Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I think I have one dealer in Southern CA, thinking about invoice $35,400 on an 06/fx35 rearwheel...

Anyone gotten a better deal yet?
  • They've been selling them for a couple of weeks in southern
    CA....
  • I just negotiated a deal over the phone for a 2005 FX35 RWD. It has the touring package, roof bars and splash guards. Here is the deal:

MSRP: $38,990
    Selling Price: Believe it or not I am not sure (I was told it is under invoice)
    Terms: 39 month, 15K miles/year
    Nothing Down except first month's payment
    Monthly payment: $454 a month (including tax)

My husband finalizes the deal tonight, so a response as to whether this is a good deal would be appreciated asap! Thanks in advance....
  • $35,400 for a RWD could be a good deal but remember with tax and license (about 10% in CA) it will be close to $40K. I guess it really depends what features you got on it. IF you got it with the navigation system then yes it would be a great deal but otherwise it is just an average deal. What was the sticker price on this particular model?
  • How do you get VPP pricing?
  • I just purchased a 2006 FX35. I basically got 3% off sticker on the unit (and I negotiated a little more on my trade-in). I first tried a dealer out of state when I was travelling on business, and they told me they were only selling at sticker when the 2006's were coming in in about a month. They were not intereested in negotiating a discount before the cars were to arrive. I needed to buy a car right away so I am happy with my lousy 3% off sticker. Maybe you guys will do better? I beleive that the end of March is the Infiniti fiscal year end so that may be a good time to buy.
  • A dealer with vehicles in stock has offered me $500 off MSRP under the "Costco" buying program. Is that the best I'm going to find in the next month or so? I mean they've got $4100 of profit built into the MSRP, and that's not even counting the holdbacks and incentives! Ouch!
  • Just purchased a 2005 FX35 that had been an executive demo (i.e., not titled, considered new for warranty purposes), with 5500 miles on it, still perfect condition. AWD, Tech + Touring, Diamond Graphite/Graphite -- paid $35,100 + TTL (MSRP of just under $45,000).
  • That's a great price. I am in the middle of negotiating for the same, a new'05 FX35 AWD Tech, Touring, in Brilliant Silver the lowest they will go is $37,352, MSRP is 45,520. They are giving me $3200 under invoice.
  • Sounds like a great price to me. What dealership did you buy from? I got a price for $34,900 for just AWD and touring. Any suggestions on what I should be paying for a 2005 at this point would be helpful. Are there dealer incentives for the 2005 models?
  • I took the plunge on the price I mentioned above. I went to two dealerships and they were both offering $3200 below invoice on the 2005 models.

The invoice on my new 2005 FX35 AWD with tech, touring, splash guard, & cargo area protect was $40,512. They would not budge on their price of $37,352. I really wanted AWD, tech, and touring and this was the only dealership within a 50 mile radius that had it.

In CA there are very few AWDs left. So I had to take it at this price. Overall still a very good price.

I have read that Infiniti's fiscal year ends in March so if you can hold out that long you maybe able to get a better deal. Even if you hold out until later this month would be a slight difference.

Good luck.
  • Thanks for the help. What dealership did you buy from in California? Should I get the 18" or 20" wheels, I live in Cincinnati area and we get snow in the winter. Heard the 18's do better in the snow. Would they also take 3200 off invoice for one with just the touring package?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,552
    I'd price a set of 20" tires... that should make up your mind for you...

They look nice.. but that is the only advantage..

