Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I recently purchased a 2005 FX35 AWD, graphite/ on graphite, with touring package. Although, it is not as stacked (tech, sport package, etc)as other cars that I have been reading on this forum. I have used the tactics that I read from this forum to negogiate below invoice. And I was able to get this car $1000 below invoice. I could have done better ($1200-1500) below invoice. But wasnt patient enough.

MSRP: $40,100

Out the door: $39,050 (T&L)

APR: 1.9%

Odo: 12 miles YOOHOO!!

What do you guys think? Thanks!
  • i got an 05 infiniti FX35 with sports, touring, mud guards, wheel locks, cargo mat for 37,538.00 +++ leased for 39 mos at $526 a month, no money down. Money factor 0.0022. South infiniti miami. I really wanted the sirius satlelite radio, but none instock, so they took 400 more off to counter the post market instal fee of 800. I think i will get he radio at best buy for 150 hehehehheh. I love the car,a real sports car WOW! will take a little time to get used to the stiff ride compared to my lexus.

thank you edmunds.
  • ps it was black/graphite
  • fx35awdfx35awd Posts: 218
    I just bought my 2004 FX 35 AWD (Jan 21, 2005) with Touring and Technology package, which also includes splash guards, cross roof rack bars, towing hitch, cargo protector and sunroof wind deflector.

Price: 37,900 (aprroximate)

Exact out the door price: $41,650 (8.25% sale tax in Southern California)

Is that a good price? I hope...

Please I would like to hear your comments. Thank you.
  • anyone have any recent experiences with 05 fx35 leases? I am planning on getting one myself, sometime this month or the next.

Any good deals around D.C. area?
  • is this a good deal?

For a 2005 FX35 with the options of Touring package, Sport package, Tech package, Splash Guards and Cargo area protector.

On a 39 month lease with 15k per year for miles and $1,000 due at signing your payment will be $662.00
  • anyone know the actual money factor and residual #s?

the best I got so far -- .00197 mf with .59 residual.

thanks guys!
  • 2004 fx35 with 7000miles touring and sport packege. 450 per month 42 months 12k miles a yesr and 500 out of pocket. Good deal or what?

Taxes included 8.75%
  • I'm looking at purchasing an 05 FX 35 AWD with touring and sport packages; Dealer is telling me he can "do it" for $41K, which I think is ridiculous. I plan on financing for 60 mos/2.9%

Please let me know what a fair price would be in the NY area. Thanks!!!!!!
  • What state did you get this deal in? Sounds like a very good deal and exactly the car/options that I'm looking at. I do not seem to be able to get the dealer below invoice yet. I'm in the Indy area.
  • I'm looking for a FX35 with Touring package in the Indy area. I hear everybody comment that they are getting FX35's for $1000 below invoice.

The deal I am currently being offered is for $38,228 for a FX35 with the touring package, sun visor air deflector and mud guard model.

Can I do better?
  • anyone know how much a '04 FX45 with premium and tech, etc. is going for at this time? How much below invoice?

MSRP is $51,965 for my config.

Here is an intial offer from a deal:

"msrp is $52865.00 cap cost is $48800.00

money factor is .00101 which includes .00015 to waive security deposit. residual is 56% of msrp or $29604.40 for 15000 miles. 36 months x 15000 per year = 687.57 with 687.57 on delivery."

I can't seem to figure out how he even got to the 687 price. Too tricky for me. Help me out here, please!
  • 05 FX35 w/touring will run about $35,600 if purchased 1K under invoice. Assuming NJ 6% tax/reg fees it will run around $37,800 plus $350 for 4-year registration (WHAT A GREAT NEW LAW) and roughly $150 in doc fees (variable). If you are not in NJ, you probably do not ahve to pre-pay registration for four years so the fees should be lower... My point is that 1K under invoice does not add up to $39,050 price out the door. What was the vehicle's selling price? and what state?
  • I am not sure about Indy area, but in NJ I got $37,000 as one of the initial offers, and I know I could have come down at least to the invoice (but my wife said G35, so I did not continue). $38,200 sounds definitely high. I am not sure about a $1000 under invoice, the numbers are somewhat off in that message, but more info is needed to validate. The best result I have seen so far in this forum is a couple of hundred below invoice (sometime in November or December, I think the poster was fxguy). If you buy it out-of-state for $36,500 and ship it to Indy for $500, you are still better off than buying for 38K :)

and I think it's possible to get 36.5K
    Hi, are you talking about the '05 model?
  • Yes the following is the options:

