Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mylanmylan Posts: 1
    Looking at the '06 FX35 to lease. Have leased a LExus twice now and am ready for a change. Anyone have any advice for me? I was given a monthly lease rate of $621 including taxes on 12,000 miles - 0 down except the first month etc....think that is pretty high! This quote was through the internet. The dealer was approximately the same.
    HELP - don't want another Lexus!
  • All -

:) Though I share with you what I paid for my 2006 FX35. Hopefully others will find this helpful in their next purchase.

2006 FX35 RWD
    Sport Pkg,
    Touring Pkg,
    Hands-Free Pkg,
    Roof Rail Cross Bar,
    Splash Guards,
    Sunroof Wind Deflector,
    Cargo Area Protector

TOTAL PRICE: $40,550

HTH
  • snoozsnooz Posts: 3
    Hey HTH,
    Is the price inclusive of taxes? If so which dealer did you go to? I am in houston and am looking for a similarly equipped FX
    D
  • I'm also in Houston and looking for a FX45. There aren't many of them around, especially in Texas (dealer says most buyers don't want to pay for AWD and bigger engine). Several internet depts around town are at a $1,700 discount off MSRP to trade for the car elsewhere, right out of the gate without negotiating. I suspect deals on FX35s will be better.
  • fxyguyfxyguy Posts: 1
    I got my Berrylium 2006 FX-35 for $40,900 from Infiniti Thousand Oaks, CA. They had to bring it from another dealer 130 miles away, because Berrylium is a harder color to obtain with the options I wanted. I didnt want the Nav-system, but I took the sport suspension and 20" wheel package, the bluetooth handsfree, the Touring Pkg and the keyless entry system. I am happy with the car's performance, and unhappy with the electronics packages - they have 2 design bugs, so far, from the factory:
    1) bluetooth - if phone drops the cell's connection, it often hangs in phone mode, and the dashboard buttons wont disconnect and return to radio/cd modes. Only turning off the ignition resets the hung state of the system.
    2) keyless entry - the radio beacon that the car emits to sense if a key fob is in the area, happens to also sense other makes, such as Toyota. I had a Prius with its own wireless key system park next to me, and the signal it sent out caused my car to go into total lockdown theft protection mode, which required a flatbed tow to the dealer to restore the system to an unlocked state. This is a factory design flaw (since there is no override to the chain-of-intrusion lockdown mode) and until other people complain about it, they wont issue a software patch to provide an override mode for the customer to reset it with. I hope I never park next to another Prius at the Grand Canyon - the towing hassle would be enormous!
    Overall - I like the car and the dealer operates a very good customer-oriented shop.
  • sak5150sak5150 Posts: 2
    In Minneapolis I purchased 05 AWD with touring package with a MRSP of $40,600 for $34,350 plus tax, title and license.
  • snooz -

Price is before taxes. Taxes was around $3K.

HTH
  • dm8182dm8182 Posts: 4
    I recently purchased (3 weeks ago) a new 2005 RWD with touring/technology in Northern California for $35,560 (not including taxes). From what I'm reading it appears this was a good deal? Certainly any dealers with 2005 new vehicles left are aggressive to move them from the lot. I originally used "cars direct" pricing as my leverage and then went from there. Originally wanted the AWD, but really don't think I'll miss that $1500 option that much.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 16,887
    wow. interesting. yeah, carsdirect only shows the AWD '05 for me, and a target price of $700 over invoice. So certainly nowhere near the deal you received.

'13 Stang GT; '86 Benz 300E; '98 Volvo S70; '12 Leaf; '08 Town&Country

• dm8182dm8182 Posts: 4
    Ultimately I believe that its the individual dealerships that provide the pricing to Cars Direct. So in some instances the pricing will be there & others it might not In my case, it was actually somewhat dated (week old), but they honored it & then beat it by a few hundred. Also, remember that even at what they claim to be "invoice", the dealer is STILL making a fair amount of profit, so when they sell a car for "X" over invoice, trust me they are still profiting! They should want to move the 2005 models off of the lot, even if at breakeven or at a small loss, I'd think! What I did was go to the www.infinity.com website, look for dealerships, indicate how far you are willing to drive and then pick up the phone & ask if they have any 2005's left over. It worked out well for me! Good luck...

d
  • neilk356neilk356 Posts: 2
    Hi,

Anybody know how the APR differs between leasing and buying assuming excellent credit? I see that Infiniti is offering a money factor of .00193 (4.632%) on some leases. Can I expect to get anywhere near that on a purchase?

Thanks,
    Neil
  • audreymaudreym Posts: 103
    I know that all dealers can use the in-house financing, but they could also work with local banks. I was very surprised to get 5.35% on a 60 month loan when we purchased ours last week.

They actually used a local credit-union. Interestingly enough, it's the same credit union I have available to me through work - and their published rates were no where near that good.

I had secured a 5.6% rate with Capitol One Auto Finance through Costco and thought that was very competitive, but the dealer was able to beat it.

It was definitely much more comfortable knowing what we qualified for through Capitol One, and letting the dealer compete for a better rate. I would highly recommend it!
  • Hi,
    I'm in the market for a FX35 RWD with touring package. Like blue or graphite color. A local dealer has offered it for 37K + taxes. Has anyone else got a better deal here.

Pls lemme know.
  • tiger123tiger123 Posts: 2
    What would it take for me to pay no more then $500 with taxes included a month on the Lease of a 2006 Infiniti FX RWD, im not to worried about the options, as long as I can keep the monthly dues at that budget...

Can someone give me the entire formula that includes the following:

MSRP:
    Selling Price:
    Invoice Price:
    Money Factor:
    Capital Cost:
    Residual:
    Down Payment: If I can avoid giving a downpayment would be great!!!

Anything else I would need to know, please educate me on this; since I' am going to be leasing for the first time...

thanks to all in advance
  • yzyyzy Posts: 3
    looking at buying a 06 fx35 RWD in the So Cal area within a month. I've started to email nearby dealerships to get some initial quotes. Anybody have any recent quotes? I'm hoping to end up somewhere around 34-35k before tax/fees.
  • yzy,
    looking for the same vehicle, posted on this form last week no response yet. the best deal i've got so far is $300 above invoice on fx35 with touring. 34-35K sounds too good now, pls post and lemme know if you found a good deal. will do the same.
  • yzyyzy Posts: 3
    mastermind, i've only just gotten an initial quote for 35900 for a 06 RWD with no options. This doesn't sound too great to me so I'm puttin on the gloves now. I'll keep you guys posted on what my final price is.
  • about 500 over invoice (including dest charges). yup doesnt sound great at all. I also got an email quote last night saying they have huge discounts on 06 FX35 to make way for 'New Year Models'. Wonder if the 07s are coming out soon?? or maybe they just got confused with G35s..
  • cant believe it, not even one post here in a day!! .. either these forums are dead but nobody's buying fx35s anymore.. wondering. :confuse:
  • fxdtxfxdtx Posts: 1
    I'm a little confused. Looking at an FX35, about to talk to the dealer, and what I've read in previous posts are prices closer to MSRP than invoice. I assumed that was normal. Now I'm seeing closer posts at closer to invoice. Is the new year model about to come out? Special end of fiscal year pricing? Economy? Fuel costs? What's driving the cost down now? :confuse: