Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Yukon XL Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• red94red94 Posts: 9
    Comments on pricing for leftovers -Yukon Xl and Suburban.
  • mdoradomdorado Posts: 1
    Can you please tell me what where you purchased your GMC Denali?
  • tsandovaltsandoval Posts: 7
    White xl with everything except navigation, stabilitrack and ?! Sound and Sun package, second row captains chairs, 17inch wheels and tires heavy duty tow etc.

msrp 50770
    price 39678

:surprise:
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,677
    A reporter is interested in speaking with someone who has purchased a GM vehicle using the current ‘GM Employee Discount’ promotion. If you are interested in speaking with this reporter about your purchase decision, please contact Pam Krebs, Edmunds.com PR, at pkrebs@edmunds.com with a phone number where you can be reached. The reporter needs to speak with someone today. Thank you

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• We just bought a 2006 yukon Denali XL in OC at Hardin GMC for 35,905 + ttl. We added the factory navigation for $2300 and the 20" factory rims for $1999. We bought the Denali out of the ad, got 6.04% finance. I believe the sticker was around 52k before our 2 additions.

Sage
  • c5_4func5_4fun Posts: 59
    Any insight on what's the current "going" price (vs invoice) for a 2007 XL? I went out yesterday only to learn they're still short supply when I want navigation and 20" wheels. One dealer told me he'd come off 2% (and that there was only 4% profit in them to begin with). After he mentioned the 4% profit, I decided I'll find a different dealer to work with.
  • mantrasiamantrasia Posts: 11
    from what i've seen, the dealers seem to think the 07's are lined with gold or something, cause they're not getting realistic with the prices. i think they're still in denial over $3 gas or something.
  • njvikenjvike Posts: 56
    I agree. I bet in another couple of months prices will start dropping. If you like the '06 Denali, you can get some great deals on one. I did :-)
  • Does anybody know how to reset oil light sensor in 2004 yukon xl? I don't have my manual
  • I remember something about sitting in the driver's street. Turning the ignition on (but not starting the truck), and press the accelerator to the floor 5 times. Then turn the key off.

Dave
  • How do I reset oil change indicater on my Yukon I don't have a manual. Thanks Steve :mad: :confuse:
  • See post 107
  • While you are seeing the % of oil life remaining, Press the check mark button for about 5 seconds or longer.
  • I recently bought a 2004 Yukon XL SLT with 17,900 miles. I think I got a pretty good deal on it but I am concerned with the mileage:engine hours ratio. At 17,900 the engine hours read 744, which gives you an average of 24 MPH. I don't know if there is such a thing as and national average
    but 24 MHP seems pretty low. I know it's tough to screw with the odometer and if I didn't have the hour meter it would not have occurred to me. Any comments please.
  • catamcatam Posts: 331
    I wouldn't worry about it.
    My 03 burb has something like 86K with 2700 hours on the engine, works out to 31 MPH average. I know mine has seen a lot of highway miles, but those are cancelled out by sitting in traffic a stop lights, driving in the city, sitting in your driveway with engine running etc.
    Like you said without the hour meter you'd never even be concerned about this issue.
  • new 2007 yukon denali AWD with nav, ent. pkg, rear view camera, heated wheel, sunroof for 49,900 before the 1750 rebate. MSRP 53510
  • esaculesacul Posts: 11
    If you check the MSRP of this vehicle in edmunds (or at gmc.com), it is $56025. So I am just curious where did you get the number 53510. May be you dont have all the options that you listed. Could you list it one more time? I am looking for the same vehicle as this. So I am just curious about what is the price that I can get. :shades:
  • drjmakdrjmak Posts: 19
    this is for the reg. denali not the xl. if u price it out its 53510 on gmc.com">link title
  • elbeto77elbeto77 Posts: 7
    1.Does anyone know if you pay taxes in TX before or after the rebate ?

2.Who here has access to a Dealer Invoice or GM employee site ?
  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 780
    Has anyone bought a Yukon Denali XL recently? I found one with an old build date that the dealer is offering for $10k off MSRP without junk add-ons. I'm deciding if I should run over there or wait for the deals to get sweeter...
This discussion has been closed.