Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Town & Country Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1495051525355»

Comments

• seepicseepic Posts: 7
    Can you please share what rebate it is? I did a search on Edmunds.com couldn't find it. Thanks.
  • I took advantage of this offer myself but can't find it on the site anymore. It was showing up when you looked at other mini van info.
  • dbc99dbc99 Posts: 1
    I found this forum useful when shopping & now that I have purchased I wanted to chime in-

Bought new 2013 T&C touring a few days ago.
    Included the tow package & also the Uconnect 730n navigation system.
    I used Penfed's truecar car buying service & paid $27209 before TTL.
    My financing is 0.74% / 48 months when using this service (seems like a very good deal)
    I did trade in another car for $5000 trade value.

Currently truecar shows:
    price estimate: $29427
    'great price' = less than $30251
    'unusually low price' = less than $28899

I think this may have been an early 2013 that had sat on the dealer's lot for many months, which may have led to more discounts, but not certain on that. According to truecar at least it was a good deal. I actually think I could have negotiated a bit more on the price but didn't have the time or energy.
  • 2013 limited with luxery group, towing group and uconnect

MSRP $44,630

offer $38,212

We would trade our 2010 limited T & C with tow package and uconnect. We owe $17,026

They offered $35,282 before TTL and processing.

Seems like I should be able to get better than that. What do you think?
  • I purchased a new Chrysler TC Limited Saturday in the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, Preferred Package 29x, Silver with Black/Light Graystone interior. Out the door price, not including T/L was $36,469, MSRP was $43,185. I spent a day last week, on the Chysler web site, looking for dealers within 250 miles of our house, that had a Limited in Silver with the light colored seats. I found one in Missouri and two in Minn.

What do people think, good deal, or should we have waited?

Thanks
  • Not a lot of posting here, but anyway. Picked up a touring-L with nav (730N), driver convenience and 3rd row dvd.

MSRP 36,115
    Paid 29,500 plus TTL.
  • johnnyb01johnnyb01 Posts: 2

bump for current info, looking at buying one of these for my wife and trying to get an idea of the "best" deals out there...seems as tho chrysler isn't doing any purchase incentives as of 3-4-3014

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,557

A Bloomberg reporter would like to speak to a recent buyer of a new Chrysler (preferably Town & Country or 200), Jeep (preferably Wrangler or Cherokee) or RAM. If this is you or someone you know, and you're comfortable sharing your story for publication on a site that boasts 24 million unique monthly visitors, please send your daytime contact information to me by 10 p.m. PT tonight.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.