Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Congratulations fx35isamine on your new FX lease,

Could you please share with us miles/year and the monthly payment on your lease? Did the $300 over invoice include all fees (dealer fee, destination, etc)?

Many Thanks.
  • suvindcsuvindc Posts: 16
    1dollarshort,
    I am currently looking and while I haven't purchased I have found that Rosenthal Infiniti off route 7 in Tyson's Corner and Passport Infiniti in Alexandria, VA have given me the most competitive prices in my opinion. I am looking at the FX35 with touring and cargo protector.
  • kinsmankinsman Posts: 1
    I think you got a great deal. Can you tell me where you went?
    Passport Infiniti quoted me $42,918 for a Touring/Tech package. This price is the figure out the door (cap cost including taxes, tags, licensing fee). Is this is a good deal? It seems the quote from Rosenthal is better. I was told $40,876 with $2701.12 down ($497 a month). I'm outside the DC metro area.

Thanks.
  • kelliskellis Posts: 3
    Just bought FX35 AWD from Rosenthal VA.

Just bought from Rosenthal in VA

Tech Package
    Touring
    Splash Guard
    Cargo Protector
    Crossbars
    free loaner and free oil change for 3 years

+299 Processing fee
    Tax and title

What do you think of the deal
    Purchased FX35 black interior/black exterior from Passport Infiniti in Alexandria, VA. Worked with the Internet Manager... she was very professional and so was the entire team. No haggling after we agreed on price via email. She even brought the car down from Nationwide Infiniti in Timonium (over 50 miles away) since I wanted the black on black (no other dealer in my area carried black on black).

Technology package
    Touring
    Splash guards
    Cargo area protector
    2 years of free oil changes and free loaner (standard with Infiniti purchase)
    2 free car washes per month

MSRP $44,230
    Got it for $40,876 plus tags, taxes, processing fees (I added LoJack for $808 more)
    I think you got a great deal! Rosenthal was another dealer with competitive prices (and much closer to me) but they didn't carry the colors I wanted and couldn't bring it in. Nice work...
  • kelliskellis Posts: 3
    Did you get the extended warranty as well? I declined it, might buy it later though.
  • ksammyksammy Posts: 1
    Purchased FX45, Diamond Graphite with charcoal interior from Rosenthal Infiniti in Tyson's Corner, VA. Great buying experience! Worked with the Internet Sales Manager... he was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Price quoted via email was what I received.

Premium package
    Technology package
    Chrome wheels
    Roof rail cross bars
    Splash guards
    Cargo area protector
    3 years of free oil changes and free loaner

MSRP $54,900
    Paid $50,378 plus tags, taxes, processing fee.
  • enertiaenertia Posts: 1
    Where did you buy your loaded FX 35? I'm in Philadelphia and thinking of the same car. Thanks
  • mick3mick3 Posts: 7
    Jus made a verbal agreement on an FX 35, tech and touring. Dealer would not go below $43,400 (MSRP 44,600), says he usually sells at or near MSRP since they are the only dealer in a 150 mile radius.

Ripoff?

I'm I better taking my business out of state (realizing I'll lose the life-of-vehicle valet and loaner program if I don't buy locally)?
  • snobysnoby Posts: 7
    So what did you pay for this outrageous vehicle? What was invoice and MSRP?
  • GischpelGischpel Posts: 133
    You shouldn't lose this. My FX was bought new in Charlotte and I am the second owner living in Cleveland. I always get a free loaner when needed.

$1200 under MSRP on an 05 is OK, but not great. It really depends on how much time and effort you want to invest in it to save a few more bucks.
  • darthvedadarthveda Posts: 14
    YESSSSS I FINALLY GOT MY FX 35!! black/black awd, touring and teck pckg! $500 under invoice! Thanks to all you guys for posting info here, it helped me make my decision! I just had a question though, does anyone here know if you can have a direct line in for an ipod on the fx?
  • djaynycdjaynyc Posts: 4
    I just leased an '05 FX 35 last night at Ray Catena in Edison, NJ. All I can say is that I could not have been more pleased with my buying experience. My Salesperson & his associate were impeccable in their attention to detail and professionalism (feel free to e-mail me for their names). It was the first vehicle I purchased through Ray Catena and would certainly buy from them again.

Only initial complaint was that on my first visit, I was given an outrageously high lease price and had to play games to get them to finally come down to what I believe (after much research of many makes & models) to be a very good deal.

Details:
    Beryllium/Graphite
    Sport Package
    Touring Package
    XM Radio
    Silver Crossbars
    Splash Guards
    Cargo Cover

leased for $452 per month (inclusive of taxes) with $1604.50 total out of pocket.
  • djaynycdjaynyc Posts: 4
    I have to check my lease agreement when I get home to get you all the actual numbers. I think the sticker on the truck came out to be $42,640. Give or take a few dollars. I forgot to mention that they even courteous when I decided to switch the color from white to the Beryllium just 8 hours before I was supposed to take delivery. I originally wanted the Beryllium but there were none available when I first made my deposit several weeks ago. I saw on the dealer stock on their website that it said they had one in stock, so I called and asked if I could change it. They had already prepped the vehicle and set up my insurance, but were kind and understanding and accomodated my request. I have been driving all weekend and love the vehicle so far.
    I'll post the actual numbers off my lease agreement tonight.
  • I bought mine at Infinity of Ardmore. Did not seem like it would be very hard to get it from Willow Grove or West Chester for the same $300 over invoice.
  • Congratulation djaynyc on the great FX35 lease deal. Can you let me know how long is your lease term and how many miles allowed per year? I wanted to e-mail you to get the salesman's name but don't know how to do that from this forum. Any additional information is surely appreciated.
    Good luck on your new FX
  • kd270kd270 Posts: 23
    CAN you please tell me how many miles per year and how many year lease?? I think that was a great deal though besides RcAtena are known for their good reputation. can you also please tell me the name of your salesman. Iam extermely interested and have been doing research for sometime now... thanks alot.
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,674
    Please do not request any information about salespeople, per our policy stated above the "post a message" box.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host
    Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.