Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus LS 400/LS 430 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• luckylouluckylou Posts: 308
    Hi Songsu
    MSRP $67264.00 (with $10044 options ) minus $9000.00 (discount) equals $ 58264.00
    Customer Luxury Selection: Mark Levinson; DVD navigation ; Dynamic Laser Cruise;Intuitive Parking ;Upgrade interior, Semi-Aniline;Smart Assist Key; Climate-Comfort front seats;Heated rear seats; Power doors closer; Headlamps washer; Laminated side glass; 18 inches Alloy wheels, all seasons tires.
    Preferred Accessory Package( wheels locks ,cargo net, trunk mat).
    Lexus of Orlando , Florida.
    Lou
  • nvbankernvbanker Posts: 7,285
    Congratulations, lucky! Welcome to the club. You won't regret it. Which wheels did yours come with, if I may ask?
    18 inches alloy wheels 245x45x18 high performance Dunlop.
    Ah! Same as mine. They're sharp, aren't they?
    Lexus of Orlando is advertising on all of their new 2006 LS430 , $9000.00 of MSRP they got 50 , 2006 LS430. They are a terrific dealership we were very well treated, I mention this because not all Lexus dealers are the same.
    Lou
  • bashinbashin Posts: 26
    I am looking to purchase a 2006 LS 430 with Modern Luxury Package. Unfortunately, the prices I am finding are not as cheap as on this forum. Any suggestions for a particular DC area dealer and/or sales person?

Thanks.
    Brian
  • garcongarcon Posts: 5
    anybody know a good one?

I have a nice older ls400 that is in great shape and want
    to keep it that way

thanks,

Gary
  • garyh1garyh1 Posts: 386
    I am looking to purchase a 2006 LS 430 with Modern Luxury Package. Unfortunately, the prices I am finding are not as cheap as on this forum. Any suggestions for a particular DC area dealer and/or sales person?

Please note the following rule for posting on Edmunds: "You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information."

I and several others have found that Lexus of Rockville is very competitive on pricing. If you would like to discuss any other details, my email address is in my profile (which you can see by clicking on my name in the heading of this post).
  • gvr4wdgvr4wd Posts: 23
    Got my '06 LS from Rockville last Dec. They were able to match the prices I received from Internet and were the best auto sales people I've dealt with. Tried Silver Spring, not very pleasant to deal with...
  • kbajajkbajaj Posts: 1
    how can i buy at this price? please give phone # of the dealership please. thanks for your time.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,164
    Phone numbers aren't allowed in the forums..

Since luckylou provided you the name and location of the dealership, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding out that information on your own.

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• jbbrow00jbbrow00 Posts: 8
    Lexus of Rockville is extremely competitive and very friendly. Internet sales manager offered the best prices in the area with no pressure. Best place I have found in the DC area. ;)
  • jbbrow00jbbrow00 Posts: 8
    If location isn't important, Lexus of Sarasota seems to have very competitive pricing on all Lexus models. I have shopped them for a LS 430 and probably will buy real soon. In addition, my wife wants an IS 350 and right noe their prices are as low as any place in the country. :shades:
  • momo79momo79 Posts: 1
    I've got a offer for LS 430 modern lux lease in below. Anyone has better deal?

36mo 15K mile per year/ $3000 drive off no security deposit
    Monthly payment:$963(inclued tax)
  • gteach26gteach26 Posts: 576
    Congrats on choosing such great car to lease!!!!

I've got to think your dealer is willing to lower that deal considerably.

For a modern lux LS430 3 years/45K miles lease with excellent credit I'd think a reasonable lease offer would be under $800 per month (inc. taxes) and less than $2K to drive off.

I leased the same car you are looking for about a year ago in South Florida for under $750 per month for 36 months with very little due at inception. The only difference was it was a 36K mile lease not a 45K mile one. I posted the details in message #162 in this discussion.

I figure now with the 07's coming out soon they'd be willing to deal hard.

