350

·
  • reggfreggf Posts: 3
    edited January 18
    I got a decent lease quote on a touring-L yesterday, but am curious to know what the lease numbers and incentives are for my area 55379. I am looking 36/15. Also, wondering if the limited or limited platinum have different residuals or better incentives....chrysler a own web site almost makes it seem the limited platinums lease out cheaper..I did see they had a 1500 lease cash applied.. It seems the lease numbers are way better than they were a couple months ago or something.
    ·
    reggf said:

I got a decent lease quote on a touring-L yesterday, but am curious to know what the lease numbers and incentives are for my area 55379. I am looking 36/15. Also, wondering if the limited or limited platinum have different residuals or better incentives....chrysler a own web site almost makes it seem the limited platinums lease out cheaper..I did see they had a 1500 lease cash applied.. It seems the lease numbers are way better than they were a couple months ago or something.

Touring-L: .00017 MF and 53% residual
    Limited Platinum: .00022 MF and 50% residual

Doesn't look like they have a viable lease program for the Limited model.

I don't have the incentive information, but you can check Edmunds information by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

·
  • bandc300mbandc300m Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm looking for the current lease rates on a 2015 Touring-L for 36 or 39 months at 15,000 miles per year.

Thanks in advance!
    ·
    bandc300m said:

Hi, I'm looking for the current lease rates on a 2015 Touring-L for 36 or 39 months at 15,000 miles per year.

Thanks in advance!

.00010 MF and 47% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $3500 lease cash.

·