1. touring package

2. roof rails

3. Splash guards

4. xm radio

5. dvd installed

Invoice + Dvd + dealer profit = 37K + 1300 + 1300 = 39600 total

bad deal?
    That is a pretty good deal, I think, for a '05, right? Is this an AWD?
    Sorry I take it back, I think that price is a little high if it is not an AWD. Check out www.kbb.com

I hope this help.
  • How much would you pay for an '04 FX45?

I know there is a $2000 dealer cash, but only applicable for a purchase; I want to lease one.

How much, below invoice, should I ask for?
  • Lets see, I am located in the Bay Area, California.

It is '05 Model FX35, AWD, touring package, splash guards, cross bars, wheel locks, cargo net, trunk cover (forget exact name of piece)

So i was able to negotiate to about $35754, after taxes (8.25% CA) was $2953, and doc, lic fee another $340. So out of door was just a shade above $39000.

I think MSRP was around $40,100

So from what I am reading... I think a better deal can be optained with enough patience and persistance. Still think I could have done better...wanted $1500-2000 below invoice =)
  • How did you get to $1000 below invoice on a '05?

The best I got sofar is $500 over invoice.

I think I need some negotiating advice from you!

How should I begin? What should I say?

Help me out here, please!!
  • lv1lv1 Posts: 4
    i just got fx35 touring pakg.lease 42mo for $469incl.tax,$200 out of pocket.At ray catena NJ
    36.900 at Diffeo NJ
  • jono2jono2 Posts: 7
    I'm looking to lease an fx 35(2wd with touring pkg) in los angeles, msrp is 38,460. I'm thinking a 39 month lease with no more than 2000 down, any suggestions for dealers and what kind of payment?
  • jono2jono2 Posts: 7
    Did you have a trade with equity or was it basically $0 down? Or was the $200 missing a zero?
  • Yes, please elaborate :))) I have not heard of 1K under invoice on 05s. How did you arrive to that price?

It isn't demo model, is it?
    Why you care if you in LA anyway,this is happened in NJ,sorry but i am never missing anything in my life and i never give my money away to the dealer.

Like i said iam only lease cars,that means no trade involve,and yes i inceptions was $200 not $2000 and yes this is AWD not 2WD,and yes its $469 mo for 42mo incl.,tax. with touring pack g.

Sticker was 40,200.I just got it a day ago. Come to Jersey and i tell you who is the sales person was,ill be happy to help you. Dont give your money to the dealer. no down,no any money.Good luck.
  • I think alot of it depends on the sales associate. Basically, I started out on the phone, asking for quotes. And so I told him what specifics, I wanted, ie. color, awd, model, options, etc... And wanted it for $35,000 Out of Door (low ball the dealer), and worked my way up to there price. Eventually, I was asking for $38,000 out of door, before I would even come into the dealership. Many times, he (sales assoc)rejected my offer, and said there was no way any dealership was going to sell the car at that price. (Thought they were lying) So I said no, I was not going to come in to negotiate. Eventually, he caved and after many phone calls, later, he told me that the fleet manager was willing to sell for $39000 +/- out of door, IF I came in. So in I went, and even then, he backtracked... And I wasnt going to buy unless he gave me my asking price. And eventually, I got it... The sales associate told me not to tell anyone about this offer. But you know what, heck with that, if a offer is out there, we should all be cash in! So I hope this helps, good luck!
  • btw, no its not a demo =)
  • Where in NJ? PLease provide info, I would travel up there to see the same sales person. Thank you.