Good luck -- whatever your deal turns out to be you are getting one of the best cars in the world!!!
    Well, howdy gteach! Were you aware that I have done the same thing as you; let the Navigator go, and got an LS430?
    Miss the Navigator severely, but enjoy the LS, and the improved gas mileage over the Navigator. Just thought I'd say hi. NV ;)
  • Hello, Carman. I am looking for 36 month money factor and residuals for the Lexus LS 430, 15,000 miles / year. I am hoping that there are some good lease numbers on this car now that the new model is on the horizon.

Thank you.

Mike
  • gteach26gteach26 Posts: 576
    I miss the room of the navi... but simply LOVE the LS -- smooth, powerful, rock solid -- I haven't had a single hiccup with this car's performance.

Prices should be getting very favorable to the consumer on the 430 as the 460 takes the spotlight and makes our LS "old".
  • yak54yak54 Posts: 72
    Why does Lexus have a much wider gap (almost 20%)between invoice and msrp? Infiniti is a much smaller gap.
    I have had no trouble with my LS either. I don't think it's the prettiest car on the road, but I'm pretty well convinced it's the best at what it's supposed to do. They are amazingly well put together. The Navigation is the best I've seen so far as well. Ford uses an almost identical system, also made by Denso. GM uses a much less user friendly and less reliable unit in my experience. All things considered, the LS is a terrific performer (mine has gone 133mph). I'm wondering how much they'll let the 06's go for here close to 460 introduction....
  • hpowdershpowders Posts: 4,269
    I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the 2006 LS going for 15-20% off of MSRP later this year.
    Always best to buy just before the introduction of a new model.
    Got my 545 that way.
  • kdanajkdanaj Posts: 1
    Quick question:

As a value-added offering (due to a scratch on a panel which they replaced), our sales person said they'd like to give us a free Touch of Class. Would you advise against it -- if it were free?

Thanks!
  • acctprofacctprof Posts: 41
    Hello, Carman. I am looking for 36 month money factor and residuals for the Lexus LS 430, 15,000 miles / year. I am hoping that there are some good lease numbers on this car now that the new model is on the horizon.
    Thank you.
    Mike

Me too. But I would take 48 months if that gives a much better payment.
  • acctprofacctprof Posts: 41
    Does anyone have any experience with Nalley Lexus-Roswell or Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta? I like the salesman I deal with at Bulter Lexus in Macon, but their service dept. is not the best.

Len
  • elmer3elmer3 Posts: 20
    in my information I justsubmitted I said I live in gibsonia ,pa but stay in central florida.2-3 months of the year. I am interested in buying a2007 Lexus ls460.I want the best deal possible. any ideas????
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hello Mike. If you were to lease a 2006 Lexus LS 430 through Lexus Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00156 and 51%, respectively. This is a pretty good money factor. It;s equivalent to an interest rate of around 3.75%.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
    Hey acctprof. The money factor for an otherwise identical 48 month lease would be the same, but the residual value would drop to 42%. A 4 year lease of this car should residual in a lower lease payment than a 3 year lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • yak54yak54 Posts: 72
    I was considering purchasing the 2007 Ls 460 swb for approx. 65K litely equiped. But, with possible first year glitches and high residuals, it may be better to lease the first 3 years and buy latter. What do you think, and what would you specualte on a 3 yr 15,000 mile lease payment?
    Thanks!
  • Hi, Car man and everyone else:

My current LS 430 lease expires June, so need the offical residuals for May (if out yet) as well as money factor. . . and does anyone know of LS 430 will have Lexus' help coming such as bulking up residual to help get rid of 2006 models? . .

Also, has anyone dealt with Fleetsales.com? What's your experience?
    Hi yak54. The fact that the 2007 Lexus LS is a new model is a mixed blessing. The bad news is that the fact that it is such a new model almost assures that Lexus will not provide any lease money factor support on it. The good news is, as you mentioned, that it will likely have very high residual values. I haven't seen Lexus' lease program for this car yet, so I have no idea what its residual values will be like. I suspect that its money factor will be the same as Lexus Financial Services' standard money factor, which is currently .00255 for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.