Nice winter in Cincinnati this year, though... not many potholes...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Cedwards,

I was in contact with Thousand Oaks infiniti first when they gave me the price of $3200 off invoice. I then emailed other dealerships and told them what I was looking for and that Thousand Oaks was giving me $3200 off invoice. Costa Mesa emailed back and gave me $3200 off invoice. They emailed me the MSRP and their invoice, Costa Mesa was very straight forward with me and I had a pleasant experience with them. I would think that they would give $3200 off just touring as well. They need to get rid of their old stock. I also heard that 18's do better in the snow.
  • Just purchased '06 FX35 with touring package. Paid $37,000
    including all dealer charges. Very pleased, think I did okay. Purchased in Clearwater, Florida.
  • audreymaudreym Posts: 103
    ebuchholtz, Do you mind if I ask what % over invoice or % under MSRP did that turn out to be (not including tax and tags)?

much appreciated!
    audreym
  • audreym,
    Invoice was $36,555. So I guess that would be about 1% over invoice, if my math is correct. Hope this helps. Love the car, rides beautifully. The dealings with the dealer were pleasant, just had to stick to my guns.
  • aveghteaveghte Posts: 68
    The vehicle was RWD only, right? Did you compare RWD and AWD options? Does the RWD show better acceleration and any difference in handling?
  • Yes, it is RWD. Since I live in Florida and don't do much off road driving, felt the RWD was just fine. It supposedly gives a little better gas mileage and acceleraton.
  • rokum17rokum17 Posts: 16
    Does anyone know if the incentives on 2005 FX are carried over from February to March?
  • cedwardscedwards Posts: 3
    Thanks for all your help. I purchased an 05 AWD with touring package in Cinti and got 3000.00 off invoice, came to 34139.00 before taxes and title.
  • mmanchanmmanchan Posts: 2
    I purchased an 05 FX35 AWD w/ Touring package at the end of Feb 06 for $35,500+taxes, title, doc
  • rjsatlrjsatl Posts: 2
    Hi all,

Here is another price point - Atlanta, GA area.

I purchased an '06 FX35: AWD, Tech, Sport, and touring packages the last weekend of Feb. MSRP was ~$48400, got a little over 4K off, plus 4K more for my trade-in than Lexus was offering (about $2500 over KBB). I am pleased with the deal - plus it was the exact car I wanted.

RJ
  • dexquedexque Posts: 2
    Can you pass on the name and number of the dealership?

Thanks
  • dexquedexque Posts: 2
    Can you provide dealer contact information?

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,552
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• audreymaudreym Posts: 103
    Just put a deposit on the following in the Philly area:

06 FX35 AWD
    Tech w/ XM
    Touring
    Handsfree
    Splashguards
    Cargo Protector
    Roof Crossbars
    (Beryllium / Brick-Black)

$42,442 including destination.

with the fee to transfer the tags and the "documentation fee" it comes to $42,570.

West Chester Infiniti.

Negotiated via email & phone in one afternoon with one of the internet sales guys. I haven't been to the dealer in 2 months (test drove the 06 when it first came out, haven't been back since) and the sales guy that had been helping me before is no longer there.

Going in tomorrow just to pick up my credit card recipt from the deposit. Car should be in by 2nd week in April. If there are no surprises this was even easier than my last car purchase, and I thought that one had gone smoothly.

I will keep everyone posted in case there are any surprises at the end.
  • rjsatlrjsatl Posts: 2
    Sure. Dealer is Roswell Infiniti of North Georgia, Roswell, GA.

They do not have an internet department, but I had gotten quotes from other area Infiniti internet departments and knew what they had in stock (which Roswell was aware of). They others' quotes were not quite as good as these guys.

I was getting ready to hold off buying as I didn't seem to be able to get the deal I wanted, but the salesperson from Roswell called me that Saturday morning (last one of Feb) and told me that I could expect some good deals that day. He was right.

RJ
  • The Dealership is Lokey Infiniti, 19740 U.S. Highway 19 North, Clearwater, Florida. Good Luck!
  • Hello car_man & kyfdx and all.
    I was at my local Infiniti dealer this past weekend and I got a quote on a 2006 FX35 RWD Touring and handsfree for 37300+tax and license. Is that a good deal? I've been checking around and invoice on Edmunds is $37,038. Thats approximately 300 bucks over invoice. Does that sound right? Or am I missing something Does anyone know if there is a low APR coming soon.
    Please